I'm lost. RIP Rhys

Rhys13th

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I...I don't even know what to say...oh well.

I've never exactly known Rhys. But looking through his posts, looking at how people reacted, I can't help but feel the emptiness, the deep sadness inside of me. I've never known what it had felt like to lose somebody close to me, and even though I had barely known Rhys, I'm pretty sure I'm experiencing that feeling right now.

Rhys was a reputable member of the backpack.tf community, and I'm afraid we probably won't ever be the same without him. I regret not being able to know about his conflicts in life and not being able to help him go through with it. 

Rest in peace, Rhys. We will never forget you. Our condolences go out to your family.

Can we get an SR admin to update his SR page appropriately like they did with this guy?

only problem is that his brother is currently in possession of his account and appears to be actively using it

• 3 weeks later...

His brother is doing a rather poor job of maintaining his account with changing Rhys name to "Alcoholocaust". I am beginning to seriously doubt that Rhys is legitimately dead since his brother does not need to use Rhys account to access all the games Rhys owns since Steam had already implemented Family Sharing shortly before Rhys supposed death, so Rhys brother would be able to download and play Rhys' games on his own account. Another point to mention is that the main game Rhys' account has been playing is still TF2 which is a Free-to-Play game, so Rhys' brother wouldn't need to pay for it, and the fact that Rhys was premium wouldn't matter either since I doubt he'd want to trade his brother's items and thus wouldn't be involved in trading items.

Its all rather odd.

His brother is doing a rather poor job of maintaining his account with changing Rhys name to "Alcoholocaust". I am beginning to seriously doubt that Rhys is legitimately dead since his brother does not need to use Rhys account to access all the games Rhys owns since Steam had already implemented Family Sharing shortly before Rhys supposed death, so Rhys brother would be able to download and play Rhys' games on his own account. Another point to mention is that the main game Rhys' account has been playing is still TF2 which is a Free-to-Play game, so Rhys' brother wouldn't need to pay for it, and the fact that Rhys was premium wouldn't matter either since I doubt he'd want to trade his brother's items and thus wouldn't be involved in trading items.

Its all rather odd.

the suck ma dick alias is weird too. Maybe he just wanted to disappear, though I think making a new account would have been a lot easier. Buy tf2 premium for like $0.40 and you're good to go without anybody from your past ever knowing you.

Posted · Hidden by cleverpun, November 26, 2013 - Spam
Hidden by cleverpun, November 26, 2013 - Spam

Believing shit you see on the internet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

unlike you, we ventured outside the trade forum faking COs and made a friendship with Rhys.

try being less of a typical internet ass wipe

unlike you, we ventured outside the trade forum faking COs and made a friendship with Rhys.

try being less of a typical internet ass wipe

Hmm... looking for peer validation over the internet's not on the worklist, chief. I'll still shed one tear though, just to get in the mood. Also:

Cry some more.

Hmm... looking for peer validation over the internet's not on the worklist, chief. I'll still shed one tear though, just to get in the mood. Also:

Cry some more.

No need to be an asshole. Seriously.

No need to be an asshole. Seriously.

Sorry. It's just that when people do things to attention-whore on the internet they always get my interest. Feel free to prove me wrong, though.

Cry some more.

Are you one of those typical people who are "1337 troll lelelelelelelelelelele"?  Even if it's truly unconfirmed, a death is nothing to mess around with, and is definitely not to joke with. You're not funny. 

Oh and by the way, if we're gonna be rude, and because you seem to like spoilers so much...

Go fuck yourself with a cactus and get off the internet

Are you one of those typical people who are "1337 troll lelelelelelelelelelele"?  Even if it's truly unconfirmed, a death is nothing to mess around with, and is definitely not to joke with. You're not funny. 

Oh and by the way, if we're gonna be rude, and because you seem to like spoilers so much...

Go fuck yourself with a cactus and get off the internet

If we can neither confirm nor deny a statement, then can we confirm or deny the fact that we can neither confirm nor deny that statement?

Archived