I'm lost. RIP Rhys

Rhys13th

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted · Hidden by cleverpun, November 26, 2013 - Spam
Hidden by cleverpun, November 26, 2013 - Spam

If we can neither confirm nor deny a statement, then can we confirm nor deny the fact that we can neither confirm nor deny that statement?

No. Go away, you're really not funny.

EDIT: I don't know if it's real or not, but I wouldn't want to take my chances with any of this. Just be serious, you're acting like Dixie did.

No. Go away, you're really not funny.

I think I will continue watching this thread. It really is a good psychoanalysis case study. 

Note: I am not an expert. I just think psychoanalysis case studies are DA BOMB!

Stop turning this thread into a crapfest

Or else Woifi will move to GB

I don't care if the story is true or not; there is never an excuse to start a flamewar.

Use the report function instead of trying to insult people into submission; this isn't middle school debate club or an American cable talk show.

I don't care if the story is true or not; there is never an excuse to start a flamewar.

Use the report function instead of trying to insult people into submission; this isn't middle school debate club or an American cable talk show.

Well said. *claps*

• 5 months later...

And now people are reading this post because we're finding out Rhys isn't dead

Will anyone forgive Rhys for this?

The real question is why would he bother with the whole fake death thing?

I'm sure people have said this before but it's quite easy to just create a new account and leave the old one behind,

so I'm guessing that he must have faked his death just for the attention, which is quite low of a thing to do in my opinion. 

Like I said before in Vince's thread, this was really over the top. To leave in such a way seems very strange to me and I've never seen anyone depart from these forums in such a fashion. To have this much controversy arising now of all times is VERY fishy to me. I hope I don't sound disrespectful here.

Faking your death is never acceptable. You start too much controversy, you invoke way too many emotions, you force mourning from other people that you know and who care about you simply because of a selfish choice. An "I don't want to be here" would have been more than sufficient.

Like I said before in Vince's thread, this was really over the top. To leave in such a way seems very strange to me and I've never seen anyone depart from these forums in such a fashion. To have this much controversy arising now of all times is VERY fishy to me. I hope I don't sound disrespectful here.

You aren't being disrespectful. It's all very fishy, and the least Rhys could've done was sold the lie better.

Archived