Relationship troubles thread

Captain Caboose

Answer: Depends on the girl, some people enjoy cooking and it was your bday so they though cook for more personal present. If it was somewhat put of the blue maybe but then again they could just be a nice friend.

True. But she put them in a nice bag and put a ribbon around them. And the cookies tasted so good

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True. But she put them in a nice bag and put a ribbon around them. And the cookies tasted so good

It was for your birthday...how else would she present them? Think you're reading to much into it at this point :S

It was for your birthday...how else would she present them? Think you're reading to much into it at this point :S

True. I like her a lot though. Like a lot a lot. So I didn't know if she liked me too that way

-snip-

-snip-

yes, ive asked her multiple times and shes always changed to subject, or found some way to avoid it. this "feeling" has been with me for a while now. could just be my lack of self-respect and confidence, but meh. 

its very unlikely that her being distant is at all affected by any third-party factor. 

-snip-

its normal for you to believe for that to be a sign because you like her. its highly likely that she just thinks of you as a really good friend or a possible candidate of her fuckbuddy. (the second choice being the 10%.) 

sorry for the negativity >:LLLLL

True. I like her a lot though. Like a lot a lot. So I didn't know if she liked me too that way

My assumption is thatbecause you like her ypure reading too much into every nice gesture she gives you haha.

If you like her and you're on good terms why not ask her out. She wont be single forever and those qualities which you like in her someone else might like as well. Only way you're going to find out is by asking if she is interested and you leave it for too long she might think ypure not interested and leave it at that xD

Good luck!

• Administrators

My advice to anyone ever as a slightly older person is just tell people when you're into them. Worst thing that can happen is they're not into you and you're a bit embarrassed and trust me, you'll get over it. Always wondering what coulda happened is way worse.

Lol, I'll just "borrow" my neighbours Netflix account. 

RIP its illegal to share your Netlfix Password in Tennessee, where I live 

The absolute best case scenario for anybody here is that your crush has the same taste in video games or plays video games at all.

It worked for Teeny right?  

• Administrators

Basically every girl I have been with has wanted me to take control especially the one I am with now so I would recommend yeah doin that.

I think it depends on the girl tbh, so anything is easier if you know her a bit or are friends first.

I am unbelievably attracted to super shy guys, like if a guy is obviously into me and way too embarrassed to do anything about it I find that so endearing I can't even... makes me wanna grab him and kiss him. Over confident guys who hit on me generally get nowhere, on the other hand.

I'm basically a sucker for dorks tho.

I've made this before but I call for a revival.

There's this girl that I like and I want to ask her out but I don't have any classes with her and I only see in the hallway. I think i should also mention I don't have the best physical build nor the acedemic accolades that girls would find great in guys. How do I ask her before I'm too late? D:

Can I use my charisma and humor to charm her?

also others can post here and they can get help there aswell

Bum her right in the anus

Seriously though, my best advice would be try to hang out with her (and her friends and your friends) as much as you can, but not too much for it to get awkward (she might think you are nosy if you try to stay with them to much) and don't tell stupid cheesy pickup lines/jokes.

I think it depends on the girl tbh, so anything is easier if you know her a bit or are friends first.

I am unbelievably attracted to super shy guys, like if a guy is obviously into me and way too embarrassed to do anything about it I find that so endearing I can't even... makes me wanna grab him and kiss him. Over confident guys who hit on me generally get nowhere, on the other hand.

I'm basically a sucker for dorks tho.

I am super shy tbh I just try to be less and i defiantly have gotten a little better but yeah depends on the girl and stuff I just try to be less shy cause they seem to like it.

• Administrators

Bum her right in the anus

Seriously though, my best advice would be try to hang out with her (and her friends and your friends) as much as you can, but not too much for it to get awkward (she might think you are nosy if you try to stay with them to much) and don't tell stupid cheesy pickup lines/jokes.

Stupid jokes can be fine. If you like stupid jokes you probably wanna be dating someone who has a similar sense of humour, right?

Any of this really boils down to just be yourself, cause if you're not yourself then you're not gonna have a lot of fun dating this person even if she does say yes.

Stupid jokes can be fine. If you like stupid jokes you probably wanna be dating someone who has a similar sense of humour, right?

Any of this really boils down to just be yourself, cause if you're not yourself then you're not gonna have a lot of fun dating this person even if she does say yes.

ok, stupid funny jokes are good, but stupid cheesy pick up lines... imo no.

For example, i had a mate who try to go out with a girl at my old school. he was like "Did you ever realize screw rhymes with me and you?" and then she slapped him in the face and left.

For example, i had a mate who try to go out with a girl at my old school. he was like "Did you ever realize screw rhymes with me and you?" and then she slapped him in the face and left.

I could probably redefine "AIDS" as what he did right there and no one would notice...

• Administrators

The purpose of the cheesy pick-up line is to get her to laugh. If you're giving off creepy, you're doing it wrong. :P

Archived