Alex Fund

Vince

AVG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kaspersky 

Does MWB have an active scan option, which scans everything that gets downloaded automatically? 

The paid version does. With all this talk of hijacking, I might go for it.

Either way, it caught something that both Kaspersky and AVG missed, something that has caused people a lot of trouble. Honestly, that's probably the only virus I'm worried about getting.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The paid version does. With all this talk of hijacking, I might go for it.

Either way, it caught something that both Kaspersky and AVG missed, something that has caused people a lot of trouble. Honestly, that's probably the only virus I'm worried about getting.

haha, ik the feeling....

just don't download anything, and don't click on any links from anyone, even friends--unless they verify its them first (in which case, check anyway). 

He doesn't deserve any fund, he should've been more careful. People get hacked all the time and nobody gives 2 shits. But when Alex gets hacked everybody tries to help him, talk about goddamn hypocrites.

Alex is a known and well-respected member of this community. He's knows lots of the people here and is friends with a lot of him. Plus, wasn't he one of the "leaders" of the charity or something? (Not to mention he makes some kick-ass SFM art.) If you don't want to donate, then by all means, don't. We're not stopping you. But there's a very good reason why people would donate to Alex. 

What the fuck is wrong with 50% of people on this thread.

No one deserves to be hijacked, whoever says that should have a knife inserted up their anus.

If people are pieces of shit for helping someone out then next time i'l go drop some bombs on Africa.

TL;DR, Stop being fucking retarded and hating on people for trying to help someone out.

Archived