Jump to content

Tier 10 Trader Main


NobodyNose

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Dominant said:

Probably excluding the whole sale is better. Also, if you do resuggest please round to the nearest 100 🙏

true you right lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Dominant said:

Back to the price suggestion; is this sale now unusable or do you take the dog out of the equation? It seems like the consensus is that we should not put a price tag on living beings, which includes Ozests dog. 

It would set a really awful precedent if this suggestion got accepted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IMO - this seems like zest offering to give him the dog and Gummy effectively giving him a discount for it judging by how they've talked about it and the context in the thread. Obviously I can't speak on their behalf but that feels like a very sensible reason to not include the "price" in the suggestion. Think what you will though, some guy on twitter's already farming this situation for likes like a retard lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, roseee said:

IMO - this seems like zest offering to give him the dog and Gummy effectively giving him a discount for it judging by how they've talked about it and the context in the thread. Obviously I can't speak on their behalf but that feels like a very sensible reason to not include the "price" in the suggestion. Think what you will though, some guy on twitter's already farming this situation for likes like a retard lol

I respect your opinion. Either way for some mods on their final say. I'm down to revise it.

 

Sheesh I know him that's SirDapper. To capitalize on this is something else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

placing bets on when the grief and the unsinkable feeling of regret kicks in from this trade, if it even does(normal people would be ashamed)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why we acting like this was a school shooting, 2 Singaporean boys hit a dog swap

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

TOP 3 BRUH MOMENTO OF 2024(TF2 TRADING EDITION)

1.-Trading a dog for an unuusual

2.-

3.-

 

Welp this is 1 for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Even without the added context of the two knowing each other irl and it more or less being a rehoming of the dog the person already is familiar with, I don't think this is that crazy. People buy and breed dogs for profit, people buy and sell virtual items for profit. I don't agree with dog breeders on a personal level because I think adoption from a shelter is always better, but if you don't have a personal issue with the fact that you can buy a dog as a pet I don't see how it matters what currency was used to buy the dog.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not a tf2 trader and i think this might be the first time i use this account since signing up but this is disgusting for many reasons and I'll post a few:

 

1. It's disgusting especially because the guy claims he can't afford to take care of it while casually throwing around almost $10,000 in videogame pixels

2. In the nicest way possible, a 10 year old sick Shihtzu isn't worth $1000 to the person that isn't the owner (I've had around 5+ purebred Shihtzus), the point isn't to say the dog is worthless, it isn't and it's a living creature, that's not my intention at all. It's that it's a terrible idea to let people casually throw around value where it doesn't exist to add to their own wealth (which is also disgusting).

 

What's stopping someone else from "selling" their families horse to their friend and saying it's worth 30,000 keys  and now the item they just bought is magically worth way more with a fictional pricing, but to be honest this comparison sucks because horses have actual value to "outsiders" and non working house dogs don't.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, VC FP RussellSproutz_YT HF said:

I respect your opinion. Either way for some mods on their final say. I'm down to revise it.

 

Sheesh I know him that's SirDapper. To capital on this is something else.

Capital? Bro, I tweet about things I find funny and get 2-10 likes, this just went differently.

Also this you?

Thisyou..JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, SirDapper said:

Capital? Bro, I tweet about things I find funny and get 2-10 likes, this just went differently.

Also this you?

Thisyou..JPG

Yep that's me as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, SirDapper said:

Capital? Bro, I tweet about things I find funny and get 2-10 likes, this just went differently.

Also this you?

Thisyou..JPG

That's a future mod ur talking to show some  respect

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

That's a future mod ur talking to show some  respect

My bad, captain my captain

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

That's a future mod ur talking to show some  respect

I appreciate the confidence lol

 

39 minutes ago, SirDapper said:

My bad, captain my captain

You good bro lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

Additional context: image.png?ex=65dcab95&is=65ca3695&hm=313baae1a43263817ff1eae04351515c2799cf0a8521b4eeff89c2c3ffc9a3b6&

#30 most valuable backpack can't afford to keep his dog so blud sells it for over $600 for funny virtual hat ON GOD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 IM DYING!!! I thought this was a joke but NO! 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Relish said:

#30 most valuable backpack can't afford to keep his dog so blud sells it for over $600 for funny virtual hat ON GOD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 IM DYING!!! I thought this was a joke but NO! 🤣

are you new here. this is quite common

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Bananas said:


im possibly leaving tf2 and the community over this, I listed my big shit for sale but im probably just locking it away, turning everything friends only/private and becoming even more reclusive

 

tired of associating myself with people I have 0 respect for. shit was always bad but now it’s to the point where I can barely stomach all of the recent bs.

no dont go master you are the funniest guy on forums without you myy jokes will always be stale

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, EstebanX said:

TOP 3 BRUH MOMENTO OF 2024(TF2 TRADING EDITION)

1.-Trading a dog for an unuusual

2.-

3.-

 

Welp this is 1 for sure.

2- valve accidentally does crate depression 2.0 around the same time 3 happens

3- entire economy is forced to hard reboot after a hellhole in africa suddenly has their entire currency be one of the most valued currencies ever

 

honorable mention:

every item in game gets multiplied by 2 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, thebanditruby said:

are you new here. this is quite common

Human trafficking for keys hmu if you're interested. I got:
-2 young males
-fast lithium miners

-sadly duped (they're twins)
Looking for 100 keys on each

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

2- valve accidentally does crate depression 2.0 around the same time 3 happens

3- entire economy is forced to hard reboot after a hellhole in africa suddenly has their entire currency be one of the most valued currencies ever

 

honorable mention:

every item in game gets multiplied by 2 

Wait what African country was that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...