Worst Thing You Have Done to Someone?

CourtneyWendysCommercials

A follow-up to Adrian's topic about the worst thing that has happened to you.

inspired by Derpeh's comment

What is the worst thing you have done to a peer? 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You stole meh thread ;-; I cri.

No but seriously the worst thing I have done to someone? Nothing that comes to mind really. besides maybe I sorta talk shit about my friend (but he does the same.) Im the type of person who you can fuck with and I won't be mad.

inspired by Derpeh's comment

I inspired someone /O/

And to be on topic, a "friend" (more of an acquaintance) of mine was worried she got pregnant because she was a idiot for not practising safe sex and he period was really really late at the time (She thought she was...etc big fiasco). She didnt want to tell her bf. I didnt really know him but I added him on fb and broke it down to him so he wont be such an idiot next time. They arnt together anymore because the whole thing escalated like no tomorrow and involved her extremely Christian parents some how....

Edit: Im currently 21 and this happened a few months back hence the whole omfg situation xD;

Mine's very recent.

One of the popular sluts girls in my form at school had been really pissing me off for a couple months. Not bullying or anything, just sly passing comments talking shit about me when she thought I couldn't hear. On the last day (4 days ago), I'd had enough. When she started again walking to first lesson, I pushed her down the school entrance design thing; this thing has concrete 'stairs' that are 2m height per step and it's 50m in length (if that makes sense). Safe to say, she got a nice gash across her forehead and cuts all along her body.

EDIT: Wow I just realised how proud I felt describing that. I'm a dick.

Mine's very recent.

One of the popular sluts girls in my form at school had been really pissing me off for a couple months. Not bullying or anything, just sly passing comments talking shit about me when she thought I couldn't hear. On the last day (4 days ago), I'd had enough. When she started again walking to first lesson, I pushed her down the school entrance design thing; this thing has concrete 'stairs' that are 2m height per step and it's 50m in length (if that makes sense). Safe to say, she got a nice gash across her forehead and cuts all along her body.

so young, yet so savage

so young, yet so savage

I can assure you I'm not normally that bad, it's just that it'd been building up over the course of half a year and frankly, I snapped.

I can assure you I'm not normally that bad, it's just that it'd been building up over the course of half a year and frankly, I snapped.

are u a guy cuz if u pushed a girl....

Mine's very recent.

and Btw I'm pretty sure thats cyber bullying

are u a guy cuz if u pushed a girl....

Yes, I am a guy, what's your point? Oh, will I be murdered by feminists saying you can't lay a finger on women because that's rape?

And also, to answer your second post, how exactly is it cyber bullying? It was fully in the real world.

As for myself, my 2nd year in America, i went to my very first Black Friday rush. I was at a shoe emporium, had my eyes on a pair of sandals that were my size. Making my way through the crowd, i got to them a little too late and someone nabbed them, but i didn't see who.

Like half an hour later, i saw a bag sitting on a bench, and immediately recognized the shoe box inside. It was those damn sandals. And since you're not allowed to carry merchandise inside that particular store, i knew they hadn't been paid for yet. Without even giving it any thought i grabbed the box, got a pair of converse, and checked out. On my way out of the store, i saw a heavy-set lady with a mentally challenged daughter around my size looking around frantically near the bench for something.

I felt so bad. 90% chance i stole shoes from a mentally disabled person.

Yes, I am a guy, what's your point? Oh, will I be murdered by feminists saying you can't lay a finger on women because that's rape?

And also, to answer your second post, how exactly is it cyber bullying? It was fully in the real world.

i meant what SHE did to u

i may be sadistic or smthing but i wanna see her face XD

if you're not going to contribute to the topic, please stop commenting on my thread.

I beat the crap out of a kid outside of a diner because he threatened to tell his sister I had on a crush on her (i didn't).

(well, really I just punched him repeatedly in the arm, i'm really weak. probably didn't hurt him much)

Our moms were like 2 feet away and didn't notice. I still don't know how I got out of that one.

i may be sadistic or smthing but i wanna see her face XD

Please stop double posting.

1. If you meant what she did to me, I don't understand what you mean.

2. You couldn't see much of her face through the blood.

3. Listen to what Courtney says, if you're not going to post related to the title, don't post.

if you're not going to contribute to the topic, please stop commenting on my thread.

worst thing i ever did? I friendzoned someone

Worst thing I had done? Well

So my family is from Sudan, Everyone that I go to school knows that. But there was this one guy that really just loved making fun of the fact that I'm from a 3rd world country or whatever.

So this one day in world history, I kinda sat down with my friends and a friend of mine was like "Yo he said Of course he's from sudan, because he's poor and desperate like all the rest of them"

I exploded in the middle of class and started yelling at him, and eventually punching him. It was a really bad and everyone just sat there and watched. My teacher was like trying to stop it, but she's really small and frail. 

I think the worst thing i did was not beating him up more ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ê– ͡°) ͡°)

Bonus: I just got talked to, not even an office referal, I ain't even mad

Some guy was annoying me at school. So i punched him in the face. Then he tried to run but i made him trip. While he was on the ground, I sat on his back and kept punching him until i felt satisfied.

It was very satisfying.

you guys are all messed up

worst thing I've ever done was convincing my mom to watch Taken the day before she sent my sister off to England

worst thing i ever did? I friendzoned someone

considering you have a oWn profile picture i doubt it.

The worst thing ive done was choke a kid while he was sleeping.  that kid bullied the fuck out of me at camp.

so one night i woke up put my hands around his neck and i didnt squeeze too hard but hard enough to wake up him. he was too scared to do anything to me afterwards

considering you have a oWn profile picture i doubt it.

This. So much. 

I was going to say it but I figured I'd get a warning Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Administrators

I bit my little brother on the cheek when I was like 2 and he was a baby. He still has a scar. :3

Archived