Abortion

Python.

You heard it here folks... pro-choicers like to eat people.

That's certainly a unique argument again abortion, lol.

Maybe pro-lifers like to eat people because then there would be more people in this world to choose from 

#CannibalLivesMatter

Haha, no, but seriously, that pro-life cannibal argument is bullshit. I fear for humanity if people think this way

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You heard it here folks... pro-choicers like to eat people.

That's certainly a unique argument again abortion, lol.

No I'm saying that's the people I've met so far -_-. I literally said that I'm sure not all of them are like this but these are the people I've met so far. I literally just said that XD. You guys need to read damn it. It's more of a who the hell did I just meet right there rather than an argument -_-

Sorry if this is making me act like an idiot. I've just been on ifunny, probably the most cancerous app, and everyone is arguing back and forth so I'm just getting tired of everyone's shit. It's just I saw the most ridiculous people out there. I'm sure 99% of you guys aren't cannibals haha. But it's just the people on their were just either of those three that I listed. Everyone there was being moronic so..  I guess it spreads? haha. But you're honestly a cool guy and you're logical. You don't have to twist my damn words like that though. Sort of pisses me off >.>

• Administrators

I am 100% certain that zero prochoicers you have spoken to enjoy eating humans. I read what you wrote, that part was just too hilarious not to mock.

I am 100% certain that zero prochoicers you have spoken to enjoy eating humans. I read what you wrote, that part was just too hilarious not to mock.

It was sarcasm when I said "From what I understand from this not only do they support abortions but they like eating human?" But I swear to god I can screenshot this crap if you want haha. They were probably being sarcastic but still what the fuck? 

• Administrators

Lol dude. What makes you think you can paint pro-choicers as psychotic, selfish, or stupid, and then expect them to reasonably engage with you as if you made logical arguments?

Lol dude. What makes you think you can paint pro-choicers as psychotic, selfish, or stupid, and then expect them to reasonably engage with you as if you made logical arguments?

Eh, I was just bored and just saying the people I've met so far. I haven't seen anyone that supported it close to logical. Then again I'm on a cancerous app that is full of dumbasses from both sides. Not trying to paint anyone here. Probably should have worded it differently >.> . Nor am I trying to use this as an argument. The whole cannibal part was something I thought was funny as hell. I'm sure not even 0.05% of you support cannibalism and I'm sure there is some wacko to that supports cannibalism and pro-life. I mean the people on the app I was on at least had half logical arguments. Everyone that supported pro-choice either screamed rape or some other dumbass argument.

• Administrators

You haven't displayed any logical arguments, just nonsensical responses to straw men.

Eh, I was just bored and just saying the people I've met so far. I haven't seen anyone that supported it close to logical. Then again I'm on a cancerous app that is full of dumbasses from both sides. Not trying to paint anyone here. Probably should have worded it differently >.> . Nor am I trying to use this as an argument. The whole cannibal part was something I thought was funny as hell. I'm sure not even 0.05% of you support cannibalism and I'm sure there is some wacko to that supports cannibalism and pro-life. I mean the people on the app I was on at least had half logical arguments. Everyone that supported pro-choice either screamed rape or some other dumbass argument.

I just read all of your posts. Are you telling me that everyone that cannot financially support a child and would rather have a non-living fetus not grow into a living baby is insane? I mean, clearly we're all psychos if we're killing them even if they are just cells! Also in your opinion I guess male masturbation should be the worst crime in the world since that kills off MILLIONS of possible future people!

1.) Sick/psychotic:

"I don't get what the big deal is. And from what I've seen, most of the people for pro-life like hunting. So they can kill innocent animals that have already developed sense of emotion and the nerve endings to feel pain but God forbid kill something that could destroy someone's future if unwanted"

"Humans are different than animals. A human is worth more than a thousand dear"

Actually, that's not sick/psychotic, you just don't get the reasoning: If you argue that not all life is equivalent (human / dear) ... who are you to decide others should assume fetus life is equivalent to that of an adult human?

Presuming that those who have a different oppion in the matter are Sick/psychotic ... that's not quite mentally healthy either, ya know

Rape"

Basically is the argument I see 9/10 times. Well there is adoption isn't there?

you obviously fail to understand that psychological/hormonal effects that both rape & pregancy have

Honestly I've talked about this 200 times before. The people who are prochoice I've met so far

Well, if you've talked about this 200 times, allow me to ask you. Have you been raped? Ever been unwillingly pregant? How many studies have you actually read upon the subject? Where's your phychology degree? What makes you an expert in the matter?

Yeah, didn't think so.

So, tell me this: Why in heavens blazes do you - being uneducated & unexperienced - feel you got ANY say what so ever in someone else's descision?

Honestly, it depends on the situation.

If a 12 year old girl is raped, and becomes pregnant, the pregnancy is a serious danger to herself. Not only will the baby most likely die, but she could die as well. And if they both live, either she will put the baby up fro adoption (Which unless the child is given a home, he/she may end up in a foster home, shuffling around for years). 

However, if a older, financially couple are fooling around, I don't think they should be allowed to have an abortion. They need to handle it like adults.

Someone already said it but don't have unprotected if you're not ready for what comes next

And I highly doubt luck would play into having a baby, and broken condoms are hardly a factor. If they played a big factor in having a baby and breaking or being defective, the condom industry wouldn't be alive and they would go under because broken condoms are such an occurring thing to the point where people are using broken condoms as an excuse for pro-choicers

I think that the fetus is alive and somewhat aware when people abort it

I have read articles and seen information booklets that say so

But there are also articles and information that disagree with what I think

So, fine send me your left wing articles about how abortion causes no harm and is all fine and dandy

But, okay let's say you're right, and the baby is just some cells when the doctors abort it

That still means you're taking away a life that could live a happy life

If you're an unfit parent, or even a fit one, you can give it up for adoption, if taking care of your child is such a challenge for you after you brought it in yourself, but like I said just because you don't wanna give birth and have a child doesn't mean that other people don't want it, meaning there's so many people that would jump at the thought of saving a child from being aborted and would adopt it ASAP after its born

I hear so many stories of people adopting a pet from a shelter a day before it has to be put down

I can certainly imagine that there's some people out there who would do the same for a new baby c:

————

However,

If anyone was raped, or if the mother is under 17 then I think she has the right to do what she wants with it

I can't imagine being that young and having to go through pregnancy with all the others things going on in your life, even if it does mean taking away the chance for new life

Anyway I am pro-life, and I support giving a chance at life to some little babies ^_^

The reaspon I'm pro-choice can be summed up in this:

-- Zimby

I'm willing to accept that that is your oppinion on the matter, and if you're willing, I'm willing to argue about it, and in the end, I will not force my oppinion upon you. Can I get the same of you?

While Pro-choice, I, in fact, support giving a chance at life to some little babies as well. Abortion shouldn't be a light decision.

Most importantly though, I'm anti-extremism. I have no problem that the law having a say in the matter (I would rather have it not, but ya know) - however, I'm categorically against any law that outright forbids it: there must still be room for the extreme case. if nothing else, then rape of a minor, when a mothers life is in danger, some horrible birth defects ,...

A law that includes the extreme cases in what it forbids, is a horrible law and should never be passed.

I'd also like to say that people who are against abortions entirely are likely gun enthusiasts

Uh what, most people who are against abortions are against it because of religious reasons. How do these 2 subjects have any correlation.

The reaspon I'm pro-choice can be summed up in this:

-- Zimby

I'm willing to accept that that is your oppinion on the matter, and if you're willing, I'm willing to argue about it, and in the end, I will not force my oppinion upon you. Can I get the same of you?

While Pro-choice, I, in fact, support giving a chance at life to some little babies as well. Abortion shouldn't be a light decision.

Most importantly though, I'm anti-extremism. I have no problem that the law having a say in the matter (I would rather have it not, but ya know) - however, I'm categorically against any law that outright forbids it: there must still be room for the extreme case. if nothing else, then rape of a minor, when a mothers life is in danger, some horrible birth defects ,...

A law that includes the extreme cases in what it forbids, is a horrible law and should never be passed.

Oh btw when i said that

i meant that the fetus is alive

and it is aware OF THINGS IN GENERAL

i hope you didnt think i meant that the fetus knows that its gonna be aborted xD

Oh btw when i said that

i meant that the fetus is alive

and it is aware OF THINGS IN GENERAL

i hope you didnt think i meant that the fetus knows that its gonna be aborted xD

oh, of course. In fact, seeing as we still speak of a fetus just before it's born, it's undeniable that at least some stages of the fetus are aware.

On the other hand, from a biological point of view, there's no distinguishable feature between an embryo & a fetus (typically one refers to fetus from the 9th week), and oppositely to just after it's was born, just after fertilisation, there's no awareness.

For instance, I live in a country where abortus is only legal during the first semester (with exceptions of some birth defects, or if there's lethal danger to the mother).

I hate abortion either way, but i would rather someone have it earlier, like 1-2 months pregnant than 8 months.

I was talking to this stupid bitch who said that the baby is your property and acts like a parasite and wastes your time energy and money and you can do whatever the fuck you want with it

Same with all the feminazis who are like "ITS HER BODY SHE CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS WITH THE BABY, IF SHE WANTS TO CHOP IT UP AFTER ITS BORN LET HER, ITS HER BODDYYYYYYY"

Not only are you taking the childs life but you are taking from the lives of who that child could have been a part of.  

How can you take away from the lives they would of been in? The future doesn't exist.

Abortion is hard for me to think about. Its horrible. Not only are you taking the childs life but you are taking from the lives of who that child could have been a part of.  

Abortion can be compared to murder. Is that not what you are doing? Taking the life from a living human being is wrong, no matter how or when its done.

You seem to have taken a very extremist view point on abortion, whilst I am against abortion in most cases (see my comments in the first few pages of the thread) wouldnt you say that in some cases abortion would be acceptable? You clearly value live above all else then what would your choice be if:

1) The mother's life is in danger if she has the child

2) The child will be born with a severe defect/disability which will require heavy assistance in all parts of his life?

Also the issue of "you're killing off something which could have been...etc" everyone's lives are essentially all "could have been", you could have been the doctor who solved cancer but you didnt go to medical school. You could have become a dentist to help others in third world countries. You could have given away everything you own to help the homeless...etc everything in life is "could have been" and in my opinion isnt exactly a valid reason. Something either happens or it doesnt there is no "could have" or else you are basically denying what could have been to everyone around you without looking at yourself.

And yes murder is bad and horrible, but cant you on some level agree that there are certain lives in the world would be much better off without? The world isnt as "perfectionist" as you see it, nothing is every a yes/no question which is what you seem to have atm, in reality the world is toxic and we are literally killing ourselves.

EDIT: "life" for people are different, in Judaism life begins when the cells start taking the form of a kid (40 days after conception i think the literal translation is), Christians believe it begins as soon as the sperm meets the egg some others believe that until it is considered a fetus (i.e. has form) it isnt life but liquid...etc

I hate abortion either way, but i would rather someone have it earlier, like 1-2 months pregnant than 8 months.

Abortion clinics (at least in Canada) are bound by law to turn away anyone who is 3 months + into their pregnancies. 

Abortion can be compared to murder. Is that not what you are doing? Taking the life from a living human being is wrong, no matter how or when its done.

Replace "Abortion" with "the dealth penalty", or "killing in self defense", or "chosing not to resuscitate" or ...

The elements murder are:

- Unlawful // nobody's talking about unlawful abortions. we're talking about making it (il)legal - so the senario presented (as good or bad) talks about a legal one)

- killing (At common law life ended with cardiopulmonary arrest) // debatable, as an abortion might be done on an embryo doesn't have a functioning heart (so no cardiac arrest)

- of a human // debatable. while a fetus has the potential of becomming a human, one obviously doesn't consider an apple to be a tree.

- by another human // this applies

- with malice aforethought // as intent to kill is sufficient, it applies to abortions.

Or (green = allies; red = doesn't apply, blue = debatable)

- Murder: Unlawful / killing / of a human / by another human / with malice aforethought

- Abortion: Unlawful / killing / of a human / by another human / with malice aforethought

- Death penalty: Unlawful / killing / of a human / by another human / with malice aforethought

- Self defense: Unlawful / killing / of a human / by another human / with malice aforethought

- chosing not to resuscitate: Unlawful / killing / of a human / by another human / with malice aforethought

- manslaughter: Unlawful / killing / of a human / by another human / with malice aforethought

- soldiers killing soldiers: Unlawful / killing / of a human / by another human / with malice aforethought

i don't get how pro life people can claim that every life is equal when scientifically and religiously they are mostly not equal since  genetically we are different and in most religious teachings they emphasize on certain species etc so we are not equal however you try to look at it.

i don't get how pro life people can claim that every life is equal when scientifically and religiously they are mostly not equal since  genetically we are different and in most religious teachings they emphasize on certain species etc so we are not equal however you try to look at it.

Every living thing in this world have a will to live. Not our job to deny them and take out it from existence if its harmless. Equal or not They have the same spirit to live in this world.

Then every living species should be herbivore, we too have the will to take the life of others to fulfil our desire

will to live is a fight for the fittest, taking someone live before it ready to develop is really unfair.

Archived