Tier 10 Trader Main

NobodyNose

1 minute ago, Dominant said:

Probably excluding the whole sale is better. Also, if you do resuggest please round to the nearest 100 🙏

true you right lol

39 minutes ago, Dominant said:

Back to the price suggestion; is this sale now unusable or do you take the dog out of the equation? It seems like the consensus is that we should not put a price tag on living beings, which includes Ozests dog. 

It would set a really awful precedent if this suggestion got accepted.

IMO - this seems like zest offering to give him the dog and Gummy effectively giving him a discount for it judging by how they've talked about it and the context in the thread. Obviously I can't speak on their behalf but that feels like a very sensible reason to not include the "price" in the suggestion. Think what you will though, some guy on twitter's already farming this situation for likes like a retard lol

3 hours ago, roseee said:

IMO - this seems like zest offering to give him the dog and Gummy effectively giving him a discount for it judging by how they've talked about it and the context in the thread. Obviously I can't speak on their behalf but that feels like a very sensible reason to not include the "price" in the suggestion. Think what you will though, some guy on twitter's already farming this situation for likes like a retard lol

I respect your opinion. Either way for some mods on their final say. I'm down to revise it.

Sheesh I know him that's SirDapper. To capitalize on this is something else.

placing bets on when the grief and the unsinkable feeling of regret kicks in from this trade, if it even does(normal people would be ashamed)

Why we acting like this was a school shooting, 2 Singaporean boys hit a dog swap

• Like 1

TOP 3 BRUH MOMENTO OF 2024(TF2 TRADING EDITION)

1.-Trading a dog for an unuusual

2.-

3.-

Welp this is 1 for sure.

Even without the added context of the two knowing each other irl and it more or less being a rehoming of the dog the person already is familiar with, I don't think this is that crazy. People buy and breed dogs for profit, people buy and sell virtual items for profit. I don't agree with dog breeders on a personal level because I think adoption from a shelter is always better, but if you don't have a personal issue with the fact that you can buy a dog as a pet I don't see how it matters what currency was used to buy the dog.

I'm not a tf2 trader and i think this might be the first time i use this account since signing up but this is disgusting for many reasons and I'll post a few:

1. It's disgusting especially because the guy claims he can't afford to take care of it while casually throwing around almost $10,000 in videogame pixels

2. In the nicest way possible, a 10 year old sick Shihtzu isn't worth $1000 to the person that isn't the owner (I've had around 5+ purebred Shihtzus), the point isn't to say the dog is worthless, it isn't and it's a living creature, that's not my intention at all. It's that it's a terrible idea to let people casually throw around value where it doesn't exist to add to their own wealth (which is also disgusting).

What's stopping someone else from "selling" their families horse to their friend and saying it's worth 30,000 keys  and now the item they just bought is magically worth way more with a fictional pricing, but to be honest this comparison sucks because horses have actual value to "outsiders" and non working house dogs don't.

3 hours ago, VC FP RussellSproutz_YT HF said:

I respect your opinion. Either way for some mods on their final say. I'm down to revise it.

Sheesh I know him that's SirDapper. To capital on this is something else.

Capital? Bro, I tweet about things I find funny and get 2-10 likes, this just went differently.

Also this you?

Thisyou..JPG

22 minutes ago, SirDapper said:

Capital? Bro, I tweet about things I find funny and get 2-10 likes, this just went differently.

Also this you?

Thisyou..JPG

Yep that's me as well. 

26 minutes ago, SirDapper said:

Also this you?

Thisyou..JPG

That's a future mod ur talking to show some  respect

3 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

My bad, captain my captain

42 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

I appreciate the confidence lol

39 minutes ago, SirDapper said:

My bad, captain my captain

You good bro lol

14 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

Additional context: image.png?ex=65dcab95&is=65ca3695&hm=313baae1a43263817ff1eae04351515c2799cf0a8521b4eeff89c2c3ffc9a3b6&

#30 most valuable backpack can't afford to keep his dog so blud sells it for over $600 for funny virtual hat ON GOD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 IM DYING!!! I thought this was a joke but NO! 🤣

8 hours ago, Relish said:

#30 most valuable backpack can't afford to keep his dog so blud sells it for over $600 for funny virtual hat ON GOD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 IM DYING!!! I thought this was a joke but NO! 🤣

are you new here. this is quite common

20 hours ago, Bananas said:

im possibly leaving tf2 and the community over this, I listed my big shit for sale but im probably just locking it away, turning everything friends only/private and becoming even more reclusive

tired of associating myself with people I have 0 respect for. shit was always bad but now it’s to the point where I can barely stomach all of the recent bs.

no dont go master you are the funniest guy on forums without you myy jokes will always be stale

15 hours ago, EstebanX said:

TOP 3 BRUH MOMENTO OF 2024(TF2 TRADING EDITION)

1.-Trading a dog for an unuusual

2.-

3.-

Welp this is 1 for sure.

2- valve accidentally does crate depression 2.0 around the same time 3 happens

3- entire economy is forced to hard reboot after a hellhole in africa suddenly has their entire currency be one of the most valued currencies ever

honorable mention:

every item in game gets multiplied by 2 

5 hours ago, thebanditruby said:

are you new here. this is quite common

Human trafficking for keys hmu if you're interested. I got:
-2 young males
-fast lithium miners

-sadly duped (they're twins)
Looking for 100 keys on each

3 hours ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

2- valve accidentally does crate depression 2.0 around the same time 3 happens

3- entire economy is forced to hard reboot after a hellhole in africa suddenly has their entire currency be one of the most valued currencies ever

honorable mention:

every item in game gets multiplied by 2 

Wait what African country was that?