Alex Fund

Vince

lets start a fund for alex so he can rebuy some of his big ticket items (scorching stash, fff, ten gal)

ideas, thoughts?

ill be the first to vouch. if alex doesn't recover his items, ill submit 2-5 buds (or perhaps my ge stash) to the fund

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Alex doesn't recover his items, I'll submit a gold liquor locker, a strange wrench and a hong kong cone. (About 11 refish)

I'm much poorer than most people on the site, so sorry its kinda a small contribution

He doesn't deserve any fund, he should've been more careful. People get hacked all the time and nobody gives 2 shits. But when Alex gets hacked everybody tries to help him, talk about goddamn hypocrites.

He doesn't deserve any fund, he should've been more careful. People get hacked all the time and nobody gives 2 shits. But when Alex gets hacked everybody tries to help him, talk about goddamn hypocrites.

Well, people are trying to help him because he's a friend, not because he was hacked. Also, it wasn't a phish; a "friend" sent him an sfm image, which had a virus embedded in it. 

Does he do Youtube Vids? If he does, Send me a link to one.

I don't believe so; thats Pixelated. 

We only support people we like. Nobody gives a shit about you, but we love Alex. Oh and baloo and bucket "loaned' peasant shit when she got hacked

It wasn't exactly your average "random guy who adds you with a phishing link" kind of hack.

It wasn't exactly your average "random guy who adds you with a phishing link" kind of hack.

Actually what type of hack was it? I haven't found anyone who knows.

Actually what type of hack was it? I haven't found anyone who knows.

I am flattered that you guys would consider doing this, but long story short, keep your stuff.

The hack was that an SFMer friend who I do not know how he got hacked, sent me a link to download of his pictures for SFM and he wanted me to rate them and touch them up. I did. Downloaded and they were all png files. Nothing wrong. Edited and sent back. Turns out the pngs had shit crypted to them to make antivirus think its just a picture. It was a RAT. He had access to my pc directly. So my paypal, bank, doge/bit/litecoins are gone. Currently formatting my entire hard drive and reinstalling winderps.

Eat your own shit.

6Q1Ea.jpg

Is this your first time your items have been stolen? If so, it's very likely you will get your items back. Your money on the other hand, I don't know. Sorry to hear about this though :'(

Jelly dickhead. He's the community's friend and we'll help help him all we damn well please

If you don't want to donate, shut the fuck up and move along

Look at the jelly dickheads. He's the community's friend and we'll help help him all we damn well please

If you don't want to donate, shut the fuck up and move along

I think esso meant he didn't deserve to be hijacked.

Some more insight to what he said about you:

http://i.imgur.com/WG063o9.png?1

http://i.imgur.com/lwhw3KI.png?1

That's my 2 cents anyway

implying that i would help a homeless person before a friend....wut; what kind of shitty as friend are you (ssj4), that you would help a random person before helping a friend. Also implying that no one is "blaming" Alex. Alex was being stupid/complacent and as a result he got hacked. No ones saying that he's different from anyone else who gets phished or hacked; BUT friends help friends in times of trouble. 

Archived