Well, It's Hillary vs Trump now. thoughts?

KingPheonix

It was fun living in America for 15 years. Time to move to Canada now.

>said everyone who WONT be moving to Canada anytime in the next 4 years 

Maybe California should just become its own country, their economy's big enough to be one of the wealthiest countries on its own. Terrible gun laws though

Maybe California should just become its own country, their economy's big enough to be one of the wealthiest countries on its own. Terrible gun laws though

calexit would be fun to see

As an American who can read polls and can observe the current situation, I think it's perfectly fine to reason like that. Trump only stood a chance if Clinton was indicted. She's not, so she wins. The end. No more conservative presidents.

Trump not only stands a chance to beat Hillary, he can win the election handily. Surely you cannot be as blind as a bat in broad daylight as to how damaging the WikiLeaks dump has been? The Bernie Sanders supporters are monumentally pissed that Sanders was screwed out of the nomination. During the DNC, at least 700 Sanders delegates were barred from entry when they made the nomination - or should I say, SELECTION - official. Bernie Sanders supporters walked out of the roll call vote. The emails linked showed that they used racist tactics against Sanders to help boost their poll numbers.

Face the facts man. The Democratic Party has officially been divided. Julian Assange has even more dirt on Hillary than what he had leaked this week, meaning that he's got some juicy shit on her.

• Like 1

Trust me, nobody wants California in America anyways

Trump only stood a chance if Clinton was indicted. She's not, so she wins. The end. No more conservative presidents.

Maybe that was true in the past but right now with Clinton is seen more as a tyrant abusing her power and connections to gain the upper hand rather than a strong leader where as Trump is seen as the "American way" taking on any challenge head on and smashing them to a pulp. Even if Clinton won she essentially threw out all notions of a strong independent leader since she needed unfair tactics/connections to win her way to power, how can a person be expected to lead a country if she can't even with the nomination on her own merits?

Sure past presidents probably did something shifty but she is the first to have been confirmed/documented. Heck every time she speaks live there are people yelling out shit against her now because she seen more of a psycho with a lack of any morals or empathy. Nor to mention she is the most uninspirational and non charismatic speaker ever...

The problem with third party candidates is that they're (sadly) unlikely to win, and I would disagree with Gary Johnson, the leading third party candidate's views.

pNHO2lYLINaqouXtYBNkKPQjbicVbB8WMa9IWn9u

If Johnson can get 15% (for the debates) he has a chance of breaking the two-party system. Whereas Stein is batshit insane and has no chance - I might disagree with Bernie's views on a quite a few issues but he was a far better candidate than Hillary.

If everyone who said "Johnson can't win" actually cast a vote for him, then he might actually win. It's that defeatist mindset that got us into this election in the first place.

Vote Johnson.

If everyone who said "Johnson can't win" actually cast a vote for him, then he might actually win. It's that defeatist mindset that got us into this election in the first place.

Vote Johnson.

In the U.S., third parties don't exist modtly because of the election system. Every state has their own rules about getting on their ballot, and a lot of them have ridiculous requirements for third parties to even get on the ballot. Even if he somehow did manage to make on most states' ballots, the probability of him winning a state is really low unless he devotes his entire campaign to that one state, which will make him win that state but nothing else.

All of you saying Canada is a nice place and I'm just here, eager to move to the US...

Hurry, before canada builds a wall ...

In the U.S., third parties don't exist modtly because of the election system. Every state has their own rules about getting on their ballot, and a lot of them have ridiculous requirements for third parties to even get on the ballot. Even if he somehow did manage to make on most states' ballots, the probability of him winning a state is really low unless he devotes his entire campaign to that one state, which will make him win that state but nothing else.

Yep, that's information that's not widely known it seems.  In many states, you don't even have the option to vote for someone other then the Republican or Democratic nominee, since the 3rd party candidates aren't even on the ballot.  

Hurry, before canada builds a wall ...

We've been joking about that for a while now here in the North.....but the jokes now more and more are followed by a nervous laugh and "...But seriously guys, do we have budget for that? Just sayin' might be a good time to save up for that, because it looks like they'll either elect a mansized Oompa-Lumpa with a massive superiority complex, or a career politician who's been caught red-handed telling some pretty serious non-truths."  

Yep, that's information that's not widely known it seems.  In many states, you don't even have the option to vote for someone other then the Republican or Democratic nominee, since the 3rd party candidates aren't even on the ballot.  

afaik Johnson's currently on all but two state's ballots, Stein's probably on less

afaik Johnson's currently on all but two state's ballots, Stein's probably on less

Still would be very difficult to win, even with being absent on only one ballot.  Besides, the real problem would be that there are ZERO libertarian members of congress, senate, or any state government.  Johnson trying to get anything done would be like a straight dude trying to pick up in a lesbian club.  

• Like 2

Johnson trying to get anything done would be like a straight dude trying to pick up in a lesbian club.

While the numbers can still change, numbers also don't lie ...,

While some people who lean toward democrat  will lean toward Jill Stein, and some people who lean toward republican will lean to Johnson ... as is, the fight is between Hillary & Trump

Today's RPC average puts Hillary/Trump/Johnson at 43 / 37 / 9. While not too long ago, Trump was over Hillary, for Johnson to win, it seems he'd need a mirracle - nothing short of an unprecidented, decimating scanal for each of the two other candidates, or one of the two candidates dropping out completely (negating his 3rd party disadvantage).

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

While the numbers can still change, numbers also don't lie ...,

While some people who lean toward democrat  will lean toward Jill Stein, and some people who lean toward republican will lean to Johnson ... as is, the fight is between Hillary & Trump

Today's RPC average puts Hillary/Trump/Johnson at 43 / 37 / 9. While not too long ago, Trump was over Hillary, for Johnson to win, it seems he'd need a mirracle - nothing short of an unprecidented, decimating scanal for each of the two other candidates, or one of the two candidates dropping out completely (negating his 3rd party disadvantage).

I don't believe in miracles - also, IMO Trump winning would be a minor one.

All of you saying Canada is a nice place and I'm just here, eager to move to the US...

What's wrong with America Light? :3

Hillary and Putin won't match. It will become a cold war that doesn't end.

I can see Trump and Putin working together.

Also the (neutral?) state media in my country is extremely Hillary-sided. This means she got a big influence over the media, even here. I don't like that, so I'd vote Trump if I could.

pNHO2lYLINaqouXtYBNkKPQjbicVbB8WMa9IWn9u

If Johnson can get 15% (for the debates) he has a chance of breaking the two-party system. Whereas Stein is batshit insane and has no chance - I might disagree with Bernie's views on a quite a few issues but he was a far better candidate than Hillary.

Am I the only one that doesn't see Johnson as better candidate?

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

#BackWhenAmericaWasGreat.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Well, after the shitshow from all sides so far, I bet Ross Perot wishes he was in this year's race rather than the 1992 one, because he'd probably end up winning by a landslide.