Drawing your art requests, much free such wow

Birdy

Dat post farming tho :^)

On a more serious note, if you want to improve, I'll give you some tips about your last piece

I think that while it was well-drawn and it has that really good "shine" effect, in my opinion most of your pieces' anatomy are the same

Doesn't really make sense to me why the hair in the middle just hangs there as if there were no gravity. It bothers me a bit, but it's not the end of the world

Something that could have made it better would have been to add more feminine stuff to it. It's already very easy to know it's a girl from a simple glance at it, but IDK, it lacks that one girly thing. A sweeter smile maybe? Big props to you on the blue hair hue thing, I really liked it

One thing that feels weird is the sort of shadowing below her chin, it feels like you've extended it too much. Could just be me

The face looks pretty generic, you should in my opinion make the eyes a bit larger. I like the style through which you draw them, but the outcome could be better

I'm not an art teacher or anything lol, just an amateur who bought a lot of female commissions because he's a bit dumb. My art is nothing like yours but I like to think you could improve upon what I'm trying to say

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-snip snap-

Thanks for the advice, its much appreciated. I still got a long way to go with improvement and all that so cant expect perfection from an amateur. Ill try doing more face expressions n all that, gotta practice them since im not really good with em. And again I really appreciate you taking the time to give me some advice since i dont get a lot of them and I sure as hell need advice.

-snip-

Awww <3 I love it already! It's not pure I'm sending ya but I hope it works as a tip. Thank you so much!  

If its not too much trouble, could you draw a picture of a crocodile wearing a black Rogue Col Roule and the Viva la France in a similiar artstyle as that pyro portrait? Also, if it could be in the same shape and pose as the crocodile that's my current picture, that'd be lovely. Sorry if its too much :/

Could you please draw me a shy guy

And tbh I don't know what art style I want it in... so go nuts

But maybe like give it a bobblehead

Edit; Not sure if you've started or w/e

But same style as the first picture pls :)

Finished TheHomeboyWithin's request. Had a busy week and didnt get to do any requests besides this one but ill try to get more done this weekend.

iRtNB4g.png

please draw the most realistic freaking beige cat with brown stripes and a bread as head and ill love you forever

Basically my avatar

hey its me ur birdy

JMQxpLR.png

Wanna make an art-trade? You draw something for me and I draw something for you, it'd be a fair exchange.

Or just simply my request. Whatever floats your goat.

• 2 weeks later...

hello here I am

I see you have a decent number of requests so feel free to skip mine if any other requests come after this, i'm not leaving this world anytime soon

if it isn't too complicated, i'd like a tf2 sniper with the bushman's bristles painted gold, a roBro 3000 and a lime cobber chameleon, doing anything you please

oh and if there is a weapon id like it to be a silver botkiller mk1 sniper rifle

it is kinda challenging now that i think about it, take all the time you need or skip this and come back later

a bit special of an artstyle you can try to get used to and be better? or anything i'm not pushing

all your art are amazingly fabulous, the reason why i kept back so long is because of all the requests you've been getting, defo giving you something when you pull this off

Can you make me a RED medic with a heer's helm and the physicians procedure mask? Background would be prefferably all red.

Can I have in like just a face shot of the medic looking straight? Kinda like this but with the medic... Thanks!photo.jpg

Can you draw a Rooster wearing the CSGO terrorist sun glasses and bandanna, while simultaneously shooting an m4a4? I love u long time thanks and in the style of the eagle with a billshat

Archived