What happened to Mannco.store?

RussellSproutz

19 minutes ago, Bananas said:

steals ur secret bonk boy

”alright ramblers let’s get rambling”

”ITS A MOTHERFUCKING BULLDOZER”

”AHHHHHUUUUGHHHH I NEEEEED A MEEEDDDDIIIIICCCCC BAGGGGGGG”

THATS WHAT I CALL AN OVER-DOZER-jimmy high as balls on coke braking into the white house for some reason idk cus payday

9 minutes ago, Sir Spoon The Second said:

ik and it suck, i'm even thinking of applying to sell stuff there just cus its the biggest 3rd party cash for items market for tf2 (if I'm not mistaken), i got friends that will use it over mannco even if an item on manno is like 20-50$ usd cheaper then marketplace, knowing that sales could be slower but it could also bring in more traffic for me, but seeing as its most likely next i might hold off on it but we will see

Yeah that's all we can do. I hope nothing happens.

3 hours ago, Russell said:

Here is what I get when I click on the site:Screenshot_20240120-204513.thumb.jpg.afdde54717acbbd35164b55cd595f898.jpgThe announent on discord: Screenshot_20240120-204602.thumb.jpg.3da8a47a88e741666a82887e1a2f15d8.jpgScreenshot_20240120-204722.thumb.jpg.4e6bb2519a218cfb0f532ecd8e7231ba.jpg

Is the discord server closed? The invite link is invalid

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, puf said:

the server is still up and active but for some reason the link to there discord on that page doesn't work, even then you don't really need to worry as many people will keep the community as a whole updated with any announcements made in the discord 

7 minutes ago, Sir Spoon The Second said:

the server is still up and active but for some reason the link to there discord on that page doesn't work, even then you don't really need to worry as many people will keep the community as a whole updated with any announcements made in the discord 

thanks for letting me know! 

did they provide any technical details about the attack so far?

2 minutes ago, puf said:

thanks for letting me know! 

did they provide any technical details about the attack so far?

the only statement they have made in the discord is the one you see posted

28 minutes ago, puf said:

Yeah looks like it. Yeah Sir Spoon was able to say everything I needed to say and more. Just stay in the loop. I'm hoping mannco.store reimburse all the money to the victims.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Russell said:

Yeah looks like it. Yeah Sir Spoon was able to say everything I needed to say and more. Just stay in the loop. I'm hoping mannco.store reimburse all the money to the victims.

ya its just a matter of if they are going to reimburse people how will they do it and how much, will they give us the listed in mannco funds or in keys or the highest BO in funds or keys or is it  in-between the BO and the listing but that's if they do, i am carious about this because as shown before i am a victim of this but luckily it only looks like 1 item unless there are many other accounts with privet bp taking a bunch more items as we speak with some more of my items but even then i didn't have to much on mannco so if i lost everything on mannco and don't get reimburse it will hit me but not as much as some people who have like 50%+ of there bp value on mannco

regardless if accountments are made and no one has posted it I'll post it here keep everyone in the loop

Once again I'm convinced that it's better to use your own account and no one else's. Support for the victims

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Dominant said:

What if, it is an inside job? (Yes, I’m spreading conspiracy theories for fun)

I don't believe it because what do they gain from this, the most they make from this is more attention to the website witch can lead to more sales but not all publicity is good publicity, after the gladiator hack i decided never to get another gladiator bot (i had one at one point before the hacking) and said if i am gonna get a bot is gonna an autobot powered bot thats on a pc i have and can use if need be after the hacking.

this can help bring more attention to the site but its most likely gonna make people list less on it or list less high ticket items witch in turn lowers the profit they make making the only people that list large amounts of items or high ticket items are ones that can't list stuff on any other cash for items site or on backpack

• Confused 1

Steam will never restore any trades "You don't use scm, then you have to bear all the risks"

Looks like none of my pricey stuff has been compromised which is nice. But I'm low-key struggling to sell my stuff so if mannco.store tells me they lost anything I'm finna seek maximum financial compensation!!

imresizer-1705827619631.jpg

1 hour ago, Sir Spoon The Second said:

ANNOUNCEMENT THEY MADE

Screenshot 2024-01-21 033625.png

This looks an awful lot like they can't figure out what the attack vector is.

At least it's probably just a "they" problem, or I hope so. If it was similar to the gladiator & co. incident, where iirc it was due to an widely used npm package not requiring https, allowing for a mitm attack, think it's safe to say we would have already seen other platforms targeted by now.

6 hours ago, Bananas said:

wow everyone and everything is getting hit

hope im not next :(

i wil protec you

5 hours ago, JayTuut said:

Are there other accounts to make up the 200k? Heidecker could only find 2 accounts ( @Heidecker) work about 98k on backpack but idk

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561199479458497
https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561199242495955

Also their discord says "our security protocol did its thing"... yet at least ~100k was stolen

pre dot com bubble it team moment

1 hour ago, Dominant said:

What if, it is an inside job? (Yes, I’m spreading conspiracy theories for fun)

maybe its geel taking revenge for funsies, eliminating competition

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Bentry Suster said:

Steam will never restore any trades "You don't use scm, then you have to bear all the risks"

They did for that one CSGO trade when it was their (steam's) fault. If it happened again they'd be likely to restore again I thinks.

1 hour ago, Heidecker said:

"Manconians" shaking and crying 😭

******. OFF.You are NOT WELCOME HERE. Any mannconian worth his salt HATES you all.You are nothing but a BLIGHT upon our BELOVED MANNSOCIETY, But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, You come in here, leech off of OUR GIVEAWAYS, Make TERRIBLE AND AWFUL GIVEAWAYS NOT EVEN SHOWING US ANY APPRECIACION FOR WHAT WE'VE DONE FOR YOU, And worst of all, you cant even feel BOTHERED TO JOIN THE DISCORD AND SEND EVEN A SINGLE MESSAGE.But even after we get rightfully mad at you, NOOOOOOOOO, You're the victim, You did nothing wrong to us, But you have. You have STOLEN from us, You have CHEATED us. AND YOU SUPPORT ******S. Before you go "oooh nooo we cant stop him, its in the past wah wah you're so mean mean" with your 50 DOLLAR SUPER PREMIUM and your CONTINUED PURCHASING ITEMS OFF OF ****** AND SCRAP, You've obviously done nothing wrong at all, You absolute plagues upon Mannciety, If i saw one of you walking about, I'd have murdered you 20 times over, Just cos you saw one attention seeking MAWRAWN decide that this was the place to go after he got banned doesn't mean your CHICKEN ****** BRAINS need to THINK THAT EVEN FOR A MOMENT you should come to our site.****** you all, I hope to NEVER EVER SEE ANOTHER ONE OF YOU STUPID AND LAZY ******S ON MANNCO.STORE EVER AGAIN.

Wtf.. I fell so sorry for the people who lost all their valuable items.. that's why I would never put such high tier items on any bots..

I hope the scammers will burn in hell 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Soju said:

Looks like none of my pricey stuff has been compromised which is nice. But I'm low-key struggling to sell my stuff so if mannco.store tells me they lost anything I'm finna seek maximum financial compensation!!

imresizer-1705827619631.jpg

I think you already have experience in this, have you changed your mind about using other people's bots?