Best anime to watch?

Stainroll

I'd watch any anime that is actually realistic

So

no flying dragons

or gigantic naked things

or erm

supersized Mammary Glands.

Zombie survival Anime is fine, I love the games; why not the shows?

Something funny is nice <3

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than the premise setting being humans in a game world. They have to adapt and then escape. They are very different, I wouldn't compare either to .hack.

Log is a pretty good show, I love world building and they spent a good portion explaining, building, the world they now live in. They also explained the basics of mmo games to make sure viewers are well informed to understand tactics and to understand the rules of the world, why things happen, and character behaviours/interaction.

There isn't romance in the show which is a defining part of SAO

For the OP or other readers, if you want to or interested to know about log horizon. I would recommend it to if you like fantasy/adventure/world building shows.

There could be romance at some point, for now it's just been the creation of an organized civilization, development of their world, and working on friendly terms with the 'npcs' of the world.  God knows Shiroe has like 4-5 girls after him  already.  I'm more hoping to see the adventure aspect grow a bit more, would like to see the 'expansion content' that the world came along with as they still havent even fought monsters around their levels yet, just struggling with ones around the 40-50 marks.

So

no flying dragons

or gigantic naked things

or erm

Zombie = realistic?

I mean, yeah, it would be possible with some chemicals, probably can already be made possible, but not realistic as of yet

Zombie = realistic?

I mean, yeah, it would be possible with some chemicals, probably can already be made possible, but not realistic as of yet

That's why I said it's fine

It's not realistic, but I don't mind it

btw  Neil De Grasse has made it abundantly clear that zombism is impossible using Simple science, where proteins would die off quickly due to lack of fuel (Glucose)

But that's for another topic

Sword Art Online is a good anime to start with even if some people don't like. Everyone I've suggested it to as a first anime has thanked me profusely

This. ^

So

no flying dragons

or gigantic naked things

or erm

K-ON! :3

That's why I said it's fine

It's not realistic, but I don't mind it

btw  Neil De Grasse has made it abundantly clear that zombism is impossible using Simple science, where proteins would die off quickly due to lack of fuel (Glucose)

But that's for another topic

Topic about to be made in GB

Archived