Florida State University Shooting

Пол игрока trade karambite

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, I'm not the only one putting words in peoples mouths, am I.

Good job, you're now attacking the person and not the argument.

Oh, because mass-murder has a highly delicate window of opportunity?

That was sarcasm.

Good job, you're now attacking the person and not the argument.

That was sarcasm.

Which is exactly what I said you were doingggg

And I responded to your sarcasm, with sarcasm. You see how that works :)

Okay, well I agree that there are too many guns in America, but there isn't really any way of getting them off the streets, without harassing people and taking away their 4th amendment. So I suggest giving law abiding citizens guns rather than attempting to find all the million guns out there in illegal circulation.

Which is exactly what I said you were doingggg

Nice to know you recognize your hypocricy.

And I responded to your sarcasm, with sarcasm. You see how that works :)

Thereby proving my point. Thanks, I guess.

Okay, well I agree that there are too many guns in America, but there isn't really any way of getting them off the streets, without harassing people and taking away their 4th amendment. So I suggest giving law abiding citizens guns rather than attempting to find all the million guns out there in illegal circulation.

Sorta contradicted your argument there

Oh god, here we go with the Amendment.

You'd rather let scores of people die than go against some 200 year old piece of paper?

And yes, I know it's an integral part of your constitution. I knowww. But, c'mon, you have to prioritise here.

You'd rather let scores of people die than go against some 200 year old piece of paper?

And yes, I know it's an integral part of your constitution. I knowww. But, c'mon, you have to prioritise here.

Might as well throw it all out if we're going to ignore part of it. What does a 200-year-old piece of paper know about freedom of speech, anyway?

Like it or not, that's what the country was founded on. You can't change it any more than you can force Google to give up the search business.

Also, places with gun control always had gun control. In America, we never did.

Which does rather raise the point that you've probably in way too deep for ANYTHING to work. Anything not amazingly super-drastic like throwing death penalties around, anyway.

ABANDON THREAD

abandon_thread_despicable_me.gif

Might as well throw it all out if we're going to ignore part of it. What does a 200-year-old piece of paper know about freedom of speech, anyway?

Europe's got freedom of speech and we don't need a 200 year old piece of paper.

We drafted out guidelines in the 90's, signed it in 2002, iirc. I dunno. Blair was there, I think.

Europe's got freedom of speech and we don't need a 200 year old piece of paper.

We drafted out guidelines in the 90's, signed it in 2002, iirc. I dunno. Blair was there, I think.

Huh, so Eurotopia was late to the human-rights business?

Huh, so Eurotopia was late to the human-rights business?

Well, we reformed in 2002, changed the criteria, let a whole 'nother bunch of countries in...

We had a piece of paper before this one, obviously, but we're not afraid of making a new one.

And I'd like to point out that Britain technically isn't on that Human Rights register-y thing. But we're not exactly overflowing with atrocities. We get less gun crimes here per year than 'Murica does per day, so.

Well, we reformed in 2002, changed the criteria, let a whole 'nother bunch of countries in...

We had a piece of paper before this one, obviously, but we're not afraid of making a new one.

There's a difference between adding and repealing.

There's a difference between adding and repealing.

We repealed the old one. Otherwise it would still be in effect. And that's no good, can't have weird antiquated laws telling us what to do. I thought that was apparent :3

I kinda agree with Gent. I feel like the people of America are for some reason scared of changing possibly outdated laws. I mean, I'm all for freedom and stuff but it doesn't hurt to update the document.

I kinda agree with Gent. I feel like the people of America are for some reason scared of changing possibly outdated laws. I mean, I'm all for freedom and stuff but it doesn't hurt to update the document.

Added to list of 'people I can tag in' X3

They think dead people care if someone changes a law

Archived