rip Trump

Curse Broken

• Administrators

I will be extremely surprised if he does win. I know you guys elected bush but come on, there need to be some limits to how much "wtf are you thinking" america can be to the rest of the world.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

I will be extremely surprised if he does win. I know you guys elected bush but come on, there need to be some limits to how much "wtf are you thinking" america can be to the rest of the world.

As an American myself... I really wouldn't be that surprised, I mean..We have people like these all over the country, and its not in small numbers man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0RH0cYs4lw

Says a Brit.

Trump speaks for the majority of Americans. You might not like it, but it is true.

He will be president no matter how many foreigners whine.

Just the way Trump talks and the things that he says and has said within the past 6 months or so makes it pretty obvious. He doesn't want the Minorities, he wants the Majority. 

Just to level down the credibility of the guy named "lonely" that you guys keep replying to.

He was lou zephyr, a guy who posted the most controversial topics and posts regarding religion in order to start heated conversations and instigate people to argue with him and being intentionally stubborn to counter everything you guys say to him.

lonely is his alt, he got banned then raided the forums with alts posting indecent stuff and got banned again.

Whatever you guys think of his statements, its irrelevant. You're talking to a guy who said that moms are single because its their own fault. You're wasting energy with him.

Just a heads up  :D

Posted · Hidden by λngelღмander, December 10, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by λngelღмander, December 10, 2015 - No reason given

1449318200407.gif

i was nott here to troll, i haD GENUINE INTEREST, I WAS SILENCED GFOR DIFFERENT OPINIONS

He makes Republicans look bad, and it's difficult being a republican in a majority Liberal University when everyone automatically assumes you support Trump.

It's a joke that's gotten real old, real fast.

Personally, I hope Rand Paul wins but he has no chance and this isn't what the topic is about so I guess I'll just stop here.

Trump just reached an all time high in the polls today...despite the plethora of anti-Muslim remarks he has made recently. God this nation.... LOL.

It's not that anyone here would ever vote for him. We're starved for entertainment, is all.

Not really but I wish that was true :/

Archived