Tier 10 Trader Main

NobodyNose

So if you y’all don’t know, theres a suggestion for the burning polar pullover, I’ll link it here:

https://backpack.tf/suggestion/65c3f7fe924d0031ac0e1478

Basically OrangeZest sold his dog in the trade, for VIRTUAL PIXELS. Its not even funny and is kind if sickening that someone would do that. And he valued the dog at 450 KEYS. Honestly this shit is level 10 trader main syndrome.

• NobodyNose changed the title to Tier 10 Trader Main
On 2/12/2024 at 7:13 AM, timtee said:

So if you y’all don’t know, theres a suggestion for the burning polar pullover, I’ll link it here:

https://backpack.tf/suggestion/65c3f7fe924d0031ac0e1478

Basically OrangeZest sold his dog in the trade, for VIRTUAL PIXELS. Its not even funny and is kind if sickening that someone would do that. And he valued the dog at 450 KEYS. Honestly this shit is level 10 trader main syndrome.

Ngl thank you for posting this, timtee. I'm not a defender on Ozest's decisions. He seems alright to me when I talk with him through the price suggestions, such as his Phosphorus Virtual ViewFinder price suggestion. According to the screenshots I got from Gummy, Orangezests did seem pretty mad about getting his dog involved in a trade. It was supposed to be a hamster. The main reason why I left it on my draft for a couple days via next.backpack.tf, so I can avoid bad traction. Seems like it was inevitable though. 

23 hours ago, FLAIMBOT_ said:

Has to be troll.. Gummy is joking the entire convo lol
Resuggest? @VC FP RussellSproutz_YT HF
FapAWh5.pngYcivpAN.png

I was talking to Gummy who wanted the suggestion, this is entirely real. He is waiting for the dog to arrive, Flaim. Once he posts the dog is in his hands, I'll be replying to my suggestion per Dom's requests for the evidence.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dominant said:

We have reached peak TF2 trading. Nothing can beat this.

No real, Dom. Real. TF2 trading in 2024 is where it's at.

As an owner of 2 dogs and 2 kittens, which are who are the world to me, it's a shame this really happened.

26 minutes ago, VC FP RussellSproutz_YT HF said:

Ngl thank you for posting this, timtee. I'm not a defender on Ozest's decisions nor am I a friend of his. He seems alright to me when I talk with him through the price suggestions, such as his Phosphorus Virtual ViewFinder price suggestion. According the screenshots I got from Gummy, he did seem pretty mad about getting his dog involved in a trade. It was supposed to be a hamster. The main reason why I left it on my draft for a couple days via next.backpack.tf, so I can avoid bad traction. Seems like it was inevitable though. 

Honestly as sad this is, I’m a glass half full kind of guy, so I’m happy Gummy got a dog.

15 minutes ago, timtee said:

Honestly as sad this is, I’m a glass half full kind of guy, so I’m happy Gummy got a dog.

Real lol I've been in communication with Gummy, he does want to take care of it. It's a Shihpoo.

If this is true, Everyone involved in this trade is a degenerate who needs to get an actual job, this shit is actually so depressing. Valuing a dog that has "been with me almost half my life" under 1000 bucks is crazy. There's a high chance this is fake, and im hoping for the love of god it is, but if isn't... no words 

elon musk knew something when he inflated dogecoins four years ago, this was probably not one of the effects he expected though. i wonder if it can be used to mine dogecoins.

just when i was thinking that 2023 did not live up to the expectations at all, will be funny seeing the articles about this on mainstream media

51 minutes ago, Dominant said:

We have reached peak TF2 trading. Nothing can beat this.

2028: organ mafia accepts TF2 old halloweens as payment

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

2028: organ mafia accepts TF2 old halloweens as payment

nah, thats too tame, it needs to be something thats batshit insane like the trading dogs for virtual keys 😂

1 minute ago, Egorence said:

nah, thats too tame, it needs to be something thats batshit insane like the trading dogs for virtual keys 😂

thats not a dog thats just dogecoins that have been accumulated enough to form a dog. i would redeem it in the future if i was the receiver.

So theres a comment where Russel mentions OZest getting permission from his PARENTS to trade the dog. This means that Ozest is a minor that is literally trading the family dog away or he is offering his parents dog. What a trade man.

8 minutes ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

Additional context: image.png?ex=65dcab95&is=65ca3695&hm=313baae1a43263817ff1eae04351515c2799cf0a8521b4eeff89c2c3ffc9a3b6&

Bro wth. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt