Well, It's Hillary vs Trump now. thoughts?

KingPheonix

We already have all the facts, all the proof. Aren't the emails and server already hard evidence? The fuck are you smoking?

Hard evidence she did something wrong? yes.

Hard evidence she did something criminal? no.

source: official statement by the (republican) head of the FBI

Also, you missed

(1) My oppinion is that if the investigators don't find grounds for criminal charges a person shouldn't be charged for criminal charges - and thus not convicted - and thus not jailed.

(2) It is also my oppinion that a presidential candidat, who's not had acces to the details of an investigation, is in no position to judge a person for guilty or not guilty

(3) Thirdly, in my oppinion, presidential candidats should have the mental capacity to understand the above two statements

How about you tell me. Do you agree with these three statements or not?

Personally, Trump may not be a seasoned politician, he may say things that are not politically correct.  He may seem like an ass to many americans who get offended easily.  But so far he is an anti-establishment candidate, who supports 2nd amendment rights, supports stronger border control, supports veterans, supports smaller government, and has many economic policies such as tax breaks for large corporations, that would in the end allow businesses to come back to america, allow large businesses to spend more money on more stores, shops, products, and creating new jobs that can sustain a livable wage.  On the other side of the spectrum we see Hillary going anti-second amendment, pro minimum wage raise, which a minimum wage raise would only create less jobs, as I myself can vouch that once working at a Walmart, the manager said once minimum wage goes above $10 they will be laying off 30% + employees, as they cannot afford such prices for jobs that take so minimal effort.  Another thing about minimum wage raising, is that if it goes to $15 dollars like they plan to in NYC, we will be getting our fast food from robots from there on out.  Hillary also supports a tax on the middle class, a 550% increase in middle eastern refugees, and an open border/globalization policy that will ultimately turn america into a heaping pile of what Europe has already become.

On another topic here we have those who say "They both suck, We are doomed"  I feel like they can't handle being told that they're choice is wrong, and that their choice is being refuted by many others.  They can say "Oh they both suck, so I don't have to argue about who's better"  or "I can't be told i'm wrong, i'm so politically enlightened!"  Or any people who think third party candidates are a possibly chance in the near future. 

For those who think Trump can't win.

The people chose him over 16 of some of our best Republican candidates running this year

He received the most votes in Republican history

He is anti establishment, he is different than the old status-quo.

Hillary is establishent

She is an elite

She is above the law

She has done things that have sent others to jail.

This election year remember to make your own choices, I'm not even going to start talking about how biased the media is.  research trusted sources, go off on your own, make your own decisions, don't let others influence you with their biased opinions.

• Like 2

Personally, Trump may not be a seasoned politician, he may say things that are not politically correct.  He may seem like an ass to many americans who get offended easily.  But so far he is an anti-establishment candidate, who supports 2nd amendment rights, supports stronger border control, supports veterans, supports smaller government, and has many economic policies such as tax breaks for large corporations, that would in the end allow businesses to come back to america, allow large businesses to spend more money on more stores, shops, products, and creating new jobs that can sustain a livable wage.  On the other side of the spectrum we see Hillary going anti-second amendment, pro minimum wage raise, which a minimum wage raise would only create less jobs, as I myself can vouch that once working at a Walmart, the manager said once minimum wage goes above $10 they will be laying off 30% + employees, as they cannot afford such prices for jobs that take so minimal effort.  Another thing about minimum wage raising, is that if it goes to $15 dollars like they plan to in NYC, we will be getting our fast food from robots from there on out.  Hillary also supports a tax on the middle class, a 550% increase in middle eastern refugees, and an open border/globalization policy that will ultimately turn america into a heaping pile of what Europe has already become.

Would you consider it bias to point out that

• you are confusing "politically correct" with "factualy correct". ( 7/10 mostly false, with 53% simply being false )
  • As his statements make members of his own political party unendorce him. it's more fair to say

"He seems like an ass to many. period." instead of implying that if one is offended the problem lies with one being easily offended

On Economy,  would you consider it bias to point out that

• Bush also gave tax breaks for large corporations, trying the same thing, and absoluting failing (lowest Job creation since Eisenhower). The same idea; but instead of creating jobs, companies just decided to earn more money.

Having in his best term, the lowest job creation since Eisenhower's worst trem, while his lowest goes back to Hoover (of whom we estimate was the last president with negative job creation)

(Job creation per term, in thousands)

Dwight Eisenhower + 2,743 (+1.34%) + 795 (+0.87%)

Kennedy/Johnson + 5,900 (+2.64%) + 9,855 (+3.90%)

Nixon/Ford + 6,852 (+2.38%) + 3,947 (+1.29%)

Jimmy Carter + 10,339 (+3.06%)

Ronald Reagan + 5,322 (+1.43%) + 10,780 (+2.69%)

George H. W. Bush + 2,672 (+0.62%)

Bill Clinton + 11,576 (+2.64%) + 11,315 (+2.33%)

George W. Bush + 56 (+0.01%) + 1,225 (+0.23%)

Barack Obama + 1,316 (+0.25%) + 8,649 (+1.98%)

-- Bureau of Labor Statistics,

• Bill Clinton, in both terms, approximately created not equal, not twice, but a whopping 10 times more jobs then Bush's best term?

• the idea idea that higher wages minimum wages automatically leads to job-loss, is proven both theoretically & practically false?

As many people who assume it works that way, forget that higher wages lead to more spending, which leads to more income for companies

• Trumps tax plan doesn't have enough funding - and thus would again increase U.S.'s massive dept

She is an elite

She is above the law

She has done things that have sent others to jail.

Opposite too ... a billionaire (a.k.a. elite) who for one instance bribed a district atturny not to investigate Trump University?

do people go to jail for bribing goverment officials?

He received the most votes in Republican history

Is it biased to point out the caveat, that Trump also holds the record of most votes against him ? it's true, his 13M in favor beat Bush's former record; but his 15M against beat McCains former record as well

... and yes, people with a PhD in Math, will have spotted that in fact, 13 is smaller then 15 ...

Edited by Hyperqube

• 2 weeks later...

Hillary will not be healthy for the US, but Trump would wreck the country completely. It's like the choice between cancer and chemo, one will kill you painfully, while the other will still be painful, but you have a better chance of surviving afterwards, and moving on with life. They are both s*** choices, but they are the only two you have.

Also, the US is in this situation because of their terrible culture and democratic system (not all of it, but parts). The equivalent of smoking 5 packs a day and then being surprised you have cancer.

The terrible part of US culture (in an unfortunate amount of the population (NOT ALL)) is the ignorance and blindness to: biased media, hyperactive capitalism, brainwashing of children (looking at you Pledge of allegiance), religious extremism (I'm not talking about Islam), and a ineffective mess of a governmental system. Also the complete disability for some people to accept that their country is FAR from perfect, and therefore the will to change.

Rant over *drops mic*

Now you see why we are voting for the giant douche (Donald Trump) than the turd sandwich (Hilary Clinton)

If you are idiot, then yeah.

Do you know what Spirit Cooking is ? Well, you'd better check that :

Not to mention Bill Clinton sexual scandals. Really, the Clintons are insane. I can't believe people will vote for Hillary Clinton.

Not to mention Bill Clinton sexual scandals.

I can't believe people will vote for Hillary Clinton.

If you can't believe people will vote for someone who's soupse has sexual scandals ... your mind must be blown by people who vote for someone who has sexual scandals themselves.

oh, but I forgot ... the Bill is guilty and Trump is innocent, right? :rolleyes:

Let's vote for Clinton, there is nothing wrong with her husband, there is nothing wrong with money from Qatar or Saudi Arabia when you are Secretary of State, etc.