Best anime to watch?

Stainroll

Have you not seen Kill La Kill? Same artist as Gurren Lagann, you will be able to tell. Seems like he mostly makes anime about people with little common sense becoming tryhards to get stronger (not saying I don't like them)

I have. Left out the ecchi's/harem's, as said above.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have. Left out the ecchi's/harem's, as said above.

Hmm, didn't know that really completely qualified as an ecchi, haha. I kinda see it now.

My first was Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and I got a kick out of that. Homage to all anime tropes.

If you want something a little less trope-contained and controversial, I'd go with Steins;Gate.

I'd start with Full Metal Alchemist, specifically Brotherhood

I dunno, my friend watched both and recommended I watch just FMA first, then Brotherhood. So far both are good, I mean, who doesn't like a kid with a

metallic arm and leg that can both do "magic".

I recently started Kill La Kill and it is FAN FREAKIN TASTIC. It is a good old anime style that you dont see much of today. Really cartoony though.

Try the common end ones:

-one piece

-naruto

-fairy tail

-attack on titan

-sword art online

these are well known and common. All pretty good but naruto and one piece will drain you.

If you really wanna try a dark one, Code Geass or Black Lagoon.

I'd really only recommend Code Geass and Black Lagoon out of this list... The rest is just bad. (SAO has its moments for me since I'm all about romance.)

Definitely Code Geass...and since no one's mentioned it yet, Darker Than Black.

I'd start with Full Metal Alchemist, specifically Brotherhood

Attack on Titan is overrated

Fullmetal Alchemist is my favorite anime of all time, highly recommend it :>

Code Geass was pretty good.

Hells yes. 

Code Geass sucked like really bad, what type of anime has the MAIN CHARACTER die in the end? It's just stupid

Code Geass sucked like really bad, what type of anime has the MAIN CHARACTER die in the end? It's just stupid

THANKS FOR THE SPOILER

Way to spoil it. Your mother should have swallowed.

No but really thats rude. And tbh, i prefer that something interesting like that happenm

I'm stealing that signature as a spray. k bai thx

cans i repert plz?

How much anime have you watched exactly...?

Archived