Selling 84 keys for cash.

Zoskapai

How about you contact one of the many key buyers who have high rep and sell your keys to them? There's an entire section of the forum for that. 

Perhaps I want to not bother with profit whores, and help someone whos not already fully established in the community. Theyre sold next week anyway, if it wont sell before then, I have a buyer who Ive sold to previously.

What should also be obvious is that you're a big red flag, and to not point out things that are suspicious would be a disservice to the less experienced traders who do use the forum, the very kind that you're directly trying to get to buy your keys under some false pretence that it'll help establish them. 

• Like 4

Move on. If you dont trust me, you dont trust me. I do not give a shit, especially when none of you guys have even added me to see my inventory/done any sort of research on me. If youre afraid that someone has hijacked my account, sure, thats semi-understandable after suddenly going private. Reasoning for going friends only is the fact that I just simply hate bp.tf since they protect scammers, and have done this for years. Their valuation of everything is close to instantly outdated even when "updated" and the mods are simply out of touch with the entire trading/evaluation side of tf2.

And Im not that retarded that I can't comprehend how this can be hurtful for such as selling for cash. I wont die if I have to wait till next week.

Clearly you do give a shit, that's why you commented twice in a row to finish your thought. You're incredibly defensive, deflecting criticism, minimizing by trying to point out that your inventory is private, and are attacking backpack on their own forums instead of making any effort to justify why you're trustworthy in the slightest. If you wanted to be trustworthy, the last thing you should have done was insist that the other party goes first. I'd recommend taking a step back, re-evaluating your own post, and then trying again without looking so suspicious.

Truely it is. And fortunately, if anyone does read this forum post they'll almost certainly read the comments too, and hopefully will refrain from buying your keys, because there much more trustworthy places to buy them from. Have a nice rest of your week.

6 hours ago, Al Solae said:

Truely it is. And fortunately, if anyone does read this forum post they'll almost certainly read the comments too, and hopefully will refrain from buying your keys, because there much more trustworthy places to buy them from. Have a nice rest of your week.

Hi, Al Solae. I bought Zoskapai's entire stock of keys on his last post.

Here's the rep:

https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198064724507

https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198076534985

People will end up buying keys bro nonetheless. I'm actually the buyer who will buy the 84 keys next week if no one buys.

Just gonna leave this here for the sake of it:
You posted this in Team Fortress 2 Economy. Any trade ads should go to Team Fortress 2 Trades section, specifically since money is involved, Team Fortress 2 Cash Trading section. You'll have a better chance there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Damn, an actual tip. Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Whislash said:

Just gonna leave this here for the sake of it:
You posted this in Team Fortress 2 Economy. Any trade ads should go to Team Fortress 2 Trades section, specifically since money is involved, Team Fortress 2 Cash Trading section. You'll have a better chance there.

• Love 1

backpack ain't the best at dealing with scammers but they do what they can

scammers evolve too but seems like you dont

• Haha 2

Damn, this a scam???? 
Love how in debt you went with your research, once again. 
Its actually crazy to see all the proof of this being a scam!
If anything, Im known to be paying too much for things.

33 minutes ago, chadgladiatoruser said:

backpack ain't the best at dealing with scammers but they do what they can

scammers evolve too but seems like you dont

34 minutes ago, chadgladiatoruser said:

yes it is indeed a scam

2 hours ago, Al Solae said:

This Tbh^ you having a private inventory is probably the only red flag/mistake, I wouldn't be surprised scammers actually impersonate you and having private inventory might benefit them look more convincing to their victims. Anyways having a private inventory doesn't save you from getting scammed just like having a public inventory makes getting scammed easier, as long as you know how to trade it doesn't matter, However it might help people feel safe cash trading with you. you should understand the people you are rn trying to help might not have huge backpacks and taking some 100 key risk is huge for traders just starting up

• Like 2