Python.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reporting these guys to the school administration as soon as I can tomorrow morning.

really??? kids say dumb stuff. that doesnt mean you fib on every "bad" thing you hear. Tell them how their thinking is wrong, how it only promotes violence and move on, you dont need to "report them to the thought police"

This is too brilliantly funny.

Step One: Find something offensive.

Step Two: OMG, BAD WERDS, TELL ON THEM!! >:( 

Step Three: ????

Step Four: Ask Interwebs for pats on the back for totally showing those kids who's the boss. (Even though they won't have any idea who the boss is, unless directly confronted by OP.) Small flaw in plan, can safely overlook.

Success is guaranteed! E-Peen is sure to gain at least an inch.

This is too brilliantly funny.

Step One: Find something offensive.

Step Two: OMG, BAD WERDS, TELL ON THEM!! > :( 

Step Three: ????

Step Four: Ask Interwebs for pats on the back for totally showing those kids who's the boss. (Even though they won't have any idea who the boss is, unless directly confronted by OP.) Small flaw in plan, can safely overlook.

Success is guaranteed! E-Peen is sure to gain at least an inch.

Did you seriously just create a forum account to post that? You might want to read the post above this. ^

Just facepalm and move on, it's not worth to waste any efforts. Or better, facepalm with a friend, then you get something out of it, but I guess you posted it here instead.

I gave up to correct all those people, they don't want a discussion most of the time anyways, I just try to assuage animosities if it's possible.

really??? kids say dumb stuff. that doesnt mean you fib on every "bad" thing you hear. Tell them how their thinking is wrong, how it only promotes violence and move on, you dont need to "report them to the thought police"

Fine. I won't tattle tale. Geez.

Like I'm in 4th grade.

It sounds like you are a hilariously uninformed democrat who thinks all democratic ideas are good and republicans = stupid. Please, for the love of all things good, read something not written by a liberal newspaper

I'm independent. I have tried to take into consideration the Conservative views, but in the recent election, I sided with Obama. However, if I don't agree with the Republican sides view, I get hate (Exhibit A) for being a Libertarian just because I sided with one guy who happened to be elected. If I respect and appreciate the Conservative ideas more, I'll side with the Republican canidate

#AlGore2000

Aren't you a guy I saw calling someone a Jew in a suggestion because he asked for slightly more or something?

mmmmm that's some tasty hypocrisy. can't possibly let some other idiots talk shit about obama, but promoting anti-semitic stereotypes is the shit.

Aren't you a guy I saw calling someone a Jew in a suggestion because he asked for slightly more or something?

mmmmm that's some tasty hypocrisy. can't possibly let some other idiots talk shit about obama, but promoting anti-semitic stereotypes is the shit.

I don't think them talking shit about Obama was the problem here. Threatening to kill gay people was. I don't think that's on the same level as calling someone a Jew.

You indeed didn't pay attention in history class. Mussolini personally despised Hitler's anti-jew theories. However later on he became so dependent on Hitler (like his only friend in a world that wanted him dead) he decided to side with Hitler. Maybe not a smart move, and certainly not a nice one, but what else could he do? I do NOT like Mussolini personally at all, I despise most of his ideas, but he's in no way or shape near as bad as Hitler.

And do you know them? I live in a very liberal country (luckily) but I occasionally have some semi-joke conversations like this with friends of mine. And racist jokes. But I know they're not serious. But if you hear/read my conversations you'd be calling the police straight away I bet.

And are you really 15? Reporting somebody for saying bad things? What happened to the freedom of speech? I can say here that Hitler was a good guy and I like his ideas and follow him. I don't but I like that I can.

And right-winged, arrogant homophobic pricks can have their opinion too. That I, and apperently you too, don't like it isn't a concern at all. 

http://www.nsa.gov/careers/jobs_search_apply/ maybe you should apply here when you're 18...

You indeed didn't pay attention in history class. Mussolini personally despised Hitler's anti-jew theories.

eh, I dont think he meant Mussolini was anti-semitic, just that he was a general bad person

agree with most of what else you're saying, reporting a joke to the school seems unnecessary, even though it is a terrible one

You indeed didn't pay attention in history class. Mussolini personally despised Hitler's anti-jew theories. However later on he became so dependent on Hitler (like his only friend in a world that wanted him dead) he decided to side with Hitler. Maybe not a smart move, and certainly not a nice one, but what else could he do? I do NOT like Mussolini personally at all, I despise most of his ideas, but he's in no way or shape near as bad as Hitler.

And do you know them? I live in a very liberal country (luckily) but I occasionally have some semi-joke conversations like this with friends of mine. And racist jokes. But I know they're not serious. But if you hear/read my conversations you'd be calling the police straight away I bet.

And are you really 15? Reporting somebody for saying bad things? What happened to the freedom of speech? I can say here that Hitler was a good guy and I like his ideas and follow him. I don't but I like that I can.

And right-winged, arrogant homophobic pricks can have their opinion too. That I, and apperently you too, don't like it isn't a concern at all. 

http://www.nsa.gov/careers/jobs_search_apply/ maybe you should apply here when you're 18...

While I do somewhat agree with this, plotting even jokingly to kill the gays is not funny and has been taken way too far.

But you know what, dude? Let it go. If you were offended that much by them, maybe reporting them is warranted, but you're not going to accomplish anything. As far as I know, most of these smug 13 year olds who go around calling people fags are often for gay rights. They were just joking. It's not funny. Yes, they shouldn't have done it, but they're idiots and you must treat them such. They were too stupid to realize the potential consequences of their decisions, and you can't report people for that.

Also, just felt like pointing out your profile description ends with "you cocksucking faggot"

While I do somewhat agree with this, plotting even jokingly to kill the gays is not funny and has been taken way too far.

But you know what, dude? Let it go. If you were offended that much by them, maybe reporting them is warranted, but you're not going to accomplish anything. As far as I know, most of these smug 13 year olds who go around calling people fags are often for gay rights. They were just joking. It's not funny. Yes, they shouldn't have done it, but they're idiots and you must treat them such. They were too stupid to realize the potential consequences of their decisions, and you can't report people for that.

Also, just felt like pointing out your profile description ends with "you cocksucking faggot"

I've already edited my notes saying that I'm not tattle taling

And you read my profile ^^

It also has le lenny face after it.

No disrespect.

I've already edited my notes saying that I'm not tattle taling

And you read my profile ^^

It also has le lenny face after it.

No disrespect.

See, dude, that's the thing. You were making a joke. They were making jokes. 

I'm not offended by it. But some people might be. I'm not offended by what they said. But some people might be.

But good. They're idiots, and you should ignore them :D

I don't think them talking shit about Obama was the problem here. Threatening to kill gay people was. I don't think that's on the same level as calling someone a Jew.

true, i made their thing sound more trivial, but still, prejudice is unacceptable whether against gay people or jewish people and i'm still calling him out on it if he's gonna be so high and mighty about homophobia.

true, i made their thing sound more trivial, but still, prejudice is unacceptable whether against gay people or jewish people and i'm still calling him out on it if he's gonna be so high and mighty about homophobia.

There's a bit of a difference between homophobia and, well, joking about murdering all of the gay people. I see the point you're trying to make though

So I was sitting in Health class and we were just waiting out the time until the bell rang for next period

We had just been properly educated on how to greet, present and make friends with a disabled/impaired individual

-- As well as what tasks a disabled person has to go through on a daily basis (e.g. putting on a shirt with one arm, autism exercises, etc)

There were two people sitting next to me, an ugly kid and an even uglier kid

Not sure what led them to their conversation, but they started talking smack about Obamacare 

One said, "Obama has autism," however, the other one corrected him by saying, "he's just stupid."

I wanted to say something, but I let the conversation continue

The one that said "Obama has autism" then changed the topic to, and I quote, "Putin told Obama he didn't want gays in the winter Olympics, and what does Obama do? Sends gays to the Russian Olympics (woot, civil rights) what an idiot."

One beside him laughed in agreement 

Then, I'm not sure which said what, but one of them said, "I want to get in [full body armor], get some guns, and shoot all the gays."

"We'll go after San Francisco first" -- They laughed

Conclusion? You definitely need a new seating plan.

I need to say something about this.

How those two individuals acted was by no means even remotely being said. However, it is more than likely that those two kids grew up with extremely irresponsible parents, and more than likely are exposed to the racist and homophobic banter you hear with most kids with a mic. More than likely, this is not spurred on by politics, but rather those two were raised thinking that racism and homophobia is okay in this modern world, which deals with what outlets and exposure those kids were exposed to.

Let's be honest, this is little kiddie shit they are doing, and they are hopefully trying to goad someone into the conversation so they can do this childish insult that "you are gay" and what not. They try pulling this shit in the outside world, they will get their asses kicked.

Then again, this is high school, where there are kids that are starting shit for the express purpose of starting shit. My advice to you is to be the bigger man in this situation and ignore the situation, for trying to engage them would only aggravate the situation. But if this persists and you have to engage, remember these words:

This is little kiddie shit that you are doing. In two to three year's time, you are going to be exposed to the full brunt of the real world, and the stark reality is that there are many people out there who will not put up with this bullshit. Saying racist/homophobic words in the workplace and in public means that you are opening yourself up to be ridiculed and put on a pillory, so that the rest of the world uses you as an example.

Rednecks are anti gay.

Still not true. Thats like saying whites are anti-black. Yes, some most definitely are; but you can't generalize a statement like that. 

Also, i wouldn't call rednecks republicans or democrat. These people were just raised to hate, and has nothing to do with race/political views/etc...

Still not true. Thats like saying whites are anti-black. Yes, some most definitely are; but you can't generalize a statement like that. 

Also, i wouldn't call rednecks republicans or democrat. These people were just raised to hate, and has nothing to do with race/political views/etc...

But most rednecks are republican and anti gay.

and most baby-killers pro-abortionists are democrats.

*pro-choice

Democrats don't force unprepared teens to have a baby they can't take care of, hence Planned Parenthood

Republicans are firmly against the idea of women choosing for themselves, so they force women to not have an abortion ("pro-life"), even if they are not prepared to have or care for a child. Sometimes after they have the baby, they put it up for adoption

At least most Democrats give them a choice.

Conclusion? You definitely need a new seating plan.

I don't sit by them. The class was arranged differently than before. If I wanted to, I don't have to see their faces

*pro-choice

Democrats don't force unprepared teens to have a baby they can't take care of, hence Planned Parenthood

Republicans are firmly against the idea of women choosing for themselves, so they force women to not have an abortion ("pro-life"), even if they are not prepared to have or care for a child. Sometimes after they have the baby, they put it up for adoption

At least most Democrats give them a choice.

I'm all for woman having a choice. A choice to not have unprotected sex. 

Archived