Did Gladiator.tf get hacked again?

RussellSproutz

Just now, Lucyfer said:

Calling me an attention seeking leech when trying to get people to help eachother out.

I mean your post volume and general behavior is really telegraphing that you love attention...

Perhaps you have good intentions but like... yeah you're here/there/everywhere for attention

• Like 3

Just now, N.J said:

I mean that's exactly what you've been doing this entire thread. Maybe just stop bothering ppl who are having one of the worst days of their lives. Not everythings about u lil bro

How is me trying to band people and help support cave and gladiator making it about me? I sent ONE message to those involved asking if they wanted to talk about it. If they said no, I LEFT!

Just now, LaughingLollipop said:

I mean your post volume and general behavior is really telegraphing that you love attention...

Perhaps you have good intentions but like... yeah you're here/there/everywhere for attention

I follow the forums incase theres any new information. Kinda need it for a documentary.

Russel has almost equal post volume to me, but yeah I'm the bad person here

I jump to the defense of a site that I use because its a person who I care about, and someone who has helped me in the past. All I'm attempting to do, is to make them understand that there are people who care. It helps knowing theres people around you who love you for what you've done when you're in the deepest pit of your life thinking you're not going to get out.

Go ahead. Diss me and criticize me all you want. Regardless if you can see it or not, my intentions are good.

Half of the people on this forum thread don't even give a fuck that Gladiator just lost over a quarter million dollars and are just like "oh that sucks, just get better" like dude, do you even hear yourself?

Tell you what.

If you make atleast 60,000$USD per year, I'd like you to go to work for the next 4 years, and not take home a single $ that you made. You would probably be pretty upset. Well, that sucks, just get better.

9 minutes ago, Lucyfer said:

Haven't had a single person tell me to stop besides Ioz, to which, I did. Most people are willing to come forward and talk about it, because talking does help.

Im going to reply only with some discord screenshots i can grab quickly right now from how people feel about your actions today. I'm not going to have a back and forth argument no point, after all this if there's no self reflection that's completely fine! I truly want you to just take a sec and not implode the situation and fuel needless drama.

Screenshot_20230615_092921_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20230615_092547_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20230615_092625_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20230615_092827_Discord.jpg

• Like 1
  • Astonished 2

2 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

Im going to reply only with some discord screenshots i can grab quickly right now from how people feel about your actions today. I'm not going to have a back and forth argument no point, after all this if there's no self reflection that's completely fine! I truly want you to just take a sec and not implode the situation and fuel needless drama.

Screenshot_20230615_092921_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20230615_092547_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20230615_092625_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20230615_092827_Discord.jpg

-WannaCave jumped to conclusions and mistook me for an attention seeking whore.

-Crowdough's point is valid, however, you conveniently cropped out the part right after where I said I had posting permissions from cave. Again, I didn't share everything between me and cave, because he asked me to keep parts hidden.

-I added Loz on my alt. I didn't realize I already had Loz on main friendslist. I figured he saw two of me, and guessed one was an impersonator or something, so he removed both of me. I then moved to discord, and asked Loz a question. I wasn't sure if he understood me correctly, so I followed it up.

-Earth, Calling me names isn't going to fix this situation.

-Crakalacka, again, with the attention seeking, misguided insult. THIS ISNT ABOUT ME. It's about everyone else, how is that so hard to understand?

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Lucyfer said:

image.png.1b9a3c610800d4581d21a54fbeb7065c.pngyou forgot to include this

image.png.f7f8fbb37d9f7249707d64e01bccdfa8.pngand this

Calling me an attention seeking leech when trying to get people to help eachother out.

Let's all chill out

Come on now this is getting out of hand. Even Cave wanted this to be peaceful. Let's just chill.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Lucyfer said:

I follow the forums incase theres any new information. Kinda need it for a documentary.

Russel has almost equal post volume to me, but yeah I'm the bad person here

No not necessarily. I've been through my fair share of fiascos. I simply just trying to calm the situation out as well. Like honestly, Lucy the sum of our post is practically half of the entire comments lol

• STEVE locked this topic

Discussion locked since it devolved into arguing and insulting a single user.

You are free to have your opinions on what caused the issue, and who is to blame.

However, we still need to remain civil and respectful of our fellow users.

• Thanks 3