MK Price Check Appraisal Request

RussellSproutz

Hi everyone I was asked by MK to post this to get two accurate estimates, such as Full and Quicksell Prices. So two lists of price evaluations for the items below: 
MK:
1. Unusual KE Demonflame
2. Unusual Cotton Head Knifestorm
3. UNUSUAL TOUGH STUFF MUFFS (SPELLBOUND)
4. UNUSUAL COTTON HEAD (SPELLBOUND)
5. UNUSUAL VIRTUAL VIEWFINDER (DEATH@DUSK)
6. Bonzo pencil pusher
7. Bonzo Blast defense
8. Mining light knifestorm
Thanks.

Prolly like 5-20 keys above buy orders on any of em.

• Like 3

I appreciate everyone's willingness to give their input on this. This would mean a lot to me. Sorry for earlier, but due to some personal reasons, I could not attend to anyone's messages. The reason why I am having Russell help me is because I would like the raw input and as we all know backpack. tf is the best when it comes to people giving their honest opinion. Last but not least, this matter is very critically connected to my health, so please I request all the trolls to stay away

• Thanks 1

No way mannco is using backpack forums as a reference to price your scammed stuff.

Honestly not sure if forums is the perfect place for this, you will get a lot of spam/troll answers by default.

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Heidecker said:

No way mannco is using backpack forums as a reference to price your scammed stuff.

Honestly not sure if forums is the perfect place for this, you will get a lot of spam/troll answers by default.

Honestly Heidecker I let MK know that we will also reach out to the BP Discord too as well. I feel like we should have more opportunities asking in multiple avenues, but tbh we'll have to try though. 

This is Mannco asking for a price check or MK wondering how much he should offer to the scammers to get his hats back.

9 minutes ago, Heidecker said:

I know but I thought on this platform, I would get some raw input based on facts at least which would make sense, as for trolls, I can only request them to take this matter seriously as it has been affecting my health a lot

I will vouch for the bonzo blast defense. We had an agreement on me buying it for 750 keys, this was years ago and I decided to go with another halloween. 

15 minutes ago, NobodyNose said:

This is Mannco asking for a price check or MK wondering how much he should offer to the scammers to get his hats back.

this is started as per my request but it does not matter, I would really appreciate all the genuine honest opinions from anyone

1. Unusual KE Demonflame - 2500/3000 keys
2. Unusual Cotton Head Knifestorm - ~1500 keys
3. UNUSUAL TOUGH STUFF MUFFS (SPELLBOUND) - 2500/3000 keys
4. UNUSUAL COTTON HEAD (SPELLBOUND) - ~2000 keys
5. UNUSUAL VIRTUAL VIEWFINDER (DEATH@DUSK) - ~2500 keys
6. Bonzo Pencil Pusher - 2500/3000 keys
7. Bonzo Blast defense - ~2000 keys
8. Knifestorm Mining Light - ~2000 keys

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kolt said:

Kolt can you also provide a quicksell price as well. Thank you

Just now, RussellSproutz said:

Kolt can you also provide a quicksell price as well. Thank you

those were my quicksell prices, lmao

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kolt said:

Only 2500 for D@D VVF? Pullover sold for 2500 as a QS Price and Antlers sold recently for like 4000 mixed.

1 minute ago, Kolt said:

oh lol then in that case the full price assessment as well. thank you again kolt

1 minute ago, Kolt said:

Ah I see, disregard my previous post.

1. Unusual KE Demonflame - 2500/3000 keys QS | 4000-4500 Full Price
2. Unusual Cotton Head Knifestorm - ~1500 keys QS | 2000-2500 Full Price
3. UNUSUAL TOUGH STUFF MUFFS (SPELLBOUND) - 2500/3000 keys QS | ~4000 Full Price
4. UNUSUAL COTTON HEAD (SPELLBOUND) - ~2000 keys QS | ~3000 Full Price
5. UNUSUAL VIRTUAL VIEWFINDER (DEATH@DUSK) - ~2500 keys QS | 3500-4000 Full Price
6. Bonzo Pencil Pusher - 2500/3000 keys QS | 4500 Full Price
7. Bonzo Blast defense - ~2000 keys QS | 3000-3500 Full Price
8. Knifestorm Mining Light - ~2000 keys QS | 3000-3500 Full Price

12 minutes ago, mcextraTTV said:

I will vouch for the bonzo blast defense. We had an agreement on me buying it for 750 keys, this was years ago and I decided to go with another halloween. 

appreciate the response, and yeah I do remember it but it was around 5 years + ago if i remember correctly because even 2-3 years back, I sold the misty for 500-600 something

I have also made an assessment for a full price as well for the items. I forgot to post it earlier:

Full price - 27250 keys

1. Unusual KE Demonflame - darkblaze (sister effect) KE Full price (Old)4250 keys

2. Unusual Cotton Head Knifestorm - 3000 keys

3. UNUSUAL TOUGH STUFF MUFFS - 5000 keys (SPELLBOUND)

4. UNUSUAL COTTON HEAD SPELL BOUND - 3000 keys

5. UNUSUAL VIRTUAL VIEWFINDER (DEATH@DUSK)- 4500 keys

6. Bonzo pencil pusher - 4500 keys

7. Bonzo Blast defense - 3500 keys

8.  Mining light knifestorm - 4000 keys

My logic was basing on price suggestions, sellers, buyers albeit most of the current suggestions aside from the Bonzo pencil pusher are out of date.

I just feel like this would help as well.

• Confused 3

You should make it clear that most traders with these types of items for these prices mentioned above are for items. Cash would be way less. 4,000 keys for knifestorm mining light, are you smoking crack? Also, All these item prices are through the roof and are for meant to wait for years for sale. Realistically if you wanted to get cash/key prices for today then cut all these atrocious estimates in half.

23 minutes ago, RussellSproutz said:

I have also made an assessment for a full price as well for the items. I forgot to post it earlier:

Full price - 27250 keys

1. Unusual KE Demonflame - darkblaze (sister effect) KE Full price (Old)4250 keys

2. Unusual Cotton Head Knifestorm - 3000 keys

3. UNUSUAL TOUGH STUFF MUFFS - 5000 keys (SPELLBOUND)

4. UNUSUAL COTTON HEAD SPELL BOUND - 3000 keys

5. UNUSUAL VIRTUAL VIEWFINDER (DEATH@DUSK)- 4500 keys

6. Bonzo pencil pusher - 4500 keys

7. Bonzo Blast defense - 3500 keys

8.  Mining light knifestorm - 4000 keys

My logic was basing on price suggestions, sellers, buyers albeit most of the current suggestions is out of date.

I just feel like this would help as well.

D@D VVF is probably closer to Kolt's price of 3500-4000. Antlers sold for 4100 in Mixed, and since Antlers>VVF, viewfinder is way less than 4500.

• Like 1

Also a lot of these estimates have no sales to back them up. Just based on the whole market’s inflated prices. Sell listings are not real values. Especially with everyone doubling their prices and expecting items.

4 minutes ago, Braxol said:

You should make it clear that most traders with these types of items for these prices mentioned above are for items. Cash would be way less. 4,000 keys for knifestorm mining light, are you smoking crack? Also, All these item prices are through the roof and are for meant to wait for years for sale. Realistically if you wanted to get cash/key prices for today then cut all these atrocious estimates in half.

MK Is known for leaving his shit on Mannco and leaving it to rot, you think he's going to cut all his prices in half so he could get quick cash/pure for it? And besides, this is mainly so he can give estimates to Mannco for his refund since all these items are scammed. Don't you have a KF Stash listed for more than 3x the estimate on the mining light anyways?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Braxol said:

I get that tbh. I was given this on the fly. These items are quite niche imo. Also Braxol I'm open to see your assessment for these items as well. I simply just posted mine given the time that has passed toward all the items I saw and prices suggestions that were years outdated.

53 minutes ago, Kolt said:

probably fair valuations given the context of this being for a compensation package

its all worth prob 50% more from what you stated but that would require years of sitting

Well... well... well...

Here we go. I personally do not believe you can pin point a single price here. Some of those hats literally do not exist. Sure you can make ASSUMPTIONS but what the hack is this. You want PROOF AND EVIDENCE which can not be provided here in most cases. And what should be logical... I am not gonna talk about this. People pay less for items being duped that only can be seen on a third party website and it literally has no effect ingame. 

1. Demonflame Killer Exclusive - Somewhere at 4k? I mean Darkblaze sold for this a year ago. 
2. Knifestorm Cotton Head - 2k - 2.5k I would say. Those things used to be THE THING. Recently few have sold for 1k-1.5k keys (other hats). So assuming that a multi class would go for higher would only be realistic. 
3. Muffler - around 3k - 4k - I have seen some have sold double the price the past 2 years. (1.5x to 2x)
4. COTTON HEAD Spell - This one is giving me an headache. Would shoot somewhere at 3k. 
5. VIRTUAL VIEWFINDER D@D - ~3k - 3.25k, The effect is garabge and sells like dog. 
6. Bonzo The All-Gnawing Pencil Pusher - 4.5k sale few months ago.
7. Bonzo The All-Gnawing Blast Defense - ~1.5k - 2k Blast defense since the patch of the misc glitch declined hardcore in price. It's ugly. Class specific. Disgusting. But I would assume opinions on here go very hard in different directions.
8. Knifestorm Mining Light 2.5k - 3k - 1 Unsold for almost a year at 4k

I as well want to add that those prices IMO should be reasonable and should get sold within a few weeks - months. Those are no prices that will end up with the hat being listed for over a year. If you aim for quicksale add a 25%-50% discount on any of those and here we go.

And GL with mannco. 😅

• Like 3