How do YOU make profit?

AwesomeMcCoolName

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One Way, Which Is What I Use, Is To Sell Random Weapons For 1 Scrap. You First Ask Them Which Weapon, The Find It On Scrap.tf. Scrap.tf Charges 0.5 Scrap For Each In Reverse Banking And You Give Them The Weapon They Requested. This Process Is Slow, But Easy.

One Way, Which Is What I Use, Is To Sell Random Weapons For 1 Scrap. You First Ask Them Which Weapon, The Find It On Scrap.tf. Scrap.tf Charges 0.5 Scrap For Each In Reverse Banking And You Give Them The Weapon They Requested. This Process Is Slow, But Easy.

Well aside from the fact that you're making about 1 cent every trade, it's a lot easier to just scrap bank and have hundreds of weapons on hand.

Well, I've only been active in trading in bursts, but I made quite a lot of profit by buying Botkillers for low prices from people who constantly play it, but it's hard to do since Two Cities, so I just pay the Trade.tf bot some metal and go camp the Live Deals section.

I buy hazmats and coffin kits.

Then I hold em until they went up, and sold em.

There's 65ish buds profit in my 7 trades with coffins and hazzes.

People keep saying this, but all I get is robo parts and robo hats

I have played 2 missions

Play more than 2. 

I've complete 6 tours and the best thing i got was a Specialized Scatter Fab (Violet), crafted and sold the kit for 4 keys. 

Play more than 2. 

I've complete 6 tours and the best thing i got was a Specialized Scatter Fab (Violet), crafted and sold the kit for 4 keys. 

Make a profit of 1 or 2 ref... 

Archived