Florida State University Shooting

Пол игрока trade karambite

This isn't every other country, this is america.

Exactly. You run in your own little devoid-of-logic world. Whoever agreed you were a superpower was insane.

Something that has precedence for working (in this case, whole f*ckin lot of precedence) tends to work.

I don't think anybody is saying gun control would magically solve all your problems. But you can't say it wouldn't help at all, either.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you see, there would be much less school shootings.

Hardly at all + it would bring a bigger threat as crime would go up if gun control goes into place.

Regulate guns the way cars are regulated. Take a mental health test, pass an exam to get your license, annual renewals & inspections, Liability insurance, etc.

Also, I posted this before some time ago in a different gun control thread, that Australia had ONE shooting like this, put similar regulations in place afterwards, and never had it happen again. But the OP of that thread kinda resorted to GRRRR U DERN LIBERALS TRYIN TA TAKE MUH GUNS and ragequitted. :I

Exactly. You run in your own little devoid-of-logic world. Whoever agreed you were a superpower was insane.

Something that has precedence for working (in this case, whole f*ckin lot of precedence) tends to work.

I don't think anybody is saying gun control would magically solve all your problems. But you can't deny it wouldn't help at all, either.

Cancel all gun sales

Criminal organizations take advantage of the situation and become more 'encouraged'

Yes, and do tell how laws against illegal drugs has worked out as well.

Um, illegal drugs are illegal? So, there's an inherent risk of owning them. Which discourages owning them.

You're letting that logic sparkle.

Um, illegal drugs are illegal? So, there's an inherent risk of owning them. Which discourages owning them.

You're letting that logic sparkle.

Let me clarify then, how are laws that make illegal drugs illegal keep them away? Answer: They don't. Marijuana, Crystal Meth, Angel Dust, Cocaine, etc. All are obtainable rather easily despite the laws against them to the point where even middle school children are able to get their hands on the stuff. There are legal drugs such as prescriptions, medicinal marijuana, ETC, hence why I said illegal drugs.

Hardly at all + it would bring a bigger threat as crime would go up if gun control goes into place.

Screen-Shot-2014-03-31-at-Monday-March-3

I know this will probably do nothing, but fucking background checks. they are a thing we need so badly. I just wish politicians wouldn't use the direct aftermath of something like this to prove their point. It's just sickening

I know this will probably do nothing, but fucking background checks. they are a thing we need so badly. I just wish politicians wouldn't use the direct aftermath of something like this to prove their point. It's just sickening

They only blame guns because it's easier. They don't want to go through the trouble of finding the people who are really to blame, so they do the easiest thing they can and blame guns. Well there are more murders by cars than there are murders by guns, should then blame the cars and make cars illegal as well?

Let me clarify then, how are laws that make illegal drugs illegal keep them away? Answer: They don't. Marijuana, Crystal Meth, Angel Dust, Cocaine, etc. All are obtainable rather easily despite the laws against them to the point where even middle school children are able to get their hands on the stuff. There are legal drugs such as prescriptions, medicinal marijuana, ETC, hence why I said illegal drugs.

They keep them away more than they would if you had 'Drug stores' (...alright, bad choice of words, but you know what I mean), where you could wonder in, pick up some crystal meth off a shelf, and then waltz out with very little background checks. And notably, owner of said drug store wouldn't get jailtime for it if he got caught.

Faaairly big discrepancies in your argument, here.

Sounds pretty accurate.

Against you lel, the big outliers aren't really that "developed" countries I might say.

They keep them away more than they would if you had 'Drug stores' (...alright, bad choice of words, but you know what I mean), where you could wonder in, pick up some crystal meth off a shelf, and then waltz out with very little background checks. And notably, owner of said drug store wouldn't get jailtime for it if he got caught.

Faaairly big discrepancies in your argument, here.

More reports of drugs than there are gun reports. If you TRULY wanted to lower gun abuse, you need to track down the people who use it incorrectly.  Do heavy background checks on everybody with licenses as well as their family and friends backgrounds to ensure lower chances of homicide.

Against you lel, the big outliers aren't really that "developed" countries I might say.

Mexico with the highest rate seems accurate.

They only blame guns because it's easier. They don't want to go through the trouble of finding the people who are really to blame, so they do the easiest thing they can and blame guns. Well there are more murders by cars than there are murders by guns, should then blame the cars and make cars illegal as well?

Difference being cars are not designed to kill.

there's more -deaths- by cars than guns, not more -murders-. Important terminology.

I'm talking about citizens, not criminals.

If you just let anyone waltz up into a gun store, wait 3 days and get a gun whoopdiedoo, you can't not expect for them to end up killing someone later.

Gun control is defined as TIGHTENING THE GRIP AROUND LEGAL SALES OF GUNS.

NOT CRIMINAL ACTIVITY.

TIL that people who shoot up schools buy their guns 3 days prior.

Mexico with the highest rate seems accurate.

true, not to be EJEE RASISTT, but there's a ton of drugs there

TIL that people who shoot up schools buy their guns 3 days prior.

Some hold guns for a year or so, but psychos buy guns then use them as soon as they buy them

More reports of drugs than there are gun reports. If you TRULY wanted to lower gun abuse, you need to track down the people who use it incorrectly.  Do heavy background checks on everybody with licenses as well as their family and friends backgrounds to ensure lower chances of homicide.

Convenient you say 're-read' then edit your post, huh?

'Background checks on people with guns'? You mean, control who has guns? That's a fairly novel idea you've got there.

Convenient you say 're-read' then edit your post, huh?

'Background checks on people with guns'? You mean, control who has guns? That's a fairly novel idea you've got there.

Two words.

GUN CONTROL

<3

Archived