how do i access these settings (replace "add friend" with trade offer link) on next.backpack.tf?

starryspaces

image.png.6bd4bb47b53c070afb0549734fd15b9b.png

i know this is already a thing on the old ui but i can't find these settings on the new one for some reason

(whenever i make a listing using next.backpack.tf it defaults to the "add friend" button)

When you are making the listing

image.thumb.png.b0f0be3f8c7526265df6a6e78f475521.png

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2024 at 9:21 AM, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

When you are making the listing

image.thumb.png.b0f0be3f8c7526265df6a6e78f475521.png

it doesnt work, either you enter ur trade url or not, the offer will be always created with 'add friend' button. This is a bug i believe.

8 hours ago, Hugh Jackman said:

it doesnt work, either you enter ur trade url or not, the offer will be always created with 'add friend' button. This is a bug i believe.

Listings created on next have add friend button on old iirc. If you set your trade url on old it will appear when people hover over your name (offer button).image.png.32a7b138f5d3ca11a4865cc3917026ea.png

• Like 1

Oh yeah I was wondering the same thing, I don't use next but with old it's impossible to make buy orders on dual quality items, they end up invisible, there's also no spells option I think.

It's kind of a bummer and a bit unfair to manual traders because bots do get to have the regular trade offer button, I'm sure a lot of people don't know you have to hover over the person's name.

Yep that's true, I face the same issue with dual quality items (ex:stange and elevated quality:strange), i just can't list those on next with the trade offer button to be displayed, if i will try then the listing just becomes invisible.