Worst Thing You Have Done to Someone?

CourtneyWendysCommercials

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i spilled a milkshake on a friend.

reporting for milkshake abuse. it's a perma if the shake was vanilla.

Idk why but one day I got possessed to pour water on my friends physics notebook, I really don't know why it just sounded like a good idea at the time. (420 hype)

I once gave someone free items from team fortress 2 and counter strike, then 2 days later that guy hacked my account

Back when I was like 4, on the first day of preschool there was this kid who was the type that would run to the front of the lunch line, talk tough but can't take a hit, call people a hacker if they dominate him in a game like CSGO, stuff like that.

Anyways, at lunch, he started asking everyone for food, even though he had a lunch, saying he needed it more.  I was at the end of the table.

He went up to me and just grabbed my Cupcake, no words or anything. That was my Cupcake.  I pimpslapped him across the face, not hard enough to leave a mark, but hard enough to get him to lose balance.  he fell over and let go of the cupcake and I caught it before it went splat.  

We both started laughing.

Today we're best friends after 12+ years, he's nothing like that anymore lol, and we still talk about that.

Back when I was like 4, on the first day of preschool there was this kid who was the type that would run to the front of the lunch line, talk tough but can't take a hit, call people a hacker if they dominate him in a game like CSGO, stuff like that.

Anyways, at lunch, he started asking everyone for food, even though he had a lunch, saying he needed it more.  I was at the end of the table.

He went up to me and just grabbed my Cupcake, no words or anything. That was my Cupcake.  I pimpslapped him across the face, not hard enough to leave a mark, but hard enough to get him to lose balance.  he fell over and let go of the cupcake and I caught it before it went splat.  

We both started laughing.

Today we're best friends after 12+ years, he's nothing like that anymore lol, and we still talk about that.

he played CS:GO in preschool? damn son

My niece kept grabbing me and trying to make me dance with her. At the start it was just a bit of fun, but every time I sat down, she was in my ear screaming. After a hour I had enough, as she was dragging me over, he grabbed her arm, and let go. She was pulling with all her might. I feel bad for making her cry, but god it was worth an hour of peace.

I get punching people or whatever, but yall are talking bout pushing people down concrete stairs and choking people while they're sleeping like tf.

he played CS:GO in preschool? damn son

Lol no, guy couldn't understand how to use a Mouse and keyboard at the same time until he was 10. Just meant that type of guy, don't think he even plays cs.

I get punching people or whatever, but yall are talking bout pushing people down concrete stairs and choking people while they're sleeping like tf.

ikr, these people are savage

Got into a few fights and made a few friends cry in elementary school, nothing big. I also frequently teased and "bullied" my little sis while I was small, but I don't do that anymore. I don't get bullied much in school, except by that one guy in Primary Six who kept pinching me and teasing me and stuff because he wanted to "turn me into a real man", mostly because I was genuinely a wimp in PE anyway. Oh, and I had a little crush on his GF, though it was mostly ridiculous, so we're still friends.

Anyway, I never had any big grudges, so I don't often get mad to the point where I willingly push someone down concrete stairs or stab someone in the eye. 

I absolutely broke a girl's heart once. I mean devastated. She probably lays in bed at night wondering where she went wrong, contemplating taking her own life.

Also I don't seed my torrents.

this work of fiction has been brought to you by hatrix

Really really reallllllly long time ago, I was over at my best friend's house. He kept being a jerk so I picked up a baseball bat and chased him around his yard. Needless to say, he didn't act like that for a few years. 

I emotionally manipulated friends for attention. I've shattered all trust and respect they had for me. One was so concerned about my well-being that the police were called to my house to make sure I didn't off myself. I wasn't suicidal, but I needed someone to listen. I lied to the police. Another friend I talked to I exaggerated my situation to the point where she felt she had to lie and say she liked me so I wouldn't finish sudoku, which I wasn't going to do anyway. I also bullied my brother and still do a little bit. I took out what I felt onto him. I try not to tell people I know things like I tell you guys because I'm afraid I'm going to manipulate them to make myself feel better. I'm a fantastic liar, and its from practice.

I'm horrible :c

When I was a kid, I put some huge ass nails on either side of my neighbor's tires (8 in total) so that when she took off in her car, either going forward or in reverse, it would deflate her tires. I had no reason or motivation, I was just very young and wanted to cause trouble. I was never caught, they blamed it on some other neighbor (four flat tires at once is pretty suspicious)

Oh, and I threw some girl's backpack away because I hated her for trying to forge her parent's signature in crayon (it didn't work, but for some reason young me hated her for trying. I distinctly remember her crying, and her backpack never being found (Devious me decided to "clean" my backpack out, and I put a bunch of my old papers in on top to cover it up)

Before you call me a monster, this all happened before I was even maybe 10 years old, I've since changed a lot.

I poked thumbtacks through the knees of sweatpants because I thought it looked badass (I was 9) then I tripped, fell off some playground equipment and accidentally impaled a kid through his arm

He needed 4 stitches

I feel horrible

Archived