Python.

So I was sitting in Health class and we were just waiting out the time until the bell rang for next period

We had just been properly educated on how to greet, present and make friends with a disabled/impaired individual

-- As well as what tasks a disabled person has to go through on a daily basis (e.g. putting on a shirt with one arm, autism exercises, etc)

There were two people sitting next to me, an ugly kid and an even uglier kid

Not sure what led them to their conversation, but they started talking smack about Obamacare 

One said, "Obama has autism," however, the other one corrected him by saying, "he's just stupid."

I wanted to say something, but I let the conversation continue

The one that said "Obama has autism" then changed the topic to, and I quote, "Putin told Obama he didn't want gays in the winter Olympics, and what does Obama do? Sends gays to the Russian Olympics (woot, civil rights) what an idiot."

One beside him laughed in agreement 

Then, I'm not sure which said what, but one of them said, "I want to get in [full body armor], get some guns, and shoot all the gays."

"We'll go after San Francisco first" -- They laughed

I wanted to retort: "Do you hear yourself? How does that make you any different from Hitler and Mussolini* and all those other Nazis? How about the al-Qaeda terrorists that bombed your nation and killed all those innocent people on 9/11? [What about that president who sat and read a children's book when he heard the news of a global threat and went to war with the wrong country?] And you're obviously against them when it's against YOUR values. Is your stupid idea better than those murderers because you're protecting the 'sacred bond' of marriage between a man and a woman? Hitler killed the Jews because he thought they were impure and were the cause of problems (for lack of a better word) in Europe. Is that not what you think of homosexuals? Causing problems (protesting peacefully for rights) and breaking the rules (separation of Church and State)? The terrorists flew into the Twin Towers because they had a different belief and for that reason, they were willing to die and destroy the lives of millions of people, which is what you'd be doing if you did that. So tell me, you think that YOUR opinion is any different from theirs, and countless other harmful people and groups?

It's not."

Oh how I'd love to see the looks on their faces. Too bad I don't associate with scum like them.

Reporting these guys to the school administration as soon as I can tomorrow morning. They shouldn't have thoughts like that, talking about getting a bunch of guns and killing a minority, especially in school nut impertent enuf

Fuck you, homophobic, right-winged, arrogant pricks (referring to the two stated in this rant)

P.S.: I'm 15, and thus not well-versed in World history ('cept that AP class I took in 8th grade) but I generalized...

/rant

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most republicans aren't anti-gay <_<

Was referring to the 2 morons in our Health class

when we were in health class, we just talked about the penis and vagina.

We were waiting for the bell to ring, and we learn that stuff near the end of the year. (It's a semester class)

when we were in health class, we just talked about the penis and vagina. Politics were too complicated for us.

*giggles* he said penis.

My Health class in a nutshell

Politically Correct Incorrectness at its finest.

How about the terrorists that bombed your nation and killed all those innocent people on 9/11?

iunno wut?

Eh, they were just joking. Yeah, I know it's offensive and not funny at all, but they're just idiots and you should ignore them.

Joking? Probably. 

Appropriate? No.

Joking? Probably. 

Appropriate? No.

Well, welcome to high school. You won't be relieved of these types of people 'till you get to college, and even then they'll still be around. The real world is different. There are plenty people more idiots who have more idiotic things to say, and you can make the choice to react or not. But not until you're out of high school, because yes, I did say that high school is not the real world.

There just talking shit to sound cool, why the hell would you bother reporting them???

Maybe, just maybe, if I report them they'll stop trying to say stupid stuff to sound cool? Just maybe.

Can't just do nothing about it.

Maybe, just maybe, if I report them they'll stop trying to say stupid stuff to sound cool? Just maybe.

Can't just do nothing about it.

People will just hate you if they figure out you're the one who told. 

People will just hate you if they figure out you're the one who told. 

Maybe just those two, "ugly kid and even uglier kid" If they're lucky

Welcome to high school. This is a place that functions much like the rest of America: everyone has an opinion and everyone else is wrong. It also sounds as the conversation was between the two of them. Do you know their sense of humor? Personally, mine varies depending on who I'm around. Also, ease up a bit. Take comfort in the fact that they will probably peak in high school. Get used to people being confident in their own stupid opinions, they make up the majority of America.

Reporting these guys to the school administration as soon as I can tomorrow morning. They shouldn't have thoughts like that, talking about getting a bunch of guns and killing a minority, especially in school.

What would you report them for?

Do you know their sense of humor? Personally, mine varies depending on who I'm around. Also, ease up a bit. Take comfort in the fact that they will probably peak in high school. Get used to people being confident in their own stupid opinions, they make up the majority of America.

What would you report them for?

"I want to get in [full body armor], get some guns, and shoot all the gays."

Ab-So-Lute-Ly Nothing

Well, yes it isn't funny. I'm just saying that I have met people who make dead fetus jokes as well as other iffy subjects. Humor is different for everyone.

"I want to get in [full body armor], get some guns, and shoot all the gays."

Ab-So-Lute-Ly Nothing

Unless it was a direct threat to someone or something, I don't really see any reason to report.

just grow a pair and tell them what you think

also, 

>telling on people for being idiots

Naw. Someone else can like take care of that. I'm just the medium.

Unless it was a direct threat to someone or something, I don't really see any reason to report.

Guns are kind of a touchy subject in school nowadays, even if they were just "kidding around"

I'll see what happens

middle school is sort of a mix between maturing kids

and kids who frankly believe in 3rd grade. my friends just made me feel ridiculously uncomfortable by retelling an embarrassing story from my past, even after I had explicitly told them not to.

kids are idiots. 

You should have blown up on them man. Earned applause and respect from others, as well for standing up for something you believe in. 

Also you would have destroyed some homophobic bigots. which makes me feel happy any day. 

It sounds like you are a hilariously uninformed democrat who thinks all democratic ideas are good and republicans = stupid. Please, for the love of all things good, read something not written by a liberal newspaper

Archived