Do people 'choose' to be gay?

Gent♥

So you have no evidence, yet you believe you are correct.

Either a troll, or very stupid.

Jason Collins has an identical twin, Jaron, who was “astounded†to discover that his brother had entered into the homosexual lifestyle. He, despite sharing Jason’s identical DNA, is as straight as a laser beam. Identical twins share straits that are genetically determined: height, skin color, eye color, hair color and so forth. If homosexuality is a genetically-caused sexual preference, Jaron Collins should be as gay as his brother. He’s not.

You're either a troll or very stupid. Probably both.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jason Collins has an identical twin, Jaron, who was “astounded†to discover that his brother had entered into the homosexual lifestyle. He, despite sharing Jason’s identical DNA, is as straight as a laser beam. Identical twins share straits that are genetically determined: height, skin color, eye color, hair color and so forth. If homosexuality is a genetically-caused sexual preference, Jaron Collins should be as gay as his brother. He’s not.

You're either a troll or very stupid. Probably both.

Link us, to prove you didn't just pull that out of your ass.

This is a forum of bp.tf. 1 link does not make something true

tl;dr need more unsolds

A gay gene simply cannot exist. If there ever was a gay gene, it would have passed out of the gene pool long before now. Any gene that prevents male-female copulation cannot be passed on to offspring.

Lol! Can't find anything to counter it? Facts are facts doesn't matter who found them.

http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1815538,00.html

http://www.science20.com/news_releases/homosexuality_a_result_of_genetics_and_random_environmental_factors_says_twins_study

Both credible websites, try reading them and broadening your view instead of sticking to your argument that is based on personal opinion, not fact.

Let me put it this way: Bags you had reason to put your nose in Gent's business and then harass gent about it. He/she chooses to be openly gay, a person can love who they love, this isnt the 19th century now, we need to learn respect a person for who they are. most of us here are the leaders or the voice of tomorrow, let us learn to accept one another. Gent believes that it was something he/she was born with (as well as most all gays). So lets stop the flamewar and respect each other

Let me put it this way: Bags you had reason to put your nose in Gent's business and then harass gent about it. He/she chooses to be openly gay, a person can love who they love, this isnt the 19th century now, we need to learn respect a person for who they are. most of us here are the leaders or the voice of tomorrow, let us learn to accept one another. Gent believes that it was something he/she was born with (as well as most all gays). So lets stop the flamewar and respect each other

Actually he started all this. I just said I can't believe there are people sick enough to like certain fetishes and then he said it's never a choice just like being gay. And I said being gay is a choice. So actually he started all this. Then we decided to go to PM discuss this but apparently he doesn't know PM means Private Messages and made this.

And the other five? Hmmmm?

How about instead of posting links which don't counter hBryan's argument you actually counter what he said as everything he said was correct.

Actually he started all this. I just said I can't believe there are people sick enough to like certain fetishes and then he said it's never a choice just like being gay. And I said being gay is a choice. So actually he started all this. Then we decided to go to PM discuss this but apparently he doesn't know PM means Private Messages and made this.

Because I felt I couldn't keep the little treasure that is you all to myself.

And you started this by having equally shallow-minded views just on a different topic. I gave you an analogy that should have clarified things, not at all realising you're a bible-bashing, thick-skulled, ignorant.... and I'd finish that sentence, but I refuse to turn this into ad hominem tu quoque.

How about instead of posting links which don't counter hBryan's argument you actually counter what he said as everything he said was correct.

http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1815538,00.html

http://www.science20.com/news_releases/homosexuality_a_result_of_genetics_and_random_environmental_factors_says_twins_study

Both credible websites, try reading them and broadening your view instead of sticking to your argument that is based on personal opinion, not fact.

Maybe you should stop ignoring the links I post m9.

THEY DO COUNTER HIS ARGUMENT

READ THEMMMMM

XQ28

IS GAY GENE

FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES

READDDDDDDDD

Because I felt I couldn't keep the little treasure that is you all to myself.

And you started this by having equally shallow-minded views just on a different topic. I gave you an analogy that should have clarified things, not at all realising you're a bible-bashing, thick-skulled, ignorant.... and I'd finish that sentence, but I refuse to turn this into ad hominem tu quoque.

Thick skulled? Your the one that got mad because he couldn't counter my posts so you decided to let a community which is almost complete atheists ,so they believe you are gay because of genes, fight your battles for you.

Me ignorant? I think not as you couldn't handle arguing against me and need others to help you.

Waitwait, just to be clear;

(I'm not involved in this war)

Bags is using the Bible?

The Bible was never meant to be taken LITERALLY.

._.

THEY DO COUNTER HIS ARGUMENT

READ THEMMMMM

XQ28

IS GAY GENE

FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES

READDDDDDDDD

How about you read my link? It counters what those links say.

Archived