TIL TF2tp ban people with 0 proof

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Why don't we just riot to steamrep and just not use it anymore?

I'm sure a new site will come along which will NOT end up like SR.

EDIT : The only reason why were using it is looking for tags...

We can just make a generator which just does this.

The only reason why SR has its power is because of Outpost and to some extent, backpack.tf.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steamrep is now a joke.

They don't respond to 99.99% of reports, they seriously deleted posts about how d0 is reputable, and Mattie even considers d0 someone who asks for fake rep now. Hell, I've even seen people marked for Micspamming, Phishing because they were hijacked, and other bullshit. They act so high up just because of their influence, and it still takes them 3 years to check your appeal. 

Btw, what is TF2TP?

Steamrep is now a joke.

They don't respond to 99.99% of reports, they seriously deleted posts about how d0 is reputable, and Mattie even considers d0 someone who asks for fake rep now. Hell, I've even seen people marked for Micspamming, Phishing because they were hijacked, and other bullshit. They act so high up just because of their influence, and it still takes them 3 years to check your appeal. 

Btw, what is TF2TP?

Trading site http://tf2tp.com/recent

Why don't we just riot to steamrep and just not use it anymore?

I'm sure a new site will come along which will NOT end up like SR.

EDIT : The only reason why were using it is looking for tags...

We can just make a generator which just does this.

Problem with this is that many people of the trading community still trust/use Steamrep.

Mine's better: Banned on SourceOP for saying that SteamRep's gone downhill, on Reddit.

c4KYI00.jpg

(Of course, that's more silly than anything because Butane ran SourceOP downhill too and that ban suggests that he thinks that that website still matters.)

Mine's better: Banned on SourceOP for saying that SteamRep's gone downhill, on Reddit.

c4KYI00.jpg

(Of course, that's more silly than anything because Butane ran SourceOP downhill too and that ban suggests that he thinks that that website still matters.)

It's a well known fact that Butane's insane.

EDIT: IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT TF2TP, READ #2

EDIT 2: This kinda turned into a SR corrupt thread since they started this whole thing.

54f4396828.jpg

Is this a fucking joke?

being an admin on a group gives you the authority to do whatever you feel like doing.I say is legit.I would also do the same probably with the slightest suspicion anyway.

Archived