Drawing your art requests, much free such wow

Birdy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was gonna ask for something put god damn all those requests. You're gonna be busy

Amazing work by the way. Your definition of nub and my definition are completely different

Make sure you get some rest. You're under no obligation

If you do come around to it though, I'd really like one of my python (with teh hat), or a drawing that challenges your abilities and gets you to try new techniques so you can get even better~

I know there are only so much you can do with a snake, but if I may ask if you could incorporate some Borderlands or dishonored elements to it, including him whistling and the Santa hat I would be extremely grateful<3

They're my favorite games haha

Oh and yeah, I'll totally throw in some items and keys. Not like I trade in this game anyway. Paying for amazing art seems like a good use for it

-snippity snape-

Finished the prof.laython one, gonna do the eagle now (I also ended up watching prof.layton and the eternal diva...) Anyway hope ya like it :s

uPRM7Vn.jpg

Oh my god that's amazing

Would you mind to try a baby Zorua ? :3 http://imgur.com/a/prulw(Marci, Fuzzy and Dessma drawings are the most accurate)

Thank you in advance o3o

why did i click that

why in the world did i not know what that would be

i have been scarred for life

I'd like a realistic version of the penguin shown in the picture below, with Japanese samurai armor and it is holding swords (detail swords anyway you like or not at all if too time consuming. It'll be great if you make the penguin look dark with minimal color.  In the background, I'd prefer like a Chinese dragon emblem in the background with a dark orange and black as the color scheme.

download-hd-penguins-with-guns-wallpaper

Edit: My 300th post was on your thread

A bald eagle wearing a Bill's Hat. Basically my current avatar. 

p.s. If you don't mind another request, can you draw a picture of Professor Layton for me? Don't really care how you draw it, as long as there's Professor Layton looking l in it. I may give you a small tip for taking this request. Thanks in advance!

Here's the second part of your request! Tried something different and I usually dont do animals but ye, hope ya like it :^) 6wTecp6.png

Here's the second part of your request! Tried something different and I usually dont do animals but ye, hope ya like it :^) 6wTecp6.png

Simply majestic. Still, the Professor Layton drawing was already enough for me, so thanks a lot for drawing this one! 

Should've asked for some maggots in its beak. :P

Hello I'm not sure if you are still doing, but if you are and you could make a cartoon pic of my girlfriend that would be amazing. I'll pay you some keys or whatever you want. I don't want to put a picture of her on here so I would have to add you. No rush at all and if you can't do than that is totally ok thank you so much <3

That's pretty sweet, its so detailed that you even drawn the dandruff in her hair.

LOL, its not dandruff its just the brush effect :^)

Finished it, hope ya like <:

-snip-

That's awesome, cute, sweet, all positive adjectives I can think of. I can't for the life of me understand why you think you're a bad artist. This is amazing.

That's awesome, cute, sweet, all positive adjectives I can think of. I can't for the life of me understand why you think you're a bad artist. This is amazing.

Dat post farming tho :^)

Archived