Most unexpectedly overpowered weapons

Explosion-chan

Sandhawk+ The Bee = Easy op8 boss solos

I'd have to go with Krieg's melee from borderlands 2 one shotting op8 Pyro pete the invincible ez pz 

I use axton as his deployable turrets give me that extra shield to use em for & the additional target for a boss to go for meaning i can attack with the bee's damage boost for longer. my skill spec means i get 10 points into faster movement ADS and since my sandhawk has no scope on it, i run faster ADS than sprinting. Axton broken?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really a weapon, but I never expected it.

Goths on Age of Empires II. Holy shit do they spread faster than chinese men and obliterate any ranged unit in the game.

well if you're not a fuckin idiot it's plenty

You can blow through that pretty fast buddy. A lot of maps don't have a shitton of ammo packs and every engi in a pub match is too busy jerking their dicks at spawn building sentries and not moving them instead of building dispensers for the team.

You can blow through that pretty fast buddy. A lot of maps don't have a shitton of ammo packs and every engi in a pub match is too busy jerking their dicks at spawn building sentries and not moving them instead of building dispensers for the team.

Defending last > Going to mid

It's the new meta.

GTA III's AR-10. The thing is so powerful it's comparable to the Minigun in later games.

Defending last > Going to mid

It's the new meta.

I laughed.

No but seriously engis do this on every single map, even KOTH maps. Like why the literal fuck?

I laughed.

No but seriously engis do this on every single map, even KOTH maps. Like why the literal fuck?

One could attempt to argue they're going to hold off the ever-present spawncampers on KOTH but changes are they really have no idea how to play their class.

Now I myself have built up level 3s at spawn on Koth maps before, but that's only when I have a level 3 teleporter up so that once I finish getting that Level 3 up and ready it can easily be moved to mid or wherever we feel like setting it up for the time being.

Archived