Python.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rape?

Rape/when the mothers life is actually threatened by the baby are the only valid reasons to have an abortion. All other times the choice was to not be stupid. 

Rape/when the mothers life is actually threatened by the baby are the only valid reasons to have an abortion. All other times the choice was to not be stupid.

The problem is that the people who are that stupid often are people you wouldn't really want to raise a kid.

EDIT: Why are you against abortion btw?

The problem is that the people who are that stupid often are people you wouldn't really want to raise a kid.

One, they can put the kid up for adoption. Two, you'd be surprised. 

Go find someone who was a kid who was given away at birth for that very reason; and ask him if he would like to have never been born. Unless you get someone who really really hates his life, he's going to say no.

One, they can put the kid up for adoption. Two, you'd be surprised. 

Go find someone who was a kid who was given away at birth for that very reason; and ask him if he would like to have never been born. Unless you get someone who really really hates his life, he's going to say no.

Of course they would say that, because that's survival instinct. People want to stay alive. The fact that you're not impregnating someone right now means a baby will not be born. That baby would have given the same answer. Also, if a mother doesn't want the kid she's likely to keep drinking/smoking/whatever unhealthy habits, which is not good for the baby either.

Still not true. Thats like saying whites are anti-black. Yes, some most definitely are; but you can't generalize a statement like that. 

Also, i wouldn't call rednecks republicans or democrat. These people were just raised to hate, and has nothing to do with race/political views/etc...

comparing people of skin color to people of culture are two different things.  like...being white doesn't mean you inherently have some anti-black in you.  

being a redneck involves lots of cultural identity issues that often lead to being anti-black though.  it's not nearly as inaccurate to say rednecks generally hate black people compared to whites generally hate black people.  

having said that, the MAIN component of being a redneck, the primal cause, not the secondary results, is being poor.  the duck dynasty people's great grandchildren who will be born into millions of dollars will not be rednecks.  

this is the same thing with racism.  it has less to do with being black or white.  it has everything to do with being rich or poor.  

This is so very much not on-topic anymore...

Who cares.

The topic was more or less about the stupidity of people, and from what I've seen, that's what we're talking about

So I was sitting in Health class and we were just waiting out the time until the bell rang for next period

We had just been properly educated on how to greet, present and make friends with a disabled/impaired individual

-- As well as what tasks a disabled person has to go through on a daily basis (e.g. putting on a shirt with one arm, autism exercises, etc)

There were two people sitting next to me, an ugly kid and an even uglier kid

Not sure what led them to their conversation, but they started talking smack about Obamacare 

One said, "Obama has autism," however, the other one corrected him by saying, "he's just stupid."

I wanted to say something, but I let the conversation continue

The one that said "Obama has autism" then changed the topic to, and I quote, "Putin told Obama he didn't want gays in the winter Olympics, and what does Obama do? Sends gays to the Russian Olympics (woot, civil rights) what an idiot."

One beside him laughed in agreement 

Then, I'm not sure which said what, but one of them said, "I want to get in [full body armor], get some guns, and shoot all the gays."

"We'll go after San Francisco first" -- They laughed

I wanted to retort: "Do you hear yourself? How does that make you any different from Hitler and Mussolini* and all those other Nazis? How about the al-Qaeda terrorists that bombed your nation and killed all those innocent people on 9/11? [What about that president who sat and read a children's book when he heard the news of a global threat and went to war with the wrong country?] And you're obviously against them when it's against YOUR values. Is your stupid idea better than those murderers because you're protecting the 'sacred bond' of marriage between a man and a woman? Hitler killed the Jews because he thought they were impure and were the cause of problems (for lack of a better word) in Europe. Is that not what you think of homosexuals? Causing problems (protesting peacefully for rights) and breaking the rules (separation of Church and State)? The terrorists flew into the Twin Towers because they had a different belief and for that reason, they were willing to die and destroy the lives of millions of people, which is what you'd be doing if you did that. So tell me, you think that YOUR opinion is any different from theirs, and countless other harmful people and groups?

It's not."

Oh how I'd love to see the looks on their faces. Too bad I don't associate with scum like them.

Reporting these guys to the school administration as soon as I can tomorrow morning. They shouldn't have thoughts like that, talking about getting a bunch of guns and killing a minority, especially in school nut impertent enuf

Fuck you, homophobic, right-winged, arrogant pricks (referring to the two stated in this rant)

P.S.: I'm 15, and thus not well-versed in World history ('cept that AP class I took in 8th grade) but I generalized...

/rant

"Hi, I'm an educated individual with a PhD in economics a freshman in college who's already figured out a comprehensive solution to end world poverty!"

"Hi, I'm an educated individual with a PhD in economics a freshman in college who's already figured out a comprehensive solution to end world poverty!"

Enjoy that.

Archived