TF2 drawing commissions!

Mr. Copycat

COMMISSIONS ARE BACK, BABY!

So, hai guise :3
I'm open to drawing commissions, that means you pay me in metal (prices are below) and I'll draw your favourite TF2 characters OR characters from other games, the prices will still be the same. If you want one, just add me and we'll talk! If it's a TF2 character, tell me which class you want, which cosmetics will he/she be wearing and in what pose do you prefer him/her (if you can't come up with any, I will).

Below are the prices and some examples, if you want to see more drawings, either go to my Steam profile (https://steamcommunity.com/id/DaKingOfCopycats) or my Deviant Art profile, where ALL of them are (http://nicolas-sw.deviantart.com/)

EDIT 1/10: Added spoilers for big pictures, so it's easier to scroll down!
EDIT 18/9: New options, new prices due (high demand, pal) commissions already ordered have the same price.

EDIT 19/11: A bit higher prices (wow much demand such popularity)

EDIT 20/11: Added a form for clients.
Heer's da price list:

1. Sketch (pencil-only, one character)1 ref.
  2. Lineart (ink-only, one character) 3 ref.
  3. Finished! (coloured, with shadows and highlights, simple posing, simple background) 4ref
  4. Finished and moar details (same as option 3, allows more complex posing, normal background) minimum 10 ref.
  5. Wallpapers (like option 4, meant for a wallpaper, complex posing and background) minimum 1 key.
Note that this is for a single character, in case you want more, the price will rise according to the complexity of the others. Also, if you want me to make do something REAL cool, or just request a very complex drawing, you can always pay me a bit extra. How much you pay depends on the extra quality.
And PLEASE, be exact on the price, no "I can pay you a bit more if you do it right". People can take advantage on that, example: let's say I was told I'd be paid from 1-5 keys if I executed it really well, and I put all my heart into it, and the commissioneer still pays me 1 key.​
---
Are you afraid of not being able to explain what you want in the drawing? Fear not! Here's a all-purpose form to fill in case you're lost!
- Game/Movie/Comic origin: Self-explanatory.
- Class*:
- Team*:
- Level of completion of the work: 1: Sketch, 2: Lineart, 3: Finished, 4: Finished and moar details, 5: Wallpaper
- Payment: Total payment, I'll notice if you're paying extra
- References: Either describe the character/s or send me a picture of him/her/it, I will always check the link, so don't try anything funny or you'll get reported and blocked.
- Pose: You can't ask something way complex than what you're paying for, keep that in mind.
- Background: Again, you can't ask for something really complex if you're paying for options like 1, 2 or 3 (and even 4). For example: Koth_King in the background
* Only if it's TF2, otherwise, ignore it.
If you can't come up with a pose or background, ignore that part, I'll improvise!

Here's an example of a TF2 Art Commission! :3
- Game/Movie/Comic origin: TF2
- Class: Spy
- Team: RED
- Level of completion of the work: Finished with moar details.
- Payment: 14 ref
- Pose: Backstabbing a heavy.
- Background: Light and dark red dots all over around!

And a clean one:
- Game/Movie/Comic origin:
- Class:
- Team:
- Level of completion of the work:
- Payment:
- References:
- Pose:
- Background:

FAQ
* When do you usually work? :o
Sadly, my weeks are really busy and I can only draw fully focused on weekends. I'll try to get it as soon as possible.

* Can I pay you in items? >_>
I prefer pure, just like any normal TF2 trade, but it also depends on the item.
* Can I check the progress of my request? awesome.png
Sure you can, just send me a private message, I'll upload my progress on my deviantart page and send you the link to your Steam chat OR send the image via mail, whatever you prefer. ^^

* Why are all your drawings watermarked? Do I, your "commissioneer", get a watermarked version as well? >:/
To prevent stealing, I don't want to take any chances. And of course not, I'll send a higher-quality and watermark-less version to you via e-mail. :3

* Can I upload the images where I see fit? :s
Well, you've got the right to do that, since you were the one who paid for it, but I'd appreciate if you left a link leading to this post or my Steam Profile somewhere because it'd be a bit silly to spread the word about someone doing commissions without pointing out who that person is. :P

* Can I pay you after the drawing is done? >:3
No, this is to make sure I'm not spending time on a drawing that I won't get paid for. Unless it's a big request, in which case I'll ask to be paid in parts, so that we both count on each other not trying to scam the other dude.

* Can you draw something non-TF2 related? If so, does it raise the price? :v
Sure! And no, it doesn't raise it, the complexity of your request will, like I stated before. I won't draw Manga or Furry, because they're not my style.

* Can you give me some examples of different payments? \(*o*)/
Why not?
1) Sketch only: Lawl, nothing here! (No, seriosuly, who'd want a digital sketch? .-.)
2) Lineart only (3 ref):

tf2_commission__dragon_cow_ninja_sailor_
3) Finished (simple posing, 4 ref):
tf2__batman_s_commision__salud__by_nicol

4) Finished and moar details (2 references)

10 ref.

tf2_uded_s_second_commission__hot_escape

1 key

tf2__detective_set_s_commission___cold_b

5) Wallpaper:

3 keys

takeout_menu_s_commission__closing_in__b

4 keys

tf2__bytek_s_commisssion__by_nicolas_sw-

* Can I give you a hug? 7u7
Okay... just make sure nobody is watching. >_>
---
QUEUE LIST:

• Tha_Luigi (Simple request) <--- WORKING ON IT! awesome.png
  • Green Gavial (BIG REQUEST)
  • D3xus Sensei (Simple request)
  • Sethos (Simple request)
  • Q22 (Simple request)
  • Gas masked chocalate cake (Simple request)
  • Pikachu Showcake (Normal request)
  • Joe (BIG REQUEST)
  • Skyrant (Complex request)
  • Zandariouz (Complex request)

The complexity of the commission goes like this: Simple, Normal, Complex, BIG.
---
Total Commissions done: 27
If you end up liking my work, spread the word! It helps me a lot :3
EDIT: 21/09/2015 Special thanks to Jazshaz for spreading the word on TF2 Reddit, my influence grows! Mwahaha!
I'll also post whatever commission I've finished here, to make it easier for you, instead of going to my DeviantArt.
I guess that's all, see ya! >w<

Can you do commissions other then tf2?I can pay extra if i need

Of course you can, and don't worry, the prices will still be the same, regardless of what you want drawn. The reason I offered TF2 is because I'll obviously get paid with TF2 items. I'll add to the main post that other games can also be requested.

Batman's commission is done, I won't upload it until I'm paid (he's been inactive for some time, that's why), I'll edit this post with his drawing when it's done. In the meantime, I'm moving onto Joe's, which is quite a complex request, so it'll take quite a while. :)

Can you draw me a picture of curly brace? Check my signature / steam artwork for a refrence if you need one.

I'm willing to pay a key if you can make it to a similar quality as your example picture, and I'll toss you something extra if I like it.

Can you draw me a picture of curly brace? Check my signature / steam artwork for a refrence if you need one.

I'm willing to pay a key if you can make it to a similar quality as your example picture, and I'll toss you something extra if I like it.

I added you to discuss the details. ;3

Is it possible to get one with writing on it? and what about one without the watermark as thats kind of distracting

if you request a commision you will get a markless pic of his work

he puts watermarks so that people wont steal his work

I know why watermarks exist. A signature on the bottom works just as well

It ruins the picture. If we're paying, there shouldn't be a watermark. Most artists charge to get rid of it or have an option

I know why watermarks exist. A signature on the bottom works just as well

It ruins the picture. If we're paying 1-3 keys, there shouldn't be a watermark. Most artists charge to get rid of it

if you learned to read his post you wouldn't have to say this

if you learned to read his post you wouldn't have to say this

I did read his post. There's nothing about the watermarks in there

I see Courtney doesn't have one, so it's not something he does with every piece I guess?

I see Courtney doesn't have one, so it's not something he does with every piece I guess?

Sure you can, just send me a private message, I'll upload my progress on my deviantart page and send you the link to your Steam chat. OR send the image via mail, whatever you prefer. ^^ You have the right of getting a higher-quality and watermark-less version.

Sure you can, just send me a private message, I'll upload my progress on my deviantart page and send you the link to your Steam chat. OR send the image via mail, whatever you prefer. ^^ You have the right of getting a higher-quality and watermark-less version.

Oh, well, you're right. I guess I skipped over the last bit of that

I've always found watermarks pretty stupid. I don't know who would prefer a watermark over none

I guess I should put that part in bold, just in case. :P EDIT: Just updated the post, the other about "checking progress" was modified, you can ask me to upload them to DA and give you it's link or just send the WIP via mail. Also, there's a new question regarding the watermarks, so it's clearer, and I'll always send the final and watermark-less version to the client via e-mail, as well.

Because Courtney uploaded her watermark-less version in IMGUR, if you see my DeviantArt it's watermarked.

http://nicolas-sw.deviantart.com/art/TF2-Wendy-s-commission-Outrageous-Sole-Mate-558633141

Oh damn, 19 commissions in a row, I'm onto Takeout Menu's, I'll see what I can do about the others.
Hopefully I'll finish 4 or 5 this weekend, because most are of simple and normal complexity. happy.png

Archived