What happened to Mannco.store?

RussellSproutz

51 minutes ago, Sir Spoon The Second said:

i stated before why i dont think its an inside job as it will inevitable kill the site and have people list less on it or less high ticket items 

It would be the perfect exit-scam

4 minutes ago, Dominant said:

but why exit like this, it would be better and wiser to just keep the site up and have them (the owners) cash out but keep the website up and running and make passive income off of it until the economy is dead for all games they provide item listings for or make new item listings for other games to make more passive income on

8 minutes ago, Dominant said:

the only logical reason i can think of for this to be an exit is if they just wanna cause chaos in the economy and just give 1 giant middle finger to the whole community, knowing some of the 2 owners history but not much it does seem like an option but they are most likely making bank form the site witch makes it a dumb idea for them to plan and do this as an exit as they can just continue to make money passively from the site to make living more comfortable for them

14 minutes ago, Sir Spoon The Second said:

but why exit like this, it would be better and wiser to just keep the site up and have them (the owners) cash out but keep the website up and running and make passive income off of it until the economy is dead for all games they provide item listings for or make new item listings for other games to make more passive income on

You're assuming the site would die after this exit-scam. However, they can just blame random Rusians, while it actually is the site owners/ mods who did it. If they do not reimburse the original owners of the scammed items, because of let's say terms of conditions, they would not have any costs or losses to this exit-scam. Except for the possibility of other traders not wanting to use their site anymore. But let's be honest, people with uncommon currencies probably always will. 

This situation could just be their new-years bonus. 

image.thumb.png.6c91ca2c56bb597c8c461bd33a78ccad.png

1 minute ago, Dominant said:

You're assuming the site would die after this exit-scam. However, they can just blame random Rusians, while it actually is the site owners/ mods who did it. If they do not reimburse the original owners of the scammed items, because of let's say terms of conditions, they would not have any costs or losses to this exit-scam. Except for the possibility of other traders not wanting to use their site anymore. But let's be honest, people with uncommon currencies probably always will. 

This situation could just be their new-years bonus. 

after this hacking it brings in to the question can this site be trusted and knowing the history of the owners the answer should be no, I am talking more on the side of the big name traders and believe the only people that would still be using the site are people who don't know much about trading, people that don't care, or people that can't trade on other cash for item sites and or BP

I do agree that the site could bounce back and I don't fully rule out the possibility that this is an exit

I just believe that the site will die all be it very slowly and don't find this logical enough to make this an exit

I do agree with what your saying and I haven't ruled out the possibility that this is an inside job 

this is just what I think as its hard for me to fathom the idea that this would be an exit or a pay increase for this year

6 minutes ago, roygbiv said:

Bro just let me withdraw my items its been like 3 days

ik how you feel, i don't got much on there but its enough to do a noticeable dent in my bp

1 hour ago, Sir Spoon The Second said:

after this hacking it brings in to the question can this site be trusted and knowing the history of the owners the answer should be no, I am talking more on the side of the big name traders and believe the only people that would still be using the site are people who don't know much about trading, people that don't care, or people that can't trade on other cash for item sites and or BP

I do agree that the site could bounce back and I don't fully rule out the possibility that this is an exit

I just believe that the site will die all be it very slowly and don't find this logical enough to make this an exit

I do agree with what your saying and I haven't ruled out the possibility that this is an inside job 

this is just what I think as its hard for me to fathom the idea that this would be an exit or a pay increase for this year

whats the history of the owners? why does no one expect them to take a loss and pay back?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Big Fat Penguin said:

whats the history of the owners? why does no one expect them to take a loss and pay back?

2 out of the 3 owners are banned on bp

27 minutes ago, Big Fat Penguin said:

Alex

rep: https://rep.tf/76561197964027496

BP:https://backpack.tf/u/76561197964027496

SexySparta

https://rep.tf/76561198054758757

https://backpack.tf/u/76561198054758757

idk the full lore behind them tho but this is all i know

3 hours ago, Sir Spoon The Second said:

Alex

rep: https://rep.tf/76561197964027496

BP:https://backpack.tf/u/76561197964027496

SexySparta

https://rep.tf/76561198054758757

https://backpack.tf/u/76561198054758757

idk the full lore behind them tho but this is all i know

From what I know alex is the troublemaker. I think after the ddos attack Sparta was banned by association.

1 minute ago, timtee said:

From what I know alex is the troublemaker. I think after the ddos attack Sparta was banned by association.

If someone knows the full story of them please let me know as i am very interested in knowing what all went down for both a personal and tf2 economy historical reasons

12 minutes ago, SchoolIsntCool said:

All 3 accounts are private now

ya, they probably got a lot of reports and got a community ban so steam can look into them

Just now, Sir Spoon The Second said:

ya, they probably got a lot of reports and got a community ban so steam can look into them

the accounts with all the items not the 3 owners

This is from backpacks side, there is a blogpost by mannco but since the sites down i can’t share it.

16 minutes ago, timtee said:

This is from backpacks side, there is a blogpost by mannco but since the sites down i can’t share it.

when or if its back up ill have a look at it 

Just now, Sir Spoon The Second said:

when or if its back up ill have a look at it 

Thank you btw

What site are they selling the items on, just so I can make sure to uhhhhh avoid them,

2 minutes ago, Shelley Duvall said:

What site are they selling the items on, just so I can make sure to uhhhhh avoid them,

Same. I'm curious.

7 hours ago, Dominant said:

Racist post. Where without us Russians? :D and on the topic, you have to repay the gifted team captain, lol.  

3 minutes ago, Aysentaro said:

let's be real, it was definitely Alex

he is 1 of reason why i haven't shut out the possibility of it being an exit 

but there is still a good chance that mannco genially got hacked 

19 hours ago, ApothicЯ said:

Weirdest history : https://backpack.tf/item/2033626977 Sold for $42, gotten back to the original mannco's seller

This item was bought by my friend from that Russian marketplace.
Then he returned it to the Fire for the price he bought it (+some extra keys from Fire).