Selling 84 keys for cash.

Zoskapai

If only I had known about you before you started talking. Sadly youre just a discord troll that is so irrelevant that no one outside of your little community knows nor cares about your presence. 
Call it "falling for you bait", even though all I ever did was respond to your idiocy and borderline illegal activities attacking someone's credibility.
This is where Ima leave it.
Good luck onwards, wish you grow up some day.

4 hours ago, Zoskapai said:

As soon as I saw the opportunity to make this a big thing, I did. I have been chatting with a handful of my friends for a good part of 2 years about me exiting trading as a whole and trying to spread the word about how dense the sharking problem is in the top 100 backpacks as a last effort to better the community (perhaps the way I did it was not perfect lmao). Id say I got a fair share of eyes on this, so I deem it a success. (At the very beginning it was as a massive joke)

Admittedly I dont have more than 84 keys, I just hate having pure in my inventory since I dont know what the fuck to do with them as a collector. I have no reason to throw away an inventory in the ballpark of 20k for 150 bucks, simply just building a new computer. 
I simply want to go from here and keep my collection to myself, I dont buy stuff for others, they are for my own enjoynment. 

As mentioned above I started this hiatus for fun, but when someone attacks your credibility, its natural to become defensive, especially when you have a perfect track record, if anything Im known to overpay in pure. 

Got a buyer lined up, if anyone wants the keys for 1.8 per key, theyre yours, although I have a deal with a homie the 4th of Feb for 1.75 each. 
Attitude in private can go a long way, Im glad to have enjoyed yesterday to what it was worth.

Ggs, good luck with the short term trading scene you guys are setting yourself up for and ignoring real red flags for the longevity of this community.

Mad respect, Zoskapai. Seriously kudos, broski

The entire thing was done for something a lot "larger than you". I got the attention through you to talk about a major problem.

The immature response from the entire community shows that you guys don't want change.

It's as simple as that.

Sure started off wanting to sell the keys, but the opportunity arose, so why not capitalize on it?

• Haha 1

in shrimple terms, you think you played me but I played you by making you think you played me

that's not very clampicated but you are, unbenefishially more stupid than what you think your strange unique kunai is worth 

You never even gave me a price on what you think it's worth. I don't value my items higher than p/o's.

Idk, go back talking to your amoeba "friends".

• Sad 1

Just now, The Red Chicken said:

holy shit how is this 4 pages bro took the bait and fucking grasped onto it with all of his force

bro fr he eats bait for breakfast, lunch and dinner

20 minutes ago, The Red Chicken said:

holy shit how is this 4 pages bro took the bait and fucking grasped onto it with all of his force

Sure, with not knowing anything about this guy, he had about 10 messages elsewhere. Thought he was completely new to trading, so messing about with his idiotic behaviour was a lot of fun. I will defend my name when I am positive I am in the right, who wouldn't. Although, I openly admit I didn't think he was this attached to me and this childish. Seems like he lacks any comprehension of how serious this could be to someone's "image". 

The fact he had wasted hours of his time in this thread makes it already all worth it to me though, since I don't mind a little foolishness. Better to be done here than someone smaller.

9 minutes ago, Zoskapai said:

Sure, with not knowing anything about this guy, he had about 10 messages elsewhere. Thought he was completely new to trading, so messing about with his idiotic behaviour was a lot of fun. I will defend my name when I am positive I am in the right, who wouldn't. Although, I openly admit I didn't think he was this attached to me and this childish. Seems like he lacks any comprehension of how serious this could be to someone's "image". 

The fact he had wasted hours of his time in this thread makes it already all worth it to me though, since I don't mind a little foolishness. Better to be done here than someone smaller.

Dude no one is taking you seriously right now just calm down and forget about it 

this guy is really coping hard by thinking he been wasting my time... while writing paragraphs of copy pasta, even now he still goes for the bait lmao

• Zeus_Junior locked this topic