Alex Fund

Vince

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't care what he has to say.

You guys even entertaining the thought of doing something like this really makes me forget about all the shit-tier people on steam, however it goes to show that not being a cunt goes a long way.

But mean words are making me cry so while I re-install SFM and shit i'm going to go cry and cut myself kbye.

1zyk5f8.jpg

You guys even entertaining the thought of doing something like this really makes me forget about all the shit-tier people on steam, however it goes to show that not being a cunt goes a long way.

But mean words are making me cry so while I re-install SFM and shit i'm going to go cry and cut myself kbye.

-(^^^)(+=+)(^^^)

BUT I LOVE YOU ;C

1zyk5f8.jpg

I'm not trying to be mean, and I am not complaining about the handling of this particular hijacking. I might contribute a key or so, which is a lot from someone as poor and, ironically greedy as me. But I think that we need to stop saying LOL IDIOT DESERVED IT whenever someone gets hijacked, because no one deserves it.

But I think that we need to stop saying LOL IDIOT DESERVED IT whenever someone gets hijacked, because no one deserves it.

This.

All of this.

Can we please send links to the Hijacked items guide / HJT software / support to the victim?

Imagine if you were phished. 

toplelfaggitgotrekt would be pretty annoying to see after having all your items gone.

• Administrators

He doesn't deserve any fund, he should've been more careful. People get hacked all the time and nobody gives 2 shits. But when Alex gets hacked everybody tries to help him, talk about goddamn hypocrites.

Talk about being straight up honest, blunt and giving out the facts  :P

I guess his friends are trying to stand up for him.  :ph34r:

• Administrators

Jelly dickhead. He's the community's friend and we'll help help him all we damn well please

If you don't want to donate, shut the fuck up and move along

Now, now everyone is free to speak. One sided people is never fun. Think about it, if there were only humble and generous people, the world would not move forward. We learn and move on.  :P

Probably unrelated to the funding (although considering this is general discussion lol) but I'm curious how exactly was the virus encrypted into png files while the png files worked just fine (I'm no security expert).

most viruses bypasses anti virus quite easy these day's.

You even have viruses injected into just normal app or installer that you would expect to be clean, this happend few years back to me downloading patch for wow it was hosted even on legit trustable site, eitherway i stopped downloading patches manuely for wow after that.

i never lost anything though, i just did fuck with keyloger fill in lots fake acount info.

• Administrators

Did they have any antivirus? 

There will always be a higher chance of entering virus to your device than anti-virus protecting you from it.

Just like how thieves, murderers come out with a new way to get away with crime...Virus creators finds a new and efficient way to bypass anti-virus programs. Thus you see anti-virus updating every year or so. Like Norton 2012 then new year comes...Norton 2013...2014 comes...Norton 2014.

There will always be a higher chance of entering virus to your device than anti-virus protecting you from it.

Just like how thieves, murderers come out with a new way to get away with crime...Virus creators finds a new and efficient way to bypass anti-virus programs. Thus you see anti-virus updating every year or so. Like Norton 2012 then new year comes...Norton 2013...2014 comes...Norton 2014.

Don't forget Norton 360.

Kaspersky updates like everyday.

They make computer protected against viruses that haven't even been created yet.

Kaspersky updates like everyday.

They make computer protected against viruses that haven't even been created yet.

As do most anti-virus programs, but it's not a 100% secure.

To whoever said kaspersky, lol no.

I have it.

It sucks balls in my opinion now.

It didn't warn me, nor even attempt to stop the virus.

Wheras my friend on a windows 8 laptop, windows defender stopped it.

So no.

Fuck kaspersky.

6TE35.jpg

I have it.

So no.

Fuck kaspersky.

-snip-

Malwarebytes all the way. It actually detected this virus (Trojan.Agent btw) and deleted it.

I have it.

So no.

Fuck kaspersky.

6TE35.jpg

if you live in usa sue them

also, any news on your ticket(s)?

I have it.

So no.

Fuck kaspersky.

AVG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kaspersky 

Malwarebytes all the way. It actually detected this virus (Trojan.Agent btw) and deleted it.

Does MWB have an active scan option, which scans everything that gets downloaded automatically? 

Does MWB have an active scan option, which scans everything that gets downloaded automatically? 

Payed vision does have some sort of auto protect so does nod 32, my self i just use free vision but i known payed vision would probably stop shit from becoming a risk like those links that hit alex.

eitherway i would't rely on it to much cus their always chances of unknown malware or whatever.

Archived