MK Price Check Appraisal Request

RussellSproutz

Since it's an open forum, I think I have every right to also tell my opinion about my items. I would make it detailed so people can agree or disagree.

but before anyone says that these listed mannco prices are stupid. please know the prices of keys were 1.65-1.75 and that these were my discounted price which is why I have DISCOUNTS in my steam name since then. Just like everyone here. I certainly NEVER intended to quicksell any of those items because they are not typical first gens you see in the market all the time. Yet I would like to clarify this thing is affecting me more than it should and I am working hard to resolve this situation with Mannco. 

Listed prices on Mannco before hack  (approx)                             | VS |                            What they are worth realistically

=========================================================

1. Unusual Killer Exclusive [Demonflame] (RARE)-  16,000 USD  (because Darkblaze was listed for 22,000)                  |   6000 keys (which is still 2000 keys less than Darkblaze KE )   

2. Unusual Cotton Head [Knifestorm] (1/1) -                  8000 USD                                                |   3500 keys (as no other decent available (3 years ago Knifestorm Well Rounded Rifleman got sold for gpan straight)   

3. Unusual Tough Stuff Muffs [Spellbound] -                9000 USD                                                |   4400 keys ( as no other good looking all class is available unless you wanna pay a lot more and only other seller for this at 5000 keys )    

4. Unusual Cotton Head [Spellbound] (RARE) -                 9000 USD                                           |  4400 keys   (It is exclusive like the other cotton that never hit the market in a very long time so I do not consider it any less than Unusual Tough Stuff Muffs                                                                                                                                                                   which is why I had it listed for the same exactly)       

5. Unusual Virtual Viewfinder (Death at Dusk) -           9800 USD                                    |   4000 keys     (others available at 4750 keys)

6. Unusual Pencil Pusher (Bonzo-The-All-Gnawing) -            9000 USD                 | 4500 keys ( do not require anything, current date bp.tf pricing and was purchased by me 

1/1 other locked with collector made untradeable )  

7. Unusual Blast Defense (Bonzo-The-All-Gnawing) -                8900 USD                | 4200 keys (no other Bonzo miscs for any class on sale for any less than 2 gpans prove me                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    wrong, even the Bonzo pencil I got was for cheap if you compare with hairpiece  which got sold for 5000 keys like 6 months before my purchase                                                                                                                                                                        but since its  quick switch  I'd value it slightly less than my pencil purchase,  ONLY one to ever move others locked with collectors,

8. Unusual Mining Light [Knifestorm]                                         8000 USD                         | 3500 keys (it was team spirit spelled and I feel like it could be easily 3500 as there is non  spelled available for 4000) 

19 minutes ago, My Name MK said:

Yet I would like to clarify this thing is affecting me more than it should and I am working hard to resolve this situation with Mannco.

Fam, if you lost the equivalent of a down payment on a mansion here. Past history on this site and with mannco aside, loosing that much cash through no fault of your own would fuck up anyone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NobodyNose said:

MK Is known for leaving his shit on Mannco and leaving it to rot, you think he's going to cut all his prices in half so he could get quick cash/pure for it? And besides, this is mainly so he can give estimates to Mannco for his refund since all these items are scammed. Don't you have a KF Stash listed for more than 3x the estimate on the mining light anyways?

I've declined two pans if you checked my listing. And if you are comparing the worst engineer misc to a soldier misc then you too must be smoking crack.

Using CURRENT market (not when the market was high years ago). Also using cash/pure value which can be used to sell in a few days. (People usually list higher for items, to wait for years, and just in case some idiot actually pays a super high price) These things should be acknowledged as sale listings do not reflect actual values, especially in a monopoly market where most traders mark up prices as a group to make the high-end values seem higher to an unknowledgeable buyer (trap listings). You can see why these items did not sell for years upon years because the price was too high; those same high prices are not liquid values. Below are my LIQUID values.

1.KE Demonflame 3000 keys: It can't be equal to Darkblaze, which sold for around 4k around a year ago. There are few sales for super god tier KE if any; DB is on a whole other level with Spellbound and Bonzo. This hat has either been going down or the Crones is just skyrocketing because KE use to be the best in og 1st gen days. Crones is the best all-class hat in the game 10x, IMO, in terms of looks. 

2. Cotton Head Knifestorm 1500 keys: There have not been many pure/cash sales or any at all for knife all class recently, but for sure, less than spellbound and no higher than low-tier miscs.

3. TOUGH STUFF MUFFS (SPELLBOUND) 2000 keys: There are not many spellbound all-class sales to go off of. The highest is gibus at 2k off item sale, which is low tier; muffs is mid. Pencil was recently priced around 3k, and that's the best engie misc.

4. COTTON HEAD (SPELLBOUND) 2000 keys. There are not many spellbound all-class sales to go off of. The highest is gibus at 2k off item sale. Gibus is low tier, while cotton is mid. Pencil was recently priced around 3k, and that's the best engie misc.

5. VIRTUAL VIEWFINDER (DEATH@DUSK): 2000 keys: Antlers at 4k are 1 of 2, and antlers stack with themselves and any misc. View does not stack with itself or noh, phantom, beak, and bonk, which defeats the purpose of making triple combos and being a misc. Antlers usually way more than View for the same effect. This is also 1 of 6 inflated. Also super ugly.

6. Bonzo pencil pusher 4500 Keys: recently priced. Actual sale to back it up.

7. Bonzo Blast defense 1500 keys: This is a quick-switch misc, not a real misc, so it doesn't get a real misc price. It could be switched back to its original state as a hat at any time. It is a super ugly hat that covers the whole face, which is even uglier for a misc. 

8. Mining light knifestorm 2000 keys: Worst engineer misc, 1 of 6 inflated + dupes. Also, has Pencil and Brainiac further to inflate knife for an engineer.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Braxol said:

7. Bonzo Blast defense 1500 keys: This is a quick-switch misc, not a real misc, so it doesn't get a real misc price. It could be switched back to its original state as a hat at any time. It is a super ugly hat that covers the whole face, which is even uglier for a misc. 

This is literally the modern day version of dupes. Wake up, Valve’s not going to revert them since last time they did, everyone complained and they got re-added. 

• Like 3

1. Unusual KE Demonflame - 3k keys, cheapest of the 3 portals
2. Unusual Cotton Head Knifestorm - 2.25k
3. UNUSUAL TOUGH STUFF MUFFS (SPELLBOUND) 3.5k
4. UNUSUAL COTTON HEAD (SPELLBOUND) 2.75k
5. UNUSUAL VIRTUAL VIEWFINDER (DEATH@DUSK) 3k
6. Bonzo pencil pusher 5k
7. Bonzo Blast defense 2.5k 
8. Mining light knifestorm 2.5k

You might expect more in items but this is a rough full pure price

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NobodyNose said:

This is literally the modern day version of dupes. Wake up, Valve’s not going to revert them since last time they did, everyone complained and they got re-added. 

A duped burning team captain is as nice as a clean burning team captain in terms of looks. On the other hand, a whirly warrior is not as nice as an exquisite rack or stash. Matter a fact my demonflame whirly warrior dropped over 50% in value ever since valve made them a normal hat then switched it back. I had to even sell it for 2000+ keys less than what it was before, no sales since then on it.

• Like 3

Can’t believe anyone thinks a knifestorm cotton head is 3000 keys that’s so insane

Rare Braxol correct take, those prices listed are not the pure prices that will sell in a reasonable amount of time. Cut the valuations by half for the real pure prices. 

15 hours ago, NineDevil said:

Well... well... well...

Here we go. I personally do not believe you can pin point a single price here. Some of those hats literally do not exist. Sure you can make ASSUMPTIONS but what the hack is this. You want PROOF AND EVIDENCE which can not be provided here in most cases. And what should be logical... I am not gonna talk about this. People pay less for items being duped that only can be seen on a third party website and it literally has no effect ingame. 

1. Demonflame Killer Exclusive - Somewhere at 4k? I mean Darkblaze sold for this a year ago. 
2. Knifestorm Cotton Head - 2k - 2.5k I would say. Those things used to be THE THING. Recently few have sold for 1k-1.5k keys (other hats). So assuming that a multi class would go for higher would only be realistic. 
3. Muffler - around 3k - 4k - I have seen some have sold double the price the past 2 years. (1.5x to 2x)
4. COTTON HEAD Spell - This one is giving me an headache. Would shoot somewhere at 3k. 
5. VIRTUAL VIEWFINDER D@D - ~3k - 3.25k, The effect is garabge and sells like dog. 
6. Bonzo The All-Gnawing Pencil Pusher - 4.5k sale few months ago.
7. Bonzo The All-Gnawing Blast Defense - ~1.5k - 2k Blast defense since the patch of the misc glitch declined hardcore in price. It's ugly. Class specific. Disgusting. But I would assume opinions on here go very hard in different directions.
8. Knifestorm Mining Light 2.5k - 3k - 1 Unsold for almost a year at 4k

I as well want to add that those prices IMO should be reasonable and should get sold within a few weeks - months. Those are no prices that will end up with the hat being listed for over a year. If you aim for quicksale add a 25%-50% discount on any of those and here we go.

And GL with mannco. 😅

isnt the "paying less on duped" matters on 0.01% of the items out there (such as that circling heart hat, was it a bonk boy?)

honestly braxol is right here, the prices seem fair for both MK and mannco. it may also be a good idea to allow mannco more time to pay off the ammount due to the chance of them not having that much cash available immediatly though. 

16 hours ago, Braxol said:

Using CURRENT market (not when the market was high years ago). Also using cash/pure value which can be used to sell in a few days. (People usually list higher for items, to wait for years, and just in case some idiot actually pays a super high price) These things should be acknowledged as sale listings do not reflect actual values, especially in a monopoly market where most traders mark up prices as a group to make the high-end values seem higher to an unknowledgeable buyer (trap listings). You can see why these items did not sell for years upon years because the price was too high; those same high prices are not liquid values. Below are my LIQUID values.

1.KE Demonflame 3000 keys: It can't be equal to Darkblaze, which sold for around 4k around a year ago. There are few sales for super god tier KE if any; DB is on a whole other level with Spellbound and Bonzo. This hat has either been going down or the Crones is just skyrocketing because KE use to be the best in og 1st gen days. Crones is the best all-class hat in the game 10x, IMO, in terms of looks. 

2. Cotton Head Knifestorm 1500 keys: There have not been many pure/cash sales or any at all for knife all class recently, but for sure, less than spellbound and no higher than low-tier miscs.

3. TOUGH STUFF MUFFS (SPELLBOUND) 2000 keys: There are not many spellbound all-class sales to go off of. The highest is gibus at 2k off item sale, which is low tier; muffs is mid. Pencil was recently priced around 3k, and that's the best engie misc.

4. COTTON HEAD (SPELLBOUND) 2000 keys. There are not many spellbound all-class sales to go off of. The highest is gibus at 2k off item sale. Gibus is low tier, while cotton is mid. Pencil was recently priced around 3k, and that's the best engie misc.

5. VIRTUAL VIEWFINDER (DEATH@DUSK): 2000 keys: Antlers at 4k are 1 of 2, and antlers stack with themselves and any misc. View does not stack with itself or noh, phantom, beak, and bonk, which defeats the purpose of making triple combos and being a misc. Antlers usually way more than View for the same effect. This is also 1 of 6 inflated. Also super ugly.

8. Mining light knifestorm 2000 keys: Worst engineer misc, 1 of 6 inflated + dupes. Also, has Pencil and Brainiac further to inflate knife for an engineer.

Thank you for making this price assessment, Braxol.

I believe with everyone who has assisted in this price assessment has done a great help.

The reason why we created this forum, because MK reached out to everyone on Trade Unusual Vatican.

The MannCo Support team were asking for the prices of his God tiers from 7 years ago like in 2017. Prices from 2017 to now would highly differ.

So once again thank you everyone and to MK good luck with Mannco. You were the face of their company.

This is truly a deplorable situation.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Braxol said:

I've declined two pans if you checked my listing. And if you are comparing the worst engineer misc to a soldier misc then you too must be smoking crack.

First of all thanks for taking part, I appreciate it. I am not comparing knifestorm stash with mining clearly, you can see the difference, you have it listed for 12,800 keys on the other hand I simply valued it 500 keys less than another seller. despite mine having team spirit footprints. And I can guarantee if I had this item, there is no way it would sell for any less than non spelled one. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, NobodyNose said:

MK Is known for leaving his shit on Mannco and leaving it to rot, you think he's going to cut all his prices in half so he could get quick cash/pure for it? And besides, this is mainly so he can give estimates to Mannco for his refund since all these items are scammed. Don't you have a KF Stash listed for more than 3x the estimate on the mining light anyways?

That's right until I was giving discounts at the time they got hacked. People say my items are rotting there and yeah to some point they're right. Because before I did not intend to sell anything and yet people kept adding me daily to talk about them. So I just listed them for a lot more than they should sell for (before the discount period I'm talking about) so that's the reason why not all my items got sold as I genuinely wanted to just collect offers and ignore the random adds daily.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, My Name MK said:

First of all thanks for taking part, I appreciate it. I am not comparing knifestorm stash with mining clearly, you can see the difference, you have it listed for 12,800 keys on the other hand I simply valued it 500 keys less than another seller. despite mine having team spirit footprints. And I can guarantee if I had this item, there is no way it would sell for any less than non spelled one. 

I can also guarantee the water quality in the River Ganges is more trustworthy than anything you say. And I was talking to https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199490163369, not you; please speak better English. 

20 hours ago, Braxol said:

If these prices are quicksells or liquid instantly whatever, I might agree to some point but other than that if we hypothetically talk about buying them from other people that will show how much they are being valued. I made my list based on the most realistic values for my items after doing thorough research that included (knowing the lowest values of sister effects, other owner values, and other factors). I never intended to quicksell such miscs and I am sure nobody in their right mind would just quicksell such rare elite items. Forget about quickselling, nobody would get half of those items in their life ever again. That's the real point. Prove me wrong. (With the help of Mannco) I am willing to pay a lot more than these values anytime if you can somehow help me find potential sellers for the same items from other owners. But again thanks for coming forward with your opinion, I genuinely appreciate that 

12 hours ago, N.J said:

Can’t believe anyone thinks a knifestorm cotton head is 3000 keys that’s so insane

Right before it got hacked, I was offered Unusual Spellbound Tuff Stuff Muffs if I added adds around 200 on top but as I already had 1 with me and I genuinely liked my cotton more so I kinda neglected it and the owner later traded it for some other items. I agree it might not be 3000 at that point but it surely is now even more.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Guccifish said:

honestly braxol is right here, the prices seem fair for both MK and mannco. it may also be a good idea to allow mannco more time to pay off the ammount due to the chance of them not having that much cash available immediatly though. 

If it is about time, this is the last thing Mannco needs to worry about. I am willing to compromise and restart my journey with them once this is all behind. I do not intend to gain a single cent more from Mannco but I cannot take this huge hit either, I do not come from a rich family. This much money is absolutely life-changing for me. I have spent almost 10 years in trading and I genuinely do not want this to happen to even my worst enemy. This is a HUGE for me. And I really wish I somehow get to some agreement with Mannco in such a way that none of us have to lose insanely unfair. I am willing to settle and compromise for less maybe, but that does not change the fact that the values given by me are 100% correct for those items as per my little experience of 10 years.

• Like 2

Are you asking for prices on items that were hijacked and then trade banned? If so then that makes pricing them completely useless for anyone other than you and mannco to deal with if they haven’t paid you already….

58 minutes ago, My Name MK said:

If it is about time, this is the last thing Mannco needs to worry about. I am willing to compromise and restart my journey with them once this is all behind. I do not intend to gain a single cent more from Mannco but I cannot take this huge hit either, I do not come from a rich family. This much money is absolutely life-changing for me. I have spent almost 10 years in trading and I genuinely do not want this to happen to even my worst enemy. This is a HUGE for me. And I really wish I somehow get to some agreement with Mannco in such a way that none of us have to lose insanely unfair. I am willing to settle and compromise for less maybe, but that does not change the fact that the values given by me are 100% correct for those items as per my little experience of 10 years.

If you couldn’t have taken the hit and your family isn’t rich you should have known better than to leave that much on a site that had the potential to be hacked. Your items are the most safe when they are with you. Leaving them in any other third party site puts you at risk for certain things. Sure your account could be hijacked or hacked but a website with thousands or millions of dollars in items is way more likely to be hit than just singular accounts. So idk why anyone would do what you did and leave your items with someone other than you if you couldn’t take the blow of losing them. 

2 hours ago, My Name MK said:

If these prices are quicksells or liquid instantly whatever, I might agree to some point but other than that if we hypothetically talk about buying them from other people that will show how much they are being valued. I made my list based on the most realistic values for my items after doing thorough research that included (knowing the lowest values of sister effects, other owner values, and other factors). I never intended to quicksell such miscs and I am sure nobody in their right mind would just quicksell such rare elite items. Forget about quickselling, nobody would get half of those items in their life ever again. That's the real point. Prove me wrong. (With the help of Mannco) I am willing to pay a lot more than these values anytime if you can somehow help me find potential sellers for the same items from other owners. But again thanks for coming forward with your opinion, I genuinely appreciate that 

Nobody mentioned quicksell. That is a subjective and hypothetical term. Liquid prices are realistic prices; it's just that you like to mark things up astronomically, hoping someone will pay you too much for something so you can benefit the most. Your values are for waiting for years and trap listings in case an unknowledgeable buyer pays way too much. That's why you barely get sales on these items and have them sitting useless for years. Your hypothetical values come from greed. Say something is 1000 keys, and you list it for 9000 keys. If someone thinks that 9000 is the real value and that you offer a discount of that, say 50%, which is huge, then that would be a 4500 key value which would still be 4.5x more than its real value.

If what you're saying is true, go buy the Death at Dusk or Morning Glory all classes miscs with your mentioned values; you won't. The same goes with the other spellbound all classes and knifestorm mining lights. There are lots of your types of items on the market, but you don't stand on business with your statements because you're full of gangee water lies. 

1 hour ago, My Name MK said:

It must be really life-changing to be sharking kids' money off virtual items with your little experience of 10 years. The irony of immoral people asking for morals from people with power over them is funny. Reverse the roles, and we see your true nature, lying and sharking; you've got nothing to lose being banned on backpack already. 

Asks for opinions. People give their opinions, surprisingly all fairly simular opinions. Reject all their opinions and tell them they are wrong. 

On 3/28/2024 at 3:30 AM, Tylow said:

If you couldn’t have taken the hit and your family isn’t rich you should have known better than to leave that much on a site that had the potential to be hacked. Your items are the most safe when they are with you. Leaving them in any other third party site puts you at risk for certain things. Sure your account could be hijacked or hacked but a website with thousands or millions of dollars in items is way more likely to be hit than just singular accounts. So idk why anyone would do what you did and leave your items with someone other than you if you couldn’t take the blow of losing them. 

I have been using Mannco since the start, there is no way one could have predicted it. Things have been going smoothly until this happened. But I understand your point. 

On 3/28/2024 at 4:17 AM, Braxol said:

Nobody mentioned quicksell. That is a subjective and hypothetical term. Liquid prices are realistic prices; it's just that you like to mark things up astronomically, hoping someone will pay you too much for something so you can benefit the most. Your values are for waiting for years and trap listings in case an unknowledgeable buyer pays way too much. That's why you barely get sales on these items and have them sitting useless for years. Your hypothetical values come from greed. Say something is 1000 keys, and you list it for 9000 keys. If someone thinks that 9000 is the real value and that you offer a discount of that, say 50%, which is huge, then that would be a 4500 key value which would still be 4.5x more than its real value.

If what you're saying is true, go buy the Death at Dusk or Morning Glory all classes miscs with your mentioned values; you won't. The same goes with the other spellbound all classes and knifestorm mining lights. There are lots of your types of items on the market, but you don't stand on business with your statements because you're full of gangee water lies. 

I have no problem if you somehow disagree with my values but no need to get personal that you even forget what I was doing at one point (before the discount) you are doing it now exactly and that makes you a hypocrite. I agree my values in the past have been HIGH and for the reason I already mentioned above, there is nothing wrong with anyone trying to test their luck by listing their items for more than they can be sold for while also dodging random adds. I have been trading for 10 years and I know exactly what I am doing. I have been the lowest seller for years for first gens and common items in the past but later shifted to the collector's items a decade ago and made my goal to collect all the good items when I was buying them, do you think I got them for bp prices? absolutely not, It was always their own prices that had nothing to do with bp. tf, so buying them or not was solely my decision none of the old owners forced me but I just wanted to because of my own obsession with these items.

You might be surprised by the fact that I have been also called stupid for paying silly high prices in the past which used to be the big purchases but after all these years of waiting, things have drastically changed, I believe I got lucky with the items I have/had I could not have predicted the Halloweens to be skyrocketing like this because I got these when people would value first gens more than anything back then. So yeah again to answer your question if I am buying something for 1000 keys and if I'm keeping it for years, I am not going to just sell it for the same without trying my luck but Id value it based on the market at that point, buying it or not is one's own decision. I will ask for the n of keys for it and it has nothing to do with you. You don't own it you don't get to tell me how much I should list my items for. People who trade with me regularly or have in the past, know that my prices are always flexible and even discounted when I'm swapping and actively trading.

I will keep it simple, you have bp. tf premium, why don't you try and interact with other owners of the items I lost and see if my valuation is somehow more or less? If your values are lower than what I have mentioned, I would genuinely request Mannco to consider buying them back to prove my point. Death at Dusk Antlers @ 4430 keys and Morning Glory @ 4000 but again it's their choice, I atm have a morning pullover for which I paid GPAN and adds. but since it has an ongoing suggestion at 2750 keys according to which I'm losing over 500 keys but it's market, sometimes you lose and sometimes you gain. But buying and selling an item according to others' sales and purchases is your own decision.