Most unexpectedly overpowered weapons

Explosion-chan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMGs in Blops2, if you can use them correctly. They were the only weapons I managed to get diamond camo on, lel

I was always that 1 fag who sat on the edge of the map with the lsat, lmgs were one of the only things i didnt have diamond tho :(

LMGs in Blops2, if you can use them correctly. They were the only weapons I managed to get diamond camo on, lel

LMG+target finders ruined the multiplayer in an otherwise decent cod

I only managed to get diamond camo on my lock-on rocket launcher because I'm cool like that

Ray Gun in Terraria.

"eeh, it just shoots lazers and shit. OH FUCK I KILLED THE DESTROYER IN 3 SECONDS HOLY SHIT"

To be fair, the destroyer is pretty weak on most weapons. Decent armor (Hell, Decent pre-Hardmode works) and you can just stand still and swing your sword-gun-mace-etc.

Hiawatha in Civ 5 also seems to be OP, and Pocatello (who is known for being OP) usually gets crushed in my SP games; whilst Hiawatha silently spams units, missionaries, settlers (he'll settle anywhere and everywhere) and amasses gold, resulting in the taking of at least 3 original capitals by 1900 AD + 3/4 of the votes needed to become world leader. I had to buy myself time via City-State alliances in order to complete the final 2 spaceship parts as Babylon recently. He's like the Maratha Confederacy from ETW on steroids.

Half-Zatoichi in TF2, if you're good at timing, that shit can be so OP. (cause it fully heals you on kills)

• 4 weeks later...

Dead Ringer.

Because since the update you get an speed boost. 

So easy to get behind people and back-stab them.

I hate it so much

Magnet sphere in terraria. as soon as i got that thing, paired with specter armor i used nothing but that for quite a while. really high knockback and decent damage and with wings you can lure higher HP enemies back into the spheres path more more damage. plus using it with other weps can easily finish off weaker enemies

Sandhawk in borderlands 2. For those who havent had this before, i HIGHLY recommend going and finding this ungodly OP weapon

Panic attack on engineer with gunslinger. the new 50% wep change speed from wrench to shotgun and healing mini's now? yes please

Plasma cutter in dead space (original). lets be honest here people who played this on xbox 360 or PS3. you accidentally got the achievement/trophy for finishing the game using only the plasma cutter. its way too OP and ammo is cheap and common

Stock Shotgun on Heavy. Fat Scout is great mostly because nobody expects it.

I actually got bitched at in a pub the other day. I ran out of minigun ammo, I ran away while switching, turned around and popped the Scout that was chasing me in the face. My tongue actually shriveled up a bit imagining the actual taste of the amount of salt from this kid. Like holy tits, he was whining that the sandvich is better than the shotgun. I mean, he still died. :P

Who wouldn't carry the shotgun? I don't understand man, that beefy 80~ hitscan damage is insane for when you run outta that minigun ammo.

Stock Shotgun on Heavy. Fat Scout is great mostly because nobody expects it.

I actually got bitched at in a pub the other day. I ran out of minigun ammo, I ran away while switching, turned around and popped the Scout that was chasing me in the face. My tongue actually shriveled up a bit imagining the actual taste of the amount of salt from this kid. Like holy tits, he was whining that the sandvich is better than the shotgun. I mean, he still died. :P

Who wouldn't carry the shotgun? I don't understand man, that beefy 80~ hitscan damage is insane for when you run outta that minigun ammo.

because who the fuck runs out of minigun ammo x)

The tac knife in Blops II. Seriously, that thing had more range than some shotguns.

Either that or that Remington pistol in zombies (Buried, DLC yus) that thing wrecked everything up

The tac knife in Blops II. Seriously, that thing had more range than some shotguns.

Either that or that Remington pistol in zombies (Buried, DLC yus) that thing wrecked everything up

galvs in blops 2 zombies were the best imo, you could make it to round 14 easily without firing a bullet after you bought them

Not really a weapon, but still has the same concept of being overpowered.

The Dinoceros Family in Ni No Kuni. If you can just tame one of them, you basically win the game. You can just spam AoE abilities with it to take out mobs of enemies at your level or even above your level with ease and have single target abilities dealing massive damage to bosses which makes this creature the best boss killer in the game. Seriously, it makes the boss fights in the game seems easy as hell. The final boss didn't even stand a chance due to this creature.

Magnet sphere in terraria. as soon as i got that thing, paired with specter armor i used nothing but that for quite a while. really high knockback and decent damage and with wings you can lure higher HP enemies back into the spheres path more more damage. plus using it with other weps can easily finish off weaker enemies

Sandhawk in borderlands 2. For those who havent had this before, i HIGHLY recommend going and finding this ungodly OP weapon

Panic attack on engineer with gunslinger. the new 50% wep change speed from wrench to shotgun and healing mini's now? yes please

Plasma cutter in dead space (original). lets be honest here people who played this on xbox 360 or PS3. you accidentally got the achievement/trophy for finishing the game using only the plasma cutter. its way too OP and ammo is cheap and common

Sandhawk+ The Bee = Easy op8 boss solos

I'd have to go with Krieg's melee from borderlands 2 one shotting op8 Pyro pete the invincible ez pz 

Archived