TIL TF2tp ban people with 0 proof

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EDIT: IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT TF2TP, READ #2

EDIT 2: This kinda turned into a SR corrupt thread since they started this whole thing.

54f4396828.jpg

Is this a fucking joke?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Link - http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198031258757-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.89691/

SR REFUSE to help me with the scammer guy 0gravity0.

So I'm banned on tf2tp and he think I'm a scammer, yet it's OK to trade with me? http://puu.sh/gH5hh/1e80d3b9be.jpg

I cannot add this proof to my report against him because Eoj closed it.

The "closed" thread - http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198071023664-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.89649/(to reduce all the spam and people who hate on him BECAUSE HE tried to scam me and fuck with me).

This is litterally the fucking stupidest shit ever, SR and everyone involed there is trying to fuck with me so bad.

So. I haz a question.

I know steamrep isn't the best site around, but why would you care about almost dead(to me, at least) trading site aka tf2tp?

So. I haz a question.

I know steamrep isn't the best site around, but why would you care about almost dead(to me, at least) trading site aka tf2tp?

A ban on any trading site is very bad when you're as well known and reputable as d0.

A ban on any trading site is very bad when you're as well known and reputable as d0.

It's nowhere near as bad as his caution though, which really sucks. I feel you d0, I got the same thing goin on

I don't care about tf2tp, what I care about is SR trying to fuck with me and bust me for something I didn't do.

It's all in the reports, full chat logs. But yet, 0gravity0 is the one getting away, and I'm punished..

Shitty move by SR and disrespectful, but obv Eoj is ignoring me and no1 will ever reply on SR.

It's all in the reports, full chat logs. But yet, 0gravity0 is the one getting away, and I'm punished..

You aren't really helping. Do you want to explain it better or was the purpose of this thread just to link us to 2 month old threads? 

Also, how did you even find out you were banned on TF2TP?  :blink:  That site has probably gotten more traffic in the last hour than in the last 2 years combined.

A guy who was last on Steam 58 days ago posts "You can't fully trust a guy who 'asks for fake rep'. Probably just what some people do to make themselves 'invulnerable' to reports due to massive 'trust', so they can do whatever they want?" against d0.

Friend/alt of Gravity? He has 7.6 hours in TF2, private inventory, no friends.

Also 0.0 hours in CSGO and has a favorite team.

You aren't really helping. Do you want to explain it better or was the purpose of this thread just to link us to 2 month old threads? 

How can I explain it better if everything is in the report? Well, my purpose was for people to help me.. Because obv tf2tp can't read full reports, and SR can't open eyes at all it seem.

A guy who was last on Steam 58 days ago posts "You can't fully trust a guy who 'asks for fake rep'. Probably just what some people do to make themselves 'invulnerable' to reports due to massive 'trust', so they can do whatever they want?" against d0.

Friend/alt of Gravity? He has 7.6 hours in TF2, private inventory, no friends.

Also 0.0 hours in CSGO and has a favorite team.

Everyone was on my side on the report, the SR staff removed like 20+ posts made by people who was on my side. No1 is on his side, expect his friends/alts.

Everyone was on my side on the report, the SR staff removed like 20+ posts made by people who was on my side. No1 is on his side, expect his friends/alts.

In my report on FoG, if I may, About half way through, Almost all of the posts made in my defense were removed, without any mention of purpose made, and this would be fine if they hadn't also left the posts against me completely untouched. Same with you, it almost seems like steamrep is out to get people.

Well, Lucifer mentioned FoG.. 

0gravity0 admited to scams & trading with scammer, should be enough for a FoG ban. Then he'll get banned on SR.

SR's not worth trying to speak to; they've ascended beyond the little mortals who we are. "Evidence matter's not to us! It's all about giving the moderator roles to they who like our posts the most! Only Butane's best friends may hold authority now!" (It's true; nowadays they do just delete evidence.)

Steamrep is a piece of shit. They wont give you a chance. Tho FoG is much better imo and i got my report quickly handled. Dealing with helenangel and those is just impossible. My friend got steamrep banned for faking profile +rep to a scammer. Its crazy. Just move on d0 tf2tp isnt really the most active site in the world.

source?

One example: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/application-for-steam-rep-moderator.95112/#post-262870

(Feel free to disagree with my claim that I had posted evidence but I still stand by an argument that asking questions and waiting for responses constitutes evidence.)

Of course, that's nowhere near as important as what d0's claiming has happened. Even if they're just comments pointing out errors, comments on scam reports should never be deleted.

i just dont see reason for this guy to get banned, he is very trusted, polite. i sold him 193 earbuds for real world money, i went first, he sent me money right after it. he is broker too... what can i say more? 

One example: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/application-for-steam-rep-moderator.95112/#post-262870

(Feel free to disagree with my claim that I had posted evidence but I still stand by an argument that asking questions and waiting for responses constitutes evidence.)

Of course, that's nowhere near as important as what d0's claiming has happened. Even if they're just comments pointing out errors, comments on scam reports should never be deleted.

Okay, NO. Thats not evidence, thats spam. If I see something like an imgur link or a screenie getting deleted, then I would believe they are deleting evidence. SR is bad, I get it, but no need to make it seem worse for 15 seconds of fame.

Edit: Spam isn't needed on a thread, this is fucking virtual pixel trading for fucks sake. Don't let your emotions get in the way of anything. The more and more I read this about steamrep "Deleting your hard-earned, incriminating" spam, the more and more it seems like the stupidest thing I've read/heard/seen. And I've had d0 hit on me. Multiple times.

Someone fucked over on steamrep? 

Holy shit I've never seen that one before!

acc wtf is tf2tp? 

Archived