TF2 drawing commissions!

Mr. Copycat

(Payday 2)

A drawing of dallas and wolf running away with a dozer behind them shooting while clover is just behind them (so the dozer is a bit further away, so dallas and wolf at the same pace with clover right behind them then the dozer behind her) and she is screaming "Oh shit its a fucking dozer"

Thanks ;3 Tell me how much it costs ;p

Green Gavial's commission is done,

IMPORTANT NOTE: I can't trade for 5 days, I'll keep working on the commissions to have them ready until I can get paid for them. I did this one because he already paid me before this incident.

tf2__green_gavial_s_commission___ooh__an

Bonzeye's profile pic (not showing here due to his request) and Bytek's wallpaper (right here) are both done, moving onto Tangy's request.

tf2__bytek_s_commisssion__by_nicolas_sw-

• 2 weeks later...

Bonzeye's profile pic (not showing here due to his request) and Bytek's wallpaper (right here) are both done, moving onto Tangy's request.

can i ask what bytek asked for, for the scout?

• 3 weeks later...

COMMISSIONS ARE BACK! I'LL START WORKING THIS SATURDAY AND I'LL BE ABLE TO GET ON THESE FULL-TIME NOW. SCHOOL WILL BE DEAD BY THAT TIME, WOO!

HEYo I would really appreciate (4 ref) drawing of a guy without facial details (like my profile pic) sitting on a crate wearing a suit and a noble amassment of hat (if you could unusual effect stormy storm) preferably light colored backround and if there are any problems talk to me :)

HEYo I would really appreciate (4 ref) drawing of a guy without facial details (like my profile pic) sitting on a crate wearing a suit and a noble amassment of hat (if you could unusual effect stormy storm) preferably light colored backround and if there are any problems talk to me :)

I'd need some references (images, photos) of the character, that profile pic won't be enough.

Added a form for clients to fill, it's optional, but it'll help me a lot to understand better what you want!

o Class*:
o Team*:
o Option chosen:
1: Sketch, 2: Lineart, 3: Finished, 4: Finished and moar details, 5: Wallpaper
o Payment: Total payment, I'll notice if you're paying extra
o References: Either describe the character/s or send me a picture of him/her/it, I will always check the link, so don't try anything funny or you'll get reported and blocked.
o Pose: You can't ask something way complex than what you're paying for, keep that in mind.
o Background: Again, you can't ask for something really complex if you're paying for options like 1, 2 or 3 (and even 4). For example: Koth_King in the background
* Only if it's TF2, otherwise, ignore it.
If you can't come up with a pose or background, ignore that part, I'll improvise!

Here's an example of a TF2 Art Commission! :3
o Class: Spy
o Team: RED
o Option chosen: 4, Finished and moar details.
o Payment: 14 ref
o References: http://nicolas-sw.de...-571699256?hf=1
o Pose: Backstabbing a heavy.
o Background: Light and dark red dots all over around!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not finding these guys, so I'll have to jump to other commissions (that leaves Tha_Lugi, and if he doesn't answer, D3xus Sensei). I'm listing their orders here in case they have changed their name and they come to see this post again (I doubt it, but I have to try).

1) Mister (3 ref)
Medic, Ward, Pocket Heavy and gentlemans ushanka. Stock Medigun.
---
2) Home of the Good Burger (1 key) Wallpaper
(both RED) Sniper and Demo calmly chatting while leaving a battle.
Sniper: Straw Boat hat, Villians Veil (Balaclavas Forever), Jaunty Pin 2015. Festive Sniper Rifle.
Demo: Carso Capiton (Pilgram Hat) Earbuds, and the Wedding Ring. Festive Grenade Launcher.
---
3) Rai (3 ref)
Pyro. moonman backpack,sight for sore eyes dead president bubble pipe
* He would be sitting down trying to catch the money that is floating around him
* Because of the dead president effect

Archived