MK Price Check Appraisal Request

RussellSproutz

On 3/28/2024 at 4:23 AM, Braxol said:

It must be really life-changing to be sharking kids' money off virtual items with your little experience of 10 years. The irony of immoral people asking for morals from people with power over them is funny. Reverse the roles, and we see your true nature, lying and sharking; you've got nothing to lose being banned on backpack already. 

I made mistakes trading with scammers, I am paying for it, thanks for mentioning it. There is a difference between marketing and sharking, for you both seem the same. I have always heard from people you back bitching about me multiple times but I always ignored it. Even once you tried selling one of the common items we had by calling it other belongs to a scammer (me) and all the false tags. I have no problem if you hate me that much but this thing is beyond all this and my health is genuinely affected by it, all my close friends know it very well. I do not wish to continue this but if you do irrespective of knowing my condition or what I'm going through, make a separate topic at least. Although I am not answerable to you I would love to clear all the misunderstandings that you have about me. In the end I will only say this, "May god bless you with wisdom"

• Like 1

If your intention is to link this post to your support ticket, I recommend you to close this right now.

You were asked for proof of each individual purchase a month and a half ago. Everyone else has provided this, and refunded but seems to be an issue for you. I wonder why.....

You got time to contact people and write these posts, but you need 2 months to check your trade-history 😂

On 3/31/2024 at 1:34 AM, Pixxi0us said:

If your intention is to link this post to your support ticket, I recommend you to close this right now.

You were asked for proof of each individual purchase a month and a half ago. Everyone else has provided this, and refunded but seems to be an issue for you. I wonder why.....

You got time to contact people and write these posts, but you need 2 months to check your trade-history 😂

If I had any intention of linking this to Mannco I would have already done it. 

As for the proof of purchase,

Well, the only recent (6 months ago) purchase I made was the Unusual Pencil Pusher (Bonzo-The-All-Gnawing) and I have already provided the Mannco Team with its proof of purchase. As for the others, I do not think that old purchases matter in this case because they were bought by me years ago even decades for some, we all know the market now vs that period has changed significantly. Just because I had some rare items 1/1 and 1/2 or 1/3 with others being locked in collector's bp even now.  So it's only obvious that they are not going to have updated prices.

Well, maybe for others it was a lot easier because most of the people did not have to face this issue. People who have listed their items other than me had their purchases made recently and none of them had this big inventory of old Halloweens. If I were in a scenario like them, this would have been resolved by now. First gens or common items always have in-date sales/purchases even if suggestions were not made. But you are a collector yourself so put yourself in my shoes, trust me you would not be able to sleep if this happened to you. 

When this happened I was told by Alex that " the user mostly took csgo nothing to worry" That's how I kinda calmed down but later when I was told by several friends that its not true and all my expensive items were gone, you do not have any clue how I got through that phase and yes it was delayed by me because of my health problem due to stress I was taking. I do not wish to say it all in open forums I do not want people to think that I'm using my health factor to gain any kind of advantage from Mannco. but as I knew about my condition I also told the Mannco Team to gather all the information they could about the lost item's valuations. I have not received anything for one and half months still as well but I have not complained about it because I understand these things take time.

At first, all I did was request Alex to focus on getting the items back no matter the condition because that way it would have been a lot easier even for Mannco and me. I even suggested contacting the user to make a deal and then contacting Steam to unlock it just so we could get the exclusive items back somehow. Unfortunately, nothing would have been possible as Steam is strict with its rules on not unbanning the hacker's account. 

Then the only other easier option in my mind was to try and get at least the same items from different users somehow but Mannco declined that request. 

The only thing left now is valuations which was the last thing I wanted because I knew it was going to be a problem as my items indeed do not have in-date sales and purchases but it still does not mean, valuing them based on decades-old prices would make any sense either. Although my listed prices were different from the ones I provided with Mannco still I am willing to compromise just to resolve this and make a fresh start again. And I need Mannco's support in order to do it. I have done nothing but support Mannco since the start and will continue to do so. I do not want to make anyone count what I have done for Mannco. All I am asking is to resolve this in a way that neither I nor Mannco takes any huge unfair loss that is all. If the valuations given by me are much, they have the right to counter based on their own research.

Good poetry, just a shame its full of shit. Honestly, there is no other way to put it.

You say your intention was not to use this on Mannco? Funny....what is this post for then? Did you decide out of the blue to ask a  price-check on items you no longer have?

16 hours ago, My Name MK said:

Well, the only recent (6 months ago) purchase I made was the Unusual Pencil Pusher (Bonzo-The-All-Gnawing) and I have already provided the Mannco Team with its proof of purchase.

Yes you did, a bp.tf compare link lol.

16 hours ago, My Name MK said:

The only thing left now is valuations which was the last thing I wanted because I knew it was going to be a problem as my items indeed do not have in-date sales and purchases but it still does not mean, valuing them based on decades-old prices would make any sense either.

You are creating the problem; there has never been one. But this part is interesting because it kinda proves the point of how inflated your prices are. If you say there are no sales, how are you justifying the prices you are asking? It's not because a similar effect/hat sold in 10 years to a collector for a high price that your items will be worth the same.

If you had a genuine interest in having a price check on your items, why didn't you start off by sharing how much you paid first?
"I paid X for Y item. At the time I valued it at Z and why I offered X. With the rise of Halloween effects, I think I can sell for this (value) right now. Looking for opinions..."

Something along these lines, but when everything you do is victimizing yourself for the situation, sharing how "emotionally you've been affected" in hopes of gaining empathy from people, and how "supposedly" hard you have been trying to find a solution with Mannco, you make your intentions very clear. People who may not know you may believe you, but those who really know you, for a long time and have been up to what you've been doing, already know the MK they deal with and how deceptive he is.

We have been clear; negotiation will happen after proof of purchase is provided. You haven't understood this yet. There is no reason not to share this unless:

1. You know you paid way less than anyone could imagine/compared to your prices.
2. Your trade history is full of sharks and trades completed with scammers, and you're afraid to make it public.
3. There's anything else fishy going on that you don't want us to know.
4. You´re afraid of being refunded your paid price. (Which cannot be this option, because you were told multiple times negotiation will take place AFTER proof is given)

Nothing you say can be trusted. At the end of the day, aren't you the person who was making similar posts begging on your knees to be unbanned back in the days, just to 1-2 months later be knowingly trading with scammers, trying to cover it up with a "friend" account? This just proves that any word you say is just another lie and an attempt to cover up your real persona. 

You should question what your priorities are. When you spend all your energy on a third-party website forum page, while you should be trying to fix the situation you are so preoccupied and worried about, maybe your priorities are not as important as you may try to make them look.

In fact, with all these so "well-written" messages, you should dedicate yourself to writing books instead. Or, maybe a next post with screenshots of your messages trying "so hard to find a solution" on your ticket. That is a good joke too and will probably be more entertaining for everyone than this.

34 minutes ago, Pixxi0us said:

Good poetry, just a shame its full of shit. Honestly, there is no other way to put it.

You say your intention was not to use this on Mannco? Funny....what is this post for then? Did you decide out of the blue to ask a  price-check on items you no longer have?

You are creating the problem; there has never been one. But this part is interesting because it kinda proves the point of how inflated your prices are. If you say there are no sales, how are you justifying the prices you are asking? It's not because a similar effect/hat sold in 10 years to a collector for a high price that your items will be worth the same.

If you had a genuine interest in having a price check on your items, why didn't you start off by sharing how much you paid first?
"I paid X for Y item. At the time I valued it at Z and why I offered X. With the rise of Halloween effects, I think I can sell for this (value) right now. Looking for opinions..."

Something along these lines, but when everything you do is victimizing yourself for the situation, sharing how "emotionally you've been affected" in hopes of gaining empathy from people, and how "supposedly" hard you have been trying to find a solution with Mannco, you make your intentions very clear. People who may not know you may believe you, but those who really know you, for a long time and have been up to what you've been doing, already know the MK they deal with and how deceptive he is.

We have been clear; negotiation will happen after proof of purchase is provided. You haven't understood this yet. There is no reason not to share this unless:

1. You know you paid way less than anyone could imagine/compared to your prices.
2. Your trade history is full of sharks and trades completed with scammers, and you're afraid to make it public.
4. You´re afraid of being refunded your paid price. (Which cannot be this option, because you were told multiple times negotiation will take place AFTER proof is given)

Nothing you say can be trusted. At the end of the day, aren't you the person who was making similar posts begging on your knees to be unbanned back in the days, just to 1-2 months later be knowingly trading with scammers, trying to cover it up with a "friend" account? This just proves that any word you say is just another lie and an attempt to cover up your real persona. 

You should question what your priorities are. When you spend all your energy on a third-party website forum page, while you should be trying to fix the situation you are so preoccupied and worried about, maybe your priorities are not as important as you may try to make them look.

In fact, with all these so "well-written" messages, you should dedicate yourself to writing books instead. Or, maybe a next post with screenshots of your messages trying "so hard to find a solution" on your ticket. That is a good joke too and will probably be more entertaining for everyone than this.

TL;DR, also too passive aggressive so please rewrite. Whilst I'm at it, the quotes are too exaggerated and the paragraphs make me queasy.

Quite informal also for such a topic so I'd suggest changing the tone to be more formal, not using 'lol' or '...' at the end of sentences, and the 

thing is so ugly it makes me want to re-taste my lunch.

Thank you for reading this, if indeed you do, and if you make it this far.

Sincerely,

Alexander

4 hours ago, Pixxi0us said:

1. This entire situation is the fault of mannco and its terrible security measures. Nobody else. Seeing you result to insults and condescending one-liners is just stupid. If you think the user in question here is so shady, try to not also make yourself look like an ass.

2. You being a community manager from the compromised site and coming to argue with a banned backpack.tf user on the backpack.tf forums while also banned is a pretty funny sight to see. Not sure how this happens but here we are.

3. I don't see how what MK paid is relevant to the prices of these hats, especially the ones he has owned for several years. The purchase price of a Demonflame KE four years ago is just a random number with no bearing on anything today.

4. Hilarious how somebody associated with Mannco.store has the audacity to write "nothing you say can be trusted." You come across as extremely passive aggressive in this reply, as if you also have something to hide. So defensive!

• Like 3

ok we dont need to use backpacks site as a vehicle for mannco drama, locking this thread as this is now a private conversation MK needs to have with mc

• STEVE locked this topic