Well, It's Hillary vs Trump now. thoughts?

KingPheonix

Wanna bet on either of them winning?

they'd need a 55% majority vote to win, but at this point there is alot of people who wont vote for either or are just following the crowd. it's quite possible.

I'm just staying out of it I don't like either they are both shit. No matter what we are screwed.

• Like 2

If it were me (hypothetical, seeing as I'm not a U.S. citizen), I would vote Hillary, but continue the movement.

Like Luther nailed his Ninety-five Theses on the door of the churge, I would come together, and make a manifesto - a collection of obtainable, yet critical points.
List them, and end with the clear and simple message:

"In 4 years there will be another election.

We will not forget why we didn't want to vote for you in the first place
We will not forget the unfair bias the DNC pulled to get you the nominee

These are the things we expect you to realise in the next 4 years.

If you do not, pray to God that the republicans nominate a bigger monster then Trump.

-- signed, 40% of the democratic electorate"

(refering to the 40% who got behind Bernie)

It was always Clinton vs. Trump. Now it's just Clinton, because trump can't beat her.

Never. EVER. reason like that.
Even if it's a sure thing - you can still lose it becasue everyone reasons it's a sure thing.

Admit it America there is a little part of you that goes you know what? fuck it lets do it! #votetrump

its honestly tempting because I'd actually want to see Trump supporters try and defend him after four years of complete madness

it would also be a nice wake up call to all of the idiots who don't understand how the presidency works 

its honestly tempting because I'd actually want to see Trump supporters try and defend him after four years of complete madness

it would also be a nice wake up call to all of the idiots who don't understand how the presidency works 

If the terrorist attacks keep happening at this rate I can see both Trump and the far-right in Europe (i.e the law and order candidates) winning. Merkel's encouragement to human traffickers to send millions illegally into Germany via the Balkans has come back to haunt her. Trump, Le Pen and Putin can even form their own little alliance of nationalist morons.

Then again, Hillary would probably end up starting a war with Russia and there's who knows how much dirt on her from those FBI/DNC emails. RNC's probably just as bad, though.

I think Clinton is the best duel for Trump. Wikileaks will reveal some sensitive information on Clinton throughout the campaign. Trump will also gain points due to the daily news which confirm his ideas in a broad spectrum.

Donald Trump is narcissistic which I find amusing, but it depends if you agree or disagree I guess.

Hillary Clinton is a psychopath and a liar which are two huge issues in my opinion. She has no empathy for people, whoever they are : women, black people, minorities, gays, etc. On the foreign affairs, she will push even further the american imperialism against Russia, China and others regional powers in the world. I think she has called to nuke Iran for instance. She is an obvious threat for world peace.

• Like 1

I voted Kasich during the Jersey primary and Im voting Johnson in the election. I will not play a part of Trump and Hillary 

If it were me (hypothetical, seeing as I'm not a U.S. citizen), I would vote Hillary, but continue the movement.

Like Luther nailed his Ninety-five Theses on the door of the churge, I would come together, and make a manifesto - a collection of obtainable, yet critical points.

List them, and end with the clear and simple message:

"In 4 years there will be another election.

We will not forget why we didn't want to vote for you in the first place

We will not forget the unfair bias the DNC pulled to get you the nominee

These are the things we expect you to realise in the next 4 years.

If you do not, pray to God that the republicans nominate a bigger monster then Trump.

-- signed, 40% of the democratic electorate"

(refering to the 40% who got behind Bernie)

Never. EVER. reason like that.

Even if it's a sure thing - you can still lose it becasue everyone reasons it's a sure thing.

As an American who can read polls and can observe the current situation, I think it's perfectly fine to reason like that. Trump only stood a chance if Clinton was indicted. She's not, so she wins. The end. No more conservative presidents.

Just heard Bloomberg speaking out against Trump at the DNC. Honestly if even a billionaire businessman who's also a New Yorker speaks against you what sane argument is left to make?

I tried to write an informed statement on how bad both candidates are, but at this point I think it's better America just rolls over and hopes for the best.

• Like 1

I think the best course of action is just not electing a president. Instead, everyone in the US just signs an agreement to keep it chill for 4 years and try again in 2020.

In all seriousness, don't fucking vote for Trump.

• Like 3

It was always Clinton vs. Trump. Now it's just Clinton, because trump can't beat her.

nope, not with clintons scandles

• Like 2