Do people 'choose' to be gay?

Gent♥

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thick skulled? Your the one that got mad because he couldn't counter my posts so you decided to let a community which is almost complete atheists ,so they believe you are gay because of genes, fight your battles for you.

Me ignorant? I think not as you couldn't handle arguing against me and need others to help you.

YES, YOU"RE IGNORANT. I'm sorry, but you are.

You have not shown SINGLE SHRED of credible evidence to back up your opinion. You have been BRAINWASHED by your beliefs, and you REFUSE to consider any other ideas. 

I'm sure even the religious folk here are disgusted by you.

Waitwait, just to be clear;

(I'm not involved in this war)

Bags is using the Bible?

._.

It's funny how in the post one part used the bible and now they are saying my whole argument is based off the bible. Guess they are ignoring everything else in the link.

Thick skulled? Your the one that got mad because he couldn't counter my posts so you decided to let a community which is almost complete atheists ,so they believe you are gay because of genes, fight your battles for you.

Me ignorant? I think not as you couldn't handle arguing against me and need others to help you.

The fuck's atheism got to do with this?

It doesn't matter what religion you are, science points to differences in the brain between straight and gay.

Accept it and stop insulting others and blindly following your faith like the people did in the crusades.

It's funny how in the post one part used the bible and now they are saying my whole argument is based off the bible. Guess they are ignoring everything else in the link.

Waitwait, just to be clear;

(I'm not involved in this war)

Bags is using the Bible?

The Bible was never meant to be taken LITERALLY.

._.

perfect. Thats a cropped version of his post you quoted, removing the most important line he wrote.

YES, YOU"RE IGNORANT. I'm sorry, but you are.

You have not shown SINGLE SHRED of credible evidence to back up your opinion. You have been BRAINWASHED by your beliefs, and you REFUSE to consider any other ideas. 

I'm sure even the religious folk here are disgusted by you.

You can't even counter my argument. It's sad. Make a legitimate argument please. All your saying is that's not a credible evidence. It's easy for anyone to say that. And A gay gene simply cannot exist. If there ever was a gay gene, it would have passed out of the gene pool long before now. Any gene that prevents male-female copulation cannot be passed on to offspring.

You can't even counter my argument. It's sad. Make a legitimate argument please. All your saying is that's not a credible evidence. It's easy for anyone to say that. And A gay gene simply cannot exist. If there ever was a gay gene, it would have passed out of the gene pool long before now. Any gene that prevents male-female copulation cannot be passed on to offspring.

GENES DO NOT WORK THAT WAY OH MY GOD

Funny how you're still ignoring the links I posted.

Ever heard of Sperm Donation? .-.

And I have a gene no one in my family has. It's called Poland Syndrome.

No history of my family members ever getting it, yet I still get it.

Same can be said about the Gay Gene .-.

[i'm reeeeeeeeeeeeally scared about this post. ;-;]

I am done here. I am trying to argue with those that are too ignorant to listen to others opinions. You guys couldn't make one legitimate argument which is sad.

I am done here. I am trying to argue with those that are too ignorant to listen to others opinions. You guys couldn't make one legitimate argument which is sad.

Please have a look at the links I posted thanks.

Sounds about like your posts here.

>Calls Bible a Legitimate Argument

>Refuses to look at links

Archived