Drawing your art requests, much free such wow

Birdy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, you are actually doing these for free?

If yes, you know that people will actually pay good stuff for your quality of drawing, especially your first example which is stunning.

And also, even more so if you are doing it for free, you have no reason to listen to anyone who would be upset at you for not responding to their request. They are entitled for quality artwork that is given for FREE in which i can't help but judge them for their ungratefulness.. 

If you happen to be antagonized by people for that reason alone then don't take it by heart, they don't sympathize with the painstaking effort that you are doing.

-snippity snapped-

Im doing them for free because I think my art isnt worth paying for as Im not really that good and ya could get a better artist to draw something for the money. Plus even if I were to sell my artwork, idk what the price would be. And ye I get a bit upset about those people who get mad for me skipping them, especially because the art is free, if it was payed id understand the anger. (but the people who do get a drawing and dont even care to respond or just say thanks "bud" are way worse :< )

Im doing them for free because I think my art isnt worth paying for as Im not really that good and ya could get a better artist to draw something for the money. Plus even if I were to sell my artwork, idk what the price would be. And ye I get a bit upset about those people who get mad for me skipping them, especially because the art is free, if it was payed id understand the anger. (but the people who do get a drawing and dont even care to respond or just say thanks "bud" are way worse :< )

aww don't say you are not good,you are doing a wonderful job on doing these <3(also I will tip you if you get to finish my commission ;p)

aww don't say you are not good,you are doing a wonderful job on doing these <3(also I will tip you if you get to finish my commission ;p)

its a habit, but it pushes me to practice more and improve. and thanks, appreciate the compliment <3

Could I have another gardevoir, with a santa hat on her? :D

Like last time, have full creative reign with it. 

I'll be sure to toss you a key when it's finished. Thanks for doing these, fab

I loved it when you made me one last time, so I was wondering if you could draw me another pic of curly, this time in the more realistic style (akin to your first and fifth picture).

I'd toss you a nice tip if you could, as you already made me one and I loved it.

Had so much fun drawing this, hope ya like it <: vruIFKE.png

RED TF2-Style scout wearing Bigg Mann Essential Accessories and a Backwards Ball Cap w/ Miami Nights, capping the middle point on Gorge, using the Deep Fried Desire taunt, along with a stock red Pyro and Soldier near him in their selection menu poses.

You need to start charging people. Start with like a key maybe, then go higher as you do more commissions, I've bought tons of commissions in the past and I can tell you with confidence you'd have success.

Hello there ! 

I'm extremely impressed by your drawings , really , you got talent ! 

I would like to see myself in a cartoonish way , like your 2-nd drawing . 

Here's the picture I'd love you to recreate ! 10993088_745192562263153_595302004917282

Can u draw a heavy with pyro vision and gibus? for fitting my nickname "fee too pee" if u get it. make him smile if u can thank you very much

Had a busy week and didnt have time to draw but I finished it now :s DaNyzKj.png

-snippity snap-

I swear if i draw another gybusvision anything Ill have a mental breakdown... Sry but Ill be skipping your request for now, gonna do it after some other ones :s

Hatsune Heavy is done. (sry it took longer, I had some stuff to do) Also if you want I can draw another version with miku's hairkkiZSuh.png

That is... unpredictably adorable.

Nice skirt Heavy.

I'll ask for one.

You can pick either the two characters, and probably closeup like your first example.

If you can do some small requests along the picture, that'll be nice.

Choice 1:

Blu Medic: Colonel's Coat

Request: Maybe a red (or blu) rose up to his lips.

Choice 2:

Red Heavy: Heavy Lifter, Team captain with C9 floating around.

Request: Nothing. Maybe a good smirk is good enough, with those ocean eyes.

I will and gladly donate for your effort.

Archived