rip Trump

Curse Broken

I'd like to point out that UKIP are not opposed to same-sex marriage, they just don't feel that churches should be forced to do them, and that their views should be respected, which is a very liberal thing to do. 

Could you possibly elaborate on opposing ' humanitarianist interventions.' as from what I can see they are about the most humane lot of the bunch, evident from their opposition about war in the Middle East and bombing.

Saying they're 'financially probably a bit right of the tories' based off of a wikipedia article doesn't really prove anything. Go and read their policies, find the evidence, and then tell me they're right-wing financially.

i just quoted their 40% defense spending increase. if Church of England churches want the right to refuse to marry people then they should disassociate themselves fully from the state, something ukip also opposed. also this is a weird semantic argument which is irrelevant to the rest of the thread.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to point out that UKIP are not opposed to same-sex marriage, they just don't feel that churches should be forced to do them, and that their views should be respected, which is a very liberal thing to do. 

Could you possibly elaborate on opposing ' humanitarianist interventions.' as from what I can see they are about the most humane lot of the bunch, evident from their opposition about war in the Middle East and bombing.

Saying they're 'financially probably a bit right of the tories' based off of a wikipedia article doesn't really prove anything. Go and read their policies, find the evidence, and then tell me they're right-wing financially.

i just quoted their 40% defense spending increase. if Church of England churches want the right to refuse to marry people then they should disassociate themselves fully from the state, something ukip also opposed. also this is a weird semantic argument which is irrelevant to the rest of the thread.

Trump speaks for the majority of Americans. You might not like it, but it is true.

He will be president no matter how many foreigners whine.

I'll bet you any amount of money up to $100, in cash or TF2 items to be held by a reputable middleman, that Trump won't be president after the next election. Put up or shut up, m80.

I'll bet you any amount of money up to $100, in cash or TF2 items to be held by a reputable middleman, that Trump won't be president after the next election. Put up or shut up, m80.

$100 it is

There have been some reports that Trump should be disqualified from the election for his comments on Muslims as of late. Personally, I don't think he will be president down the stretch. He seems to be digging his own grave with these comments I think, and eventually they're going to pile up and turn more and more people against him. As for this petition, it is a joke. No one is actually going to do anything about it.

cash, just hit me up when he wins and ill give you my paypal so you can pay me

Ah. I thought you were actually putting your money where your mouth is, but it turns out you're just trolling and you don't believe a word of what you're saying.

gr8 b8, tho, 8/8

Posted · Hidden by OverduePixels, December 10, 2015 - Unrelated to the topic.
Hidden by OverduePixels, December 10, 2015 - Unrelated to the topic.

Ah. I thought you were actually putting your money where your mouth is, but it turns out you're just trolling and you don't believe a word of what you're saying.

gr8 b8, tho, 8/8

I'm not giving my money to a middle man, but screenshot this shit and get back to me come election time.

I'm screenshotting it and I will collect from you.

I'm not giving my money to a middle man, but screenshot this shit and get back to me come election time.

I'm screenshotting it and I will collect from you.

Oh, right. Because I'll trust a random stranger on the internet. Good one. I think it's past your bedtime.

Oh, right. Because I'll trust a random stranger on the internet. Good one. I think it's past your bedtime.

youre the one telling me to trust a random stranger as a middle man

I will be coming after you on election day.

I'll middleman for you two if you'd like.

Come after me, then. Make a fool of yourself by accepting my terms, then trying to unilaterally alter them and hold me to the new terms. On a public thread where everyone can see. I'll be waiting. It'll work for sure.

I'll middleman for you two if you'd like.

I appreciate the offer, but the amount in question is too much to trust to someone without a lengthy middleman history.

Plus he is troal, he won't put up.

I am not a liar or a troll, I accepted your bet, yet you won't accept that I accepted.

I do not trust anyone on the internet to be a middleman.

I will be collecting from you on election day.

I am not a liar or a troll, I accepted your bet, yet you won't accept that I accepted.

I do not trust anyone on the internet to be a middleman.

I will be collecting from you on election day.

You'll either be hiding on election day hoping I've forgotten, or else (in the even Trump does win), you'll be making a fool of yourself.

I laid out my terms. You tried to accept the ones you like and leave out the ones you don't like. You essentially made a counter offer to my offer, which doesn't mean I am bound by what you said--it means no agreement has yet been reached.

You have 24 hours from now to agree to use a middleman. If you have not agreed by then, the offer is withdrawn. I'm not betting without a middleman, and if you refuse to use one, there'll be no bet. Simple as that.

Are you scared of actual honor of a man's word?

Call my bluff kiddo.

Are you scared of actual honor of a man's word?

Call my bluff kiddo.

Are you scared of being in a position where you can't just run away if you lose, of having to carry through on your promises?

I am calling your bluff.

I will follow through on my word.

I do not know you or any middleman that you may have. It would be foolish for me to hand $100 to a total stranger to keep for almost a year.

If you cannot take my word on this bet, then kindly screw off.

Posted · Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, December 9, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, December 9, 2015 - No reason given

Tiny did you really give me a warning for spamming when I was literally only responding to someone?

Your mod status should be revoked.

> > Trump speaks for the majority of Americans. You might not like it, but it is true.

> that's a very confident statement ... care to back it up with... anything :?

A collection of every poll so far.

http://www.politico.com/polls/#.Vmk837-b4xw

supposing that 40% of the US is republican (a.k.a. not democrate, independant) ...

40% of 27% = 11% =/= majority of Americans

Oppositely, for instance, Hillery speaks for 22% of americans. Trump just yells louder (outragious statements that get media coverage - and that the rest of the world makes go facepalm )

A collection of every poll so far. The fact that the media tries so hard to tear him down but the people still support him.

People are unhappy and have been with a lot of the things Trump has addressed.

For instance, outsourced jobs has been a huge issue yet nothing has been done about it in the name of corporate profit.

If Trump becomes president he wil either be the best president ever and actually "make America great again" or he will lead the USA into total collapse which will allow complete restructure. We cannot lose with Trump, we need to release ourselves from the clutches of our media manipulation.

That's because out of the others sanders (Very knowledgeable, well versed in politics but has absolutely no realistic ways to address problems) and Hilary (Seemingly lost all the time and has practically nothing under her belt other than first female president going for her). Trump technically is the "best" even though people dont exactly like him.

The media making him have a bad name...if you take what he says in public, the clear ignorance and racism from that man is amazing there is literally no way to make what he says "positive" unless you want the news to look bad.

Take it from an Australian here, when you get a PM which is racist and clueless like Trump (Our Abbot equivalent) who thinks he can run a country like he is the CEO you will literally sever all your foreign relationships. Trump hasnt even been elected and he has practically pissed off every race with his outlandish comments fairly certain him being elected is going to mean America will have horrible foreign relations (i.e. Good luck). If you actually listen to his "solutions" you can tell he has the mindset of a CEO and many of his solutions are borderline insane/impossible without breaching your rights and/or cost a stupid amount of money...Thing is because he is a billionaire people think he can run a country which is certainly not the case.

Whilst I don't exactly like trump he is probably the "best polished shit in the trash" so I wont be surprised if he does win.

Archived