TIL TF2tp ban people with 0 proof

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TF2TP, FOG, what the hell is going on? :)

But yeah, if I have a legit threat to the trading community I report him everywhere and link to the SR thread I created.  SR is very slow but Outpost and BP.TF are very fast. If you're banned from those two sites you're basically a ghost nowadays anyways.

Okay, NO. Thats not evidence, thats spam. If I see something like an imgur link or a screenie getting deleted, then I would believe they are deleting evidence. SR is bad, I get it, but no need to make it seem worse for 15 seconds of fame.

That's not spam but its deletion has led to you believing that (hint, hint). What was posted there was me emphasising his instant arrival and determination to convince readers that he's not one of the marked people who've allegedly "visited" his computer by offering excessive information such as his school, name and grade (in a sarcastic manner, of course, but that's not relevant). Please don't accuse me of HL-ing when you don't even know what was removed. (Further, I also find it somewhat inappropriate for anyone who has the power to to continue editing his comments there while others can't, but that's another complaint.) If you wish to call every comment that's not what you personally want to read simply an intention to "...make it seem worse for 15 seconds of fame..." then, with the greatest of respect, you can go and cry about that to someone from Outpost because that's not my problem.

Again, I can't show what d0's claiming if it's been deleted. That's the general point here. SR's gone too pompous to be considered unbiased.

(Further, I also find it somewhat inappropriate for anyone who has the power to to continue editing his comments there while others can't, but that's another complaint

What are you talking about, my edit or steamrep. I'm not saying you're an attention whore, I just don't think we need to scare any of the community by saying, "Oh wait, Hey guys, my spam was deleted, sr is deleting all evidence now." Again, we don't care about anyones feels/emotions here, this is a business, and while some people (And organizations) are less professional then others, its still just a business, and rule #1 of business is: Don't make business personal.

how did you disable wordwrap in steam

Predictions:

This thread gets super long, and terrible.(direct relationship)  People talking past eachother so fast and loud their ears are ringing.

polar comes in and lays down the law, tells everyone to eat a dick

d0 stays banned from TF2TP, keeps his SR caution

0gravity gets banned from backpack.tf, SR, and outpost forever

Everyone celebrates

TF2TP crashes due to having more than the predicted 8 visits per month, server/tablet catches on fire, the site never recovers

EDIT:

I hate that person a lot. 

So i apologized , tried to do the right thing and hopefuly end this stupid mess like grown ups . I got informed that he got banned from TF2P by Backpack.tf moderator , and it reminded me that i owe some apologies to to d0 . He has no interest at all forgiving me , and wants me to get marked . All he wants is to spread hate on me , and hes making everyone hate me for no reason . Every 1 who realy knows me i never scammed anyone or did anything bad . I did everything i could , I cant do anything else more than that . You opened this thread & FoG report because you get mad over tf2p ban ? thats how you deal with it ? 

So i apologized , tried to do the right thing and hopefuly end this stupid mess like grown ups  He has no interest at all forgiving me , and wants me to get marked . All he wants is to spread hate on me , and hes making everyone hate me for no reason . Every 1 who realy knows me i never scammed anyone or did anything bad . I did everything i could , I cant do anything else more than that . You opened this thread & FoG report because you get mad over tf2p ban ? thats how you deal with it ? 

1) Apologising doesnt he will be unbanned, just saying sorry doesnt mean anything if you dont actively try to amend the damages you have done to others.

2) Give d0 one good reason why he should forgive you? "I apologised" doesnt hold any weight here and that doesnt solve anything

3) Most people here dislike you for many reasons either you flaunting around your god tier unboxes or trying to tarnish a trusted trader who has spend hours on end improving the community, not like for no reason. Before I didnt really think much of you as you were just another "kid" on the net trying to show off his pixels while taking a crap on everyone else, it wasnt until when you actively tried to stire the pot and start crap when i leaned more to the dislike side.

You opened this thread & FoG report because you get mad over tf2p ban ? thats how you deal with it ?

I'm pretty sure you did that like 10 times too.

1) Apologising doesnt he will be unbanned, just saying sorry doesnt mean anything if you dont actively try to amend the damages you have done to others.

2) Give d0 one good reason why he should forgive you? "I apologised" doesnt hold any weight here and that doesnt solve anything

3) Most people here dislike you for many reasons either you flaunting around your god tier unboxes or trying to tarnish a trusted trader who has spend hours on end improving the community, not like for no reason. Before I didnt really think much of you as you were just another "kid" on the net trying to show off his pixels while taking a crap on everyone else, it wasnt until when you actively tried to stire the pot and start crap when i leaned more to the dislike side.

At least I did something that he never did the same to me . D0 should forgive me for 1 main reason : The trade offer HE sent me . This is something no 1 would forgive him . about 3), I said sorry and opened a full apology thread about everything bad that I did . I could not do that and keep ignoring people that hate me , and do things by my way . But i decided that doing the right thing is doing the right thing even if it means starting all over again . I hope you understand that i am not here to be your enemie . You just wont let the hate go , and never will . At least i tried , I cant do anything more than that . I did the best i could 

Closing both reports will be probably the best way to end this. Everything that's happening on this is actually just a simple misunderstanding.

0gravity0 should've noticed though, that what d0 is doing (Sending tons of trade offer), must have at least one or two mistakes inside the trade offer and 0gravity0 shouldn't make such a fuss on it.

I'm sorry that your brother is dying, 0gravity0, but you shouldn't put your feelings into action especially onto trading because what you're doing is actually trading real world money in and out. Nobody knows that your brother is going to die.

With d0 making such a fuss, it is actually normal because what He is doing is that He is concerning his reputation towards trading. However, I'm thinking that it should've ended when 0gravity0 started apologizing, since He does has his concerns.

My advice is don't always think about yourself, think about the others as well!

Leaving that aside, steamrep should stop judging anything, or just change their way of judging. Removing comments is just actually a way to remove a persons right to a certain extend. I don't give any shit about steamrep anymore, so I'll guess I'm just gonna ignore it.

this is fucking virtual pixel trading for fucks sake. 

You see, I think saying that is very, very stupid. Many people say that, 'oh it's just a game jeez', and when I ask them to give me their stuff because they said that they're like 'lolno this stuff is important to me'. Just refrain from saying that it's just pixels. The Mona Lisa is just atoms, what's the difference? 

sSZ9fYu.png

Proof Mattie is a lier, obv didn't wanna share this. But hope people realise he's a lier.

So just seem Eoj, SR staff and other people do everything in their power to try accuse me of something I never did.

5879d81c08.png

^

was just about to post it

my comment was like

"the trade offer was canceled + the coffin  was at the end of the tf2 items,not hidden between the cards

furthermore, it's a trade offer,it's your duty to check it"

i'm dying to know why it was deleted.

if anything it's more insightful on the matter than any of the other comments (which didn't get deleted)

Holy shit really? We're gonna go back to this??? d0 made the trade, only to IMMEDIATELY cancel it. 0gravity0 was being shady as hell, and was all like "Oh I'm gonna go to the military, so I need $$. Buuuutttttttttttttttttt, I'll still trade cause I <333333 coffin kits. then when d0 made a mistake, he flips the fuck out and then calls one of the most reputable people in the whole tf2 community a scammer. Then when he gets called out for shady shit, he attempts to sweep it under the rug with an amazing offer, and when d0 refused it cause he's not an idiot, 0gravity0 flips the fuck out again and files a report. Anybody who has sided with grav really needs to check themselves, and/or leave this game. Also, on a more personal note, d0 has always been a really good guy to me, I will go so far as to say he's my friend. He has never asked for anything from me, he jokes around, is awesome to talk to (when he has time), and doesn't treat you like "Oh I'm sooooooo rich, bow peasant!". He has gained a lot of friends and trust in this community, and I (hopefully along with everyone else here) support him. My fingers will now fall off. If you need me, I'll be at the hospital.

^

was just about to post it

my comment was like

"the trade offer was canceled + the coffin  was at the end of the tf2 items,not hidden between the cards

furthermore, it's a trade offer,it's your duty to check it"

i'm dying to know why it was deleted.

if anything it's more insightful on the matter than any of the other comments (which didn't get deleted)

If you look carefully at the trade offer, he picked up all my unusuals first, then picked up all my buds, then picked up all my special weapons, only after then my unusual coffin kit and then all my cards . In order to pick up the coffin kit , you had to go so much pages back and actualy click on it twice ( this is my backpack order http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198071023664?time=1421654400) . 0 chances it was a mistake . Moreover , why did he make a " mistake " that is good for his pocket ? why didnt he accidentally forget my beams noh mercy or my beams viewfinder in the trade offer ? You dont do such mistakes when it comes to freaking 400 buds trade offer . I wanna hear the brave guy that would do a " mistake " on 400 bud trade offer . Lets go . Thats why tf2p decided to ban him because its an obvious attempt to steal my coffin and i will be firm on this . I asked an apologize from him but seems like he don't care about me as a person and as a tf2 player . I even agreed to cooperate to end this fight like mature people , i apologized in front of him PERSONALLY and in front of the hole freaking tf2 community after i was humiliated by him in front of every , if i may remind you : http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/28492-steamrep-down-can-anyone-report-0gravity0-for-me/ . I will never forget how hard i felt that day that iam actually getting ripped apart for nothing . I felt like there is no justice in this world . But i told myself that i wont give up and fight for my freedom , and no 1 has the right to take it from me for no reason . I did absolutely everything i could , everything . If you want to meet me face to face , just give me your adress or phone number, and ill make sure you will change your opinion about me. Iam not an internet nerd or bully, iam not looking to get into trouble with ones. All i want is to trade normally and let this go, but people are absolutely heartless . 

-snoop-

Okay, two things I'm noticing.

Daaaaaamn, that's a lot of empty accusations you got there. Shame it's all exactly that. You went into a court with that they'd laugh in your face. Even if you flailed your arms convincingly .

Two, stop making this personal. It isn't.

Archived