Want to sell tf2 keys ( new to economy )

Reaper_007

Please someone guide me how can i sell my tf2 keys for best possible rates..

I want bank transfer or upi

Paypal is unfortunately not available 

• Like 1

We got some buying in the backpack forums buying keys at the current rates of $1.50-1.60. Ngl it's a buying market rn. Unless you really need to cash out keys, I would not sell them here until the market gets stabilized.

Nonetheless here's the link: https://forums.backpack.tf/forum/27-team-fortress-2-cash-trading/

Good luck!

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Russell said:

We got some buying in the backpack forums buying keys at the current rates of $1.50-1.60. Ngl it's a buying market rn. Unless you really need to cash out keys, I would not sell them here until the market gets stabilized.

Nonetheless here's the link: https://forums.backpack.tf/forum/27-team-fortress-2-cash-trading/

Good luck!

Hi, thanks a lot for info !!

I don’t have any urgent need rn so ohk will not sell. 

Btw, Can you tell till what price should i sell my tf keys.. Also till when can tf2 market stabilise.

I know i might sound weird but i am kinda worried about making any mistake. Also i m new to all this.

Thanks a lot man. Appreciated! 

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Reaper_007 said:

Also till when can tf2 market stabilise.

20240201_173956.jpg.a58f2091bd56971bc2a3a04fac9a10e2.jpg

even we don't know for sure

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, AwesomeSause said:

20240201_173956.jpg.a58f2091bd56971bc2a3a04fac9a10e2.jpg

even we don't know for sure

Real lol

We can't even do in game trades and this has been an issue for months xd

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Russell said:

Real lol

We can't even do in game trades and this has been an issue for months xd

Oh what about right price to sell ?

a guy offered me 1.65 per key i dunno from here or where

38 minutes ago, Reaper_007 said:

Oh what about right price to sell ?

a guy offered me 1.65 per key i dunno from here or where

1.65 sounds really high to me, I would be cautious with that offer.

• Like 2

think of tf2 as a crypto currency (its a few steps away from being one) and the stock market

one day keys could be going for like 1.58 usd each to 1.9 usd

not the biggest of jumps but if you are selling 500 keys or more thats a difference of 155 usd

this economy is forever changing

a last year (around 6-8 months ago) keys were like 80-90 ref each then when the summer update happened keys rapidly dropped to as low as 48.33 ref each (they could have gone lower but that's the lowest I remember seeing)

so when selling your keys its up to you to sell them when you want to but always remember its like crypto and the stock market

6 hours ago, Sir Spoon The Second said:

think of tf2 as a crypto currency (its a few steps away from being one) and the stock market

one day keys could be going for like 1.58 usd each to 1.9 usd

not the biggest of jumps but if you are selling 500 keys or more thats a difference of 155 usd

this economy is forever changing

a last year (around 6-8 months ago) keys were like 80-90 ref each then when the summer update happened keys rapidly dropped to as low as 48.33 ref each (they could have gone lower but that's the lowest I remember seeing)

so when selling your keys its up to you to sell them when you want to but always remember its like crypto and the stock market

i see, Well explained my friend..

Thanks 

8 hours ago, thecityburns2day said:

What about the crypto buyer/sellers, would that be na option for you?

no my country's economy hates crypto ( in shirt they freeze our bank accounts if they get to know it money from crypo )

9 hours ago, Heidecker said:

1.65 sounds really high to me, I would be cautious with that offer.

yeah i also think he i tryannna scam coz i showed him my reputations n all and he showed me nothing

When i asked he told he gonna get some middle man then trade. So i told him we can only trade if he agrees to go first. No repy since then....

Is there any other way to find out if the person is legit or not ?

9 hours ago, ApothicЯ said:

Don't get scammed...

I am trying my best not to get scammed. My friend section has been flooded with requests

Does this site has a rep system ? Where, when u trade you gain reps or something...

like here https://www.steamtrades.com/user/76561199160046501 rep written infront of everyone's name n all

Don't trust rep too much, some smart scammers will fake the rep system

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yeah there's a lot of fake rep going on. Imo it's way too high. There's a saying: "If it's too good to be true probably is."

52 minutes ago, Reaper_007 said:

I am trying my best not to get scammed. My friend section has been flooded with requests

Does this site has a rep system ? Where, when u trade you gain reps or something...

like here https://www.steamtrades.com/user/76561199160046501 rep written infront of everyone's name n all

39 minutes ago, Bentry Suster said:

best thing to do is find people with top bp that have buying keys in there name but depending on how many keys you are trying to sell they may not be interested as they want like 300+ keys but they might be able to point you to someone that would be interested in buying less

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sir Spoon The Second said:

best thing to do is find people with top bp that have buying keys in there name but depending on how many keys you are trying to sell they may not be interested as they want like 300+ keys but they might be able to point you to someone that would be interested in buying less

Yes i want to sell 900+ keys

Do you know anyone trusted ?

I will not sell now but it would be good if i know them once …

2 hours ago, Russell said:

Yeah there's a lot of fake rep going on. Imo it's way too high. There's a saying: "If it's too good to be true probably is."

Oh i seee

Looks like 1.62 per key is too good to be true

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bentry Suster said:

Isn’t there any way to check if rep is fake like limited steam accounts no riends account or so ?

You can determine whether they are sus accounts by research history of the inventory.

The most important thing is don’t click on links provided by others, u have nearly 1,000 keys in your backpack, which is a good target for scammers.

36 minutes ago, Reaper_007 said:

Yes i want to sell 900+ keys

Do you know anyone trusted ?

I will not sell now but it would be good if i know them once …

just go to bp top inv and look for ones that have buying bp or buying keys with a price

but heres few for a start ill just link there bp.tf pages

https://backpack.tf/u/76561197966756586

https://backpack.tf/u/76561198061836787

On 2/2/2024 at 2:11 PM, Bentry Suster said:

You can determine whether they are sus accounts by research history of the inventory.

The most important thing is don’t click on links provided by others, u have nearly 1,000 keys in your backpack, which is a good target.

Yes i got scammed now..
I earned those tf2s after a lot of hard work for a year. I am a student. I was doing to buy my first laptop with that money.

I was depressed for a few days even got sick due to it. But, i am fine now. I believe god has a different plan for me. 

Although, I regret that i lost my keys. I nearly everyday pray to god that scammer gets what he deserves. He will get his karma back , will loose something 10000 times more precious than these keys be it life of someone he loves the most. And the money scammed shall bring him no peace.

I am finally getting better now, able to study as i used to but when ever i see steam or ads of that laptop. I feel i dunno very disappointed 😞, pray to god for the worst thing that can happen to that person with all my faith.

Again, This might be because god has a different plan for me.. I might forget all this as time passes by but i wish for worst for that guy from bottom of my heart.

I know scammer you are also reading it. Enjoy my money till you can, one day you will reap what you sowed.

34 minutes ago, Reaper_007 said:

Yes i got scammed now..

Wow I'm sorry to hear that. What happened?? Someone linked a thread on background checks right on this post...