Forums

1. Community Forums

1. General Discussion

Forum for general conversation, share interests, have a laugh or discuss anything not related to the other forums.

Cool Toys, Computer Support, Hardware Questions and any other technology oriented discussions go in here.

Serious discussions go in here.

Want to show off your work? Need help with modelling or SFM? Post here.

1. General Gaming

Talk about other games you love and play.

Gaming updates posted automatically.

Anything about TF2 not related to trading or the economy goes in here.

General talk about trading or the economy or which hats you like go in here.

6. CS:GO Discussions

Discuss your thoughts about anything CS:GO-related in here.

7. CS:GO Trades

Item and Cash trades go here.

3. Website Forums

1. General Website Discussions

Any general discussions or questions related to backpack.tf or the forums should go in here.

2. Website Suggestions and Feature Requests

Have a great idea to make the site better? Post it here!

3. Website Issues / Ban Appeals / Donation + Premium issues   (103,535 visits to this link)

Please use this section to submit any problems on backpack.tf.

4. Rules, Guides, and How Tos

Topics moderators feel are useful to all TF2 enthusiasts. Please read the rules here before making suggestions on the main site.

Got some extra time and wish to help moderating? Applications go in here.

6. Discord Ban Appeals

You can use this section to appeal your ban from the backpack.tf discord. Please include your full discord @ name in your post.

Other users will not be able to view your topic, it will only be accessible to moderation staff.

DO NOT make appeals for site bans here. 

• No posts here yet
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    MrJolly
    Newest Member
    MrJolly
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 3 Anonymous, 70 Guests (See full list)

• Icycrevasse
    • Lost
    • fran
    • reddit user
    • xen24
    • WinterWhiz
    • SpotlightR
    • Freak4ever2000™
    • Tobbby92
    • 100 Degrees Leather Jacket
    • Frostbane
    • QUAKE
    • Bukz
    • Flaim
    • d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • absalonn
    • ѕιи
    • Anatil
    • r0b
    • Farkie
    • Bananas
  • Status Updates
    • Options

• Topics

• Bananas
      You can lose a lot very quickly on these sites, bro prob setup and lost some coin flips while also using some kind of upgrader system, ive seen dudes lose 15k in 5 minutes just getting rolled on coinflips
    • Bananas
      yeah personally I’ve had a bit of luck in deleting the tag and then remaking it but I also noticed that shit can revert, might be a bug with how the site caches the stored profile info
    • Bananas
      trading was better then, things weren’t cemented like they are today   2014 - burning flames all classes were king, multi class crate didnt exist to tank the market   miscs were laughably cheap compared to now. I paid a burning flames, scorching flames, and sunbeams bonk boy(s) for a single pair of sunbeams tough stuff muffs. back then hats were still valued in buds so my muffs were around 50 buds back then.   i paid like 300 keys in hats for a knifestorm/13th hour veil, can’t remember which but I owned both at some point    I owned 3 sunbeams bonk boys at the same time, that’s how cheap and common miscs were   halloweens were laughably cheap, even just as little as 4 years ago. Soju tried and failed to sell my spellbound hot dogger for like $600 in 2020(?), nobody wanted it. Today it has a buy order of 900 keys.   shit was a lot simpler and the community felt tighter back then. there wasn’t 300,000 shit ass unusual effects, unusual taunts were just becoming a thing and bonzo was just around the corner. 2014 was a golden age.   2024 the rules have kind of been cemented, the game is stagnant, the players are making the same moves on the chessboard over and over expecting different outcomes. The same 50 people run the 1% god tier market and trade with each other like a circlejerk since nobody else can afford to get in on their ground floor   trading bots have taken over, having a bot making profit on the side is now the norm for hustlers trying to rake some profit   miscs became laughably expensive, another gate kept form of wealth to exclude the poors and flex on other rich whales   everything collector grade has been yoinked or crafted and locked away, only leaving the scraps for people to suckle on   everything collector adjacent has also been yoinked. You like spells? Have fun dropping stupid amounts of money. Glitched items? Dudes like gibson own them all. Whatever thing you feel like collecting? Someone already did it, they did it better than you ever will and have gatekept you from ever reaching their level. Good luck trying to collect ritzy ricks, whisper owns like 40% of them. Fortunate sons? Someone’s already beating you buddy. Milkman? There’s already 2 collectors I know of, and spotlight is already grabbing what he can get his hands on   even if you just like certain effects you can be fucked. Like eerie orbiting? Zeussie probably already took the hat you want and is sitting on it   trying to get into trading today with this current market is about as enjoyable as stubbing your toe
    • Bukz
      How did he manage to lose that much that quickly?
    • dinorno
      ye no prob bob, honestly idk if the perfect 6 ballooni one even exists, check out the reddit comment i linked, the guy mentiones some 400 mil simulations, the sc on his profile that i linked is prolly the best lead we got here. was considering making a reddit and msging him on the matter as it personally interests me aswell but seems kinda rude and i aint touching reddit lol but he seems active, anyways if you do find it do share as it just looks epic and would be pretty cool if it actually droped at some point.   Cheers