Relationship troubles thread

Captain Caboose

I've made this before but I call for a revival.

There's this girl that I like and I want to ask her out but I don't have any classes with her and I only see in the hallway. I think i should also mention I don't have the best physical build nor the acedemic accolades that girls would find great in guys. How do I ask her before I'm too late? D:

Can I use my charisma and humor to charm her?

also others can post here and they can get help there aswell

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Are you friends with this person, or have you spoken to them before, or are they just someone you've noticed from afar?

Are you friends with this person, or have you spoken to them before, or are they just someone you've noticed from afar?

I've talked to her a little but with her friends alot.

• Administrators

If you're friendly then just ask her if she wants to hang out sometime (hang out being whatever you kids do these days, idk... go for a walk, go shopping, see a movie, get lunch/dinner, play videogames, whatever.) Low pressure, and you have some time to get to know her a bit better and feel out if she's into you or not before you make an actual move.

• Administrators

When I was your age, I'd invite whoever I was into and all their friends out clubbing and then hit on them when we were both drunk... but I'm British.

When I was your age, I'd invite whoever I was into and all their friends out clubbing and then hit on them when we were both drunk but I'm British.

I think I'll go with your first suggestion... Thanks for the idea that I can use in 4 years though :D

If you're friendly then just ask her if she wants to hang out sometime (hang out being whatever you kids do these days, idk... go for a walk, go shopping, see a movie, get lunch/dinner, play videogames, whatever.) Low pressure, and you have some time to get to know her a bit better and feel out if she's into you or not before you make an actual move.

mayhaps a big group thing, get her friends to hang out, maybe get some of your friends, get her friends to bring her.  test the waters that way too

I think I'll go with your first suggestion... Thanks for the idea that I can use in 4 years though :D

ah but don't get too drunk or you won't remember anything :v  gotta do the conversing before everyone hits that point

Well I'm not the best example,

but, I'd simply be friendly for the time being. Start a conversion between her friends if you pass one of them by. If you can talk to all of them, then you should be able to talk to this girl you speak of. Other than that, it should mostly be your judgement. (Do what you think is best)

But yeah dude. tell some people you trust about it. They are the best sources of confidence and peer pressure.

I met this girl at the mall, and we liked each other. This was approximately 4-5-ish months ago. We talked and whatnot, and finally one day she told me that she thought I was cute and really liked me. We shared mutual feelings for each other and whatnot (yes, the whatnot is getting redundant but fuck you), and we had our first kisses recently as well. but my gut told me that she was playing with my feelings and shiz so I cut her off. All this was recent, but I still don't know what she thinks of me. what d0

I met this girl at the mall, and we liked each other. This was approximately 4-5-ish months ago. We talked and whatnot, and finally one day she told me that she thought I was cute and really liked me. We shared mutual feelings for each other and whatnot (yes, the whatnot is getting redundant but fuck you), and we had our first kisses recently as well. but my gut told me that she was playing with my feelings and shiz so I cut her off. All this was recent, but I still don't know what she thinks of me. what d0

Why do you think the she was playing with your feelings? And what do you mean more precisely?

Why do you think the she was playing with your feelings? And what do you mean more precisely?

it was a gut feeling. ive always had a knack for reading people and there was something off about her. she went distant after the kiss and that led me to believe that she was.

-snip-

you can definitely use that vibrant humor of yours. its your best shot if everything else is just average. more then likely, she sees you like any other guy since you two don't talk too much. if you're actually looking for a relationship with this chick, you've gotta take it slow and you can't be abrupt about it. as teeny said, try and hang out with her via big group stuffs (i.e mall, movie, etc). drop small hints to get her wondering, and be sure to get one of your closest friends to play friends with her. intel gatherers are useful, and they'll tell you when you need to stop if she doesnt give you any apparant affection. 

TL;DR

movie, or any get-together-event, possibly a party. use your humor. show her that you're unique, no shitposting allowed, drop hints. and just fucking kidding, if you went straight to the TL;DR read the paragraph above you lazy hoe

Fair warning, it may not be the best plan out there. :P'

edit: 

pls i need help 2

Has a sit down with her and evaluate your relationship

It's funny cus I know what to do when there's a problem in a relationship but myself doesn't know how to get into one xD

Has a sit down with her and evaluate your relationship

It's funny cus I know what to do when there's a problem in a relationship but myself doesn't know how to get into one xD

i can relate to this statement so well. but no, i already cut her off with a nice lil ol paragraph, and shes been blocked, this "sit down" will end up badly. 

it was a gut feeling. ive always had a knack for reading people and there was something off about her. she went distant after the kiss and that led me to believe that she was.

Sounds like you'll have lots of trouble patching things up with her, that is if you really intend on trying it again with her. You'll find someone else m8

Give her a bucket of chicken. 

Nah, do what Teeny suggested. Since you don't know her much, but more her friends, invite her and her friends to go hang out. If she likes you, then ask to hang out alone. then give her a bucket of chicken

I myself need some help as well. So there's this girl at my school, she's super shy, and I take an interest in her. We've hung out a few times, and I'm thinking of asking her on a date. The only issue is she's super shy, and her parents are overprotective of her because they know how vulnerable she is. How should I approach this

Sounds like you'll have lots of trouble patching things up with her, that is if you really intend on trying it again with her. You'll find someone else m8

shes the only one i really only like. but im not gonna waste my fucking time if shes playing with me. how 2 find out

• Administrators

shes the only one i really only like. but im not gonna waste my fucking time if shes playing with me. how 2 find out

Have you tried asking her? :P

I dont get your logic at all...she was amazing, you liked each other, seem to be good friends and just had first kiss, she suddenly was distant and you broke it off because of a gut feeling...

Unless you actually had done to you or actual signs i kinda feel sorry for her and all your previous relationships.

How about communicating with her to see whats up before runnning with your "gut feeling" :l (maybe she got a job, maybe she goin through rpugh times...etc)

I have a big question

Is a girl hitting on you when she is your friend and she gives you coffee cookies that SHE MADE for your birthday?

• Administrators

I would say that's a weird way to hit on someone, I give people baked goods all the time and I (mostly) don't want to sleep with them.

I have a big question

Is a girl hitting on you when she is your friend and she gives you coffee cookies that SHE MADE for your birthday?

Answer: Depends on the girl, some people enjoy cooking and it was your bday so they though cook for more personal present. If it was somewhat put of the blue maybe but then again they could just be a nice friend.

Archived