Worst Thing You Have Done to Someone?

CourtneyWendysCommercials

When me and you were fighting for some stupid reason whatsoever, I wonder what's the point of fighting at times.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When me and you were fighting for some stupid reason whatsoever, I wonder what's the point of fighting at times.

to become the "queen" and claim the throne according to you whatever the hell that means

to become the "queen" and claim the throne according to you whatever the hell that means

Throne of attention*

And thanks for the reminder.

Throne of attention*

And thanks for the reminder.

exactly why i don't ever plan on unblocking you

stop making up some 10 year old's role playing game

i'm not in the mood right now, and here you go, starting something up

just stop

Well, I wont say the worse thing I've done because if I did I wouldn't be thought of the same and I hate thinking about it

so i'll talk about the two other ones

7th grade, Stabbed this guy in his knee with a pencil because he kept kicking me and he was a ass to me all year, and I got so mad I just stabbed him in the knee, he started bleeding lol

And something i'm doing right now that is pretty fucked up as well, but it may not seem like it to you since you don't know me irl, or her irl

My Best friend abby, Me and her use to talk to all the time but for the last 3 or 4 weeks, I kinda just stopped talking to her, she tries to talk to me but I just don't say anything, or I say little

she keeps asking why she wont talk to me but I don't say anything.

There is a bunch of reasons why I wont, but I also for some reason want to, but my mind isn't letting me.

And something i'm doing right now that is pretty fucked up as well, but it may not seem like it to you since you don't know me irl, or her irl

My Best friend abby, Me and her use to talk to all the time but for the last 3 or 4 weeks, I kinda just stopped talking to her, she tries to talk to me but I just don't say anything, or I say little

she keeps asking why she wont talk to me but I don't say anything.

There is a bunch of reasons why I wont, but I also for some reason want to, but my mind isn't letting me.

youre kind of a shitty "best friend" then

Damn, I could name more shitty things people/friends have done to me than shitty things I have done to my friends/other people.

y'all are savages

During 10th Grade, there was this one kid in my mathematics class who was failing and I hated so much. The day before the last unit test, he asked if he could copy off of me since I was passing the course with a solid 94%. The guy was literally begging just so he can pass. I agreed to his request and told him sure. However, when the test was given out I told him every single wrong answer possible. Any multiple choice he asked me, I gave him the wrong answer and wrote the right one for myself and same for the show your work sections and stuff like that. When the tests were returned, he noticed that I had a mark above 90 while he had a 38 or something near that. 

And after the exams I heard from a couple of friends that he almost passed the course with a 47 and I feel like I was the reason he failed that year. But I have no regrets, the guy deserved it IMO.

One of the popular sluts girls 

You're 13, please tell me how a girl at your school is having rampant sex with everyone

On topic; when I was a wee lad, I was at a sleepover with my wee lad friends. It was getting really raunchy and wild (kind of like an orgy), and we were just yelling, throwing shit at each other, and riding yoga balls down the stairs. I dont remember what happened but I think I threw a Wii Remote at my friend, and he got really pissed and kept trying to punch me, so I punched him in the nose and it turned out I broke it... whoops

Archived