rip Trump

Curse Broken

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd just like to point out that when I signed this about 6 hours ago, it was at, what, 160,000 or something? That's a popular bloody poll.

Trump is a moron, UKIP are morons. Nothing more needs to be said. However I'm sure more will be said based on the sub-forums this is in...

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003

I'd just like to point out that when I signed this about 6 hours ago, it was at, what, 160,000 or something? That's a popular bloody poll.

Trump is a moron, UKIP are morons. Nothing more needs to be said. However I'm sure more will be said based on the sub-forums this is in...

Farage sometimes raises some decent points, but the problem with UKIP is that they are infested with ex-EDL/BNP members who are genuine racists. They're also a bit too far to the right for my liking.

Farage sometimes raises some decent points, but the problem with UKIP is that they are infested with ex-EDL/BNP members who are genuine racists. They're also a bit too far to the right for my liking.

Agreed, I can tolerate Farage. It upsets me that he's probably the most Prime-Minister-y leader of any party, it's just that his party is full of idiots.

Care to elaborate on the accusation of being 'too far to the right'? Everything I can see about their policies is the opposite: free tuition fees for STEM subjects for example.

EDIT: Could also do with some citation on that claim that UKIP is: 'infested with ex-EDL/BNP members'.

How can you base your entire opinion of an entire political viewpoint on one single article? Just because the article claims UKIP supporters do indeed support Trump, it doesn't mean they actually do.

Care to elaborate on the accusation of being 'too far to the right'? Everything I can see about their policies is the opposite: free tuition fees for STEM subjects for example.

EDIT: Could also do with some citation on that claim that UKIP is: 'infested with ex-EDL/BNP members'.

From wikipedia: Farage has characterised UKIP as "the true inheritors" of Thatcher

if you view Thatcher as a brilliant legacy to continue you're pretty far to the right.

they opposed same-sex marriage legislation in the UK, which is a very socially conservative thing to do in this day and age. they advocate a 40% increase in defence spending but oppose humanitarianist interventions.

obviously there are limits to the usefulness of left-right divisions but they're very clearly socially conservative and financially probably a bit right of the tories.

Er what was that?

DON'T TAKE THE B8

(Also congrats on mod i know I'm l8)

Interesting poll, but as the article points out, these things are cherry-picked to say the least. It's unlikely it will go very far.

From wikipedia: Farage has characterised UKIP as "the true inheritors" of Thatcher

if you view Thatcher as a brilliant legacy to continue you're pretty far to the right.

they opposed same-sex marriage legislation in the UK, which is a very socially conservative thing to do in this day and age. they advocate a 40% increase in defence spending but oppose humanitarianist interventions.

obviously there are limits to the usefulness of left-right divisions but they're very clearly socially conservative and financially probably a bit right of the tories.

I'd like to point out that UKIP are not opposed to same-sex marriage, they just don't feel that churches should be forced to do them, and that their views should be respected, which is a very liberal thing to do. 

Could you possibly elaborate on opposing ' humanitarianist interventions.' as from what I can see they are about the most humane lot of the bunch, evident from their opposition about war in the Middle East and bombing.

Saying they're 'financially probably a bit right of the tories' based off of a wikipedia article doesn't really prove anything. Go and read their policies, find the evidence, and then tell me they're right-wing financially.

• Administrators

You know this petition is basically a joke and won't do anything, right? They don't even do anything about serious things that have a lot of signatures.

You know this petition is basically a joke and won't do anything, right? They don't even do anything about serious things that have a lot of signatures.

Agreed. Our pathetic government is too wimpy to enforce this even if they did want to.

>ban the future president of the united states from the uk

yeah, that wont happen, unless these people continue in the direction they're headed:

sharia-for-the-uk.jpg

ftfy

Says a Brit.

Trump speaks for the majority of Americans. You might not like it, but it is true.

He will be president no matter how many foreigners whine.

• Administrators

Says a Brit.

Trump speaks for the majority of Americans. You might not like it, but it is true.

husband and half my friends and fam are american. he doesn't speak for them.

Says a Brit.

that's a very confident statement ... care to back it up with... anything :?

as to the petition/article, it won't actually do anything, but funny nonetheless

I don't think you understood my question if you're liking it...

wait isn't it because the way calocedrus worded it, calocedrus is saying the UK is a muslim country :?

that's a very confident statement ... care to back it up with... anything :?

A collection of every poll so far.

The fact that the media tries so hard to tear him down but the people still support him.

People are unhappy and have been with a lot of the things Trump has addressed.

For instance, outsourced jobs has been a huge issue yet nothing has been done about it in the name of corporate profit.

People are upset and want actual change. We are fed up with the same bullshit from our two party system.

If Trump becomes president he wil either be the best president ever and actually "make America great again" or he will lead the USA into total collapse which will allow complete restructure. We cannot lose with Trump, we need to release ourselves from the clutches of our media manipulation.

Do you know how many people in America that would piss off if that went through. Trump actually has extreme pathos with a lot of people and I don't really want another civil war

Archived